This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Happy
    Me, too! In fact, I wish I had a choice ion my DVD's for COTG to choose a no nudity option. It is the only ep I have to warn folks about. My younger boys can't watch it without me there to zap through the skin.

As for Sam and Jack....
    I want tenderness, romance, and commitment all wrapped up in kisses and hugs. RDA and AT do those sweet, tender hug moments so well. Their hands on each other's face, whispered words of love. I want them so overwhelmed with the *joy* of the gift of each other's heart that my screen melts. The kind of love that lasts for eternity.....

That's not tooooo much to ask is it?????
    I have no problem with nudity on videos (personally I'm quite shy) but not gratuitous nudity, sex or violence. If they are intergral to the story - no problem. I'd be happy, provided there is a season 9, that season 8 end with a sweet hug and kiss and season 9 beginnig with someone call "Col.O'Neill" and Sam turn around and say "I prefer to be refered to as Col. Carter on base".
    Last edited by Zoser; 03 September 2004, 08:44 AM.
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

season 8
      Spoiler:
      Ok, this is bothering me. Wasn't 'Threads' listed before 'Reckoning 1&2'? Maybe it's just me but that sucks and seems totally rushed in regards of an S/J relationship. If 'Threads' is really #817 then 'Citizen Joe' is immediately afterwards and that doesn't sit right with me. Why would they be so relaxed around each other after both just broke up with their s? Not to mention that in the following season finale they are supposed to get together (at least that's what I hope will happen).

Estelle xxx
      Abu: This is a woman?
      O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
      O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
      Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
      Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
      Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
      Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

you know, i've just been checking the season eight list (in case there are new spoilers/pics they didn't tell us about, and there are a couple new pics for sacrifices) and so far, we have got details ranging from a full episode breakdown to nothing but the title for 18 episodes

Spoiler:
        now, i know there are only 20 episodes. and so far, none of the episodes we know about would seem to involve a big 'sam and jack love each other and finally declare it and snog a lot' moment. and with only two left to go, this would seem to suggest there isn't a lot of time for that to happen. now,there's not much about reckoning, so this could involve some sam jack stuff, but this is before threads, where jack is with kerry, and sam is with pete, so obviously nothing is resolved.

so, two episodes. can this all really be sorted out in two episodes? didn't someone say there's an episode where they get stranded on a ship together, and things get said? cos unless it's one of the last two, things aren't going to be said!!

ok, panicking a bit now, cos there's only two stargate episodes left that i don't know the details for
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          Would it look something like this?

*shipper town explodes, news at 11*

Sally
          ROFLMAOOOOOOOO
          Love the headline!!!

TOTALLY LOVE the new signature line
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            you know, i've just been checking the season eight list (in case there are new spoilers/pics they didn't tell us about, and there are a couple new pics for sacrifices) and so far, we have got details ranging from a full episode breakdown to nothing but the title for 18 episodes

Spoiler:
            now, i know there are only 20 episodes. and so far, none of the episodes we know about would seem to involve a big 'sam and jack love each other and finally declare it and snog a lot' moment. and with only two left to go, this would seem to suggest there isn't a lot of time for that to happen. now,there's not much about reckoning, so this could involve some sam jack stuff, but this is before threads, where jack is with kerry, and sam is with pete, so obviously nothing is resolved.

so, two episodes. can this all really be sorted out in two episodes? didn't someone say there's an episode where they get stranded on a ship together, and things get said? cos unless it's one of the last two, things aren't going to be said!!

ok, panicking a bit now, cos there's only two stargate episodes left that i don't know the details for
            Ok, I'm a bit scared now, Michelle. We were both checking the episode list and posting our very similar thoughts exactly at the same time.

Estelle xxx
            Abu: This is a woman?
            O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
            O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
            Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
            Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
            Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
            Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
              UH...Tame...ummm........where did you get pics of him taking off/putting on his pants???!!!!

I think I'll be back on forum in a few days time...providing I'll come out of shock...or not.
              It is from the *Extras* on one of the Season DVDs ..can't think of which one off the top of my head...but he was showing off his Knee surgery scars ...... Reminds me of Mel Gibson and Rene Russo in Lethal Weapon
              I'll show you mine if you show me yours ...RDA can be such a *Boy*
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Spoiler:

Yeah, I am concerned too. Is there anyone out there with more info?
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                  hey ppl im bk

hows shipperville??
                  Ok...now normally I am a very calm person but this can't go on..

our town is called
                  SHIPPER TOWN

ok I am better now
                  just having some town pride issues

Comment

well, the only episode after affinity has been convenant, so far (do you guys get another one tonight? ( i heard you don't). anyway, covenant
                    Spoiler:

well, jack was a bit snarky with sam over her knowing alec colson, which i choose to interpret as jealousy. and he showed off for sam later with his disappearing trick (i meant with thor, not that he got into a cabinet, said abracadabra and disappeared.) bit apart from that..no,zero shippiness. the whole episode was to introduce this alec colson character....and i wasn't even milidly interested in him
                    nope...It is a rerun of Icon tonight

Comment

soz i meant SHIPPER TOWN :d
                      Carolyn

Comment

i think we all understand the implications, auralan. personally, i got stuck in the gutter after explaining exactly why i preferred older men on the RDA thunk thread, and i haven't managed to get out yet (i blame tame and her pictures)
                        ::::::reening:::::: I GLADLY take the blame

I can't help it if you just have great taste in men

Comment

soz i meant SHIPPER TOWN
                          Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
                            [snark]

The... er... the what? Ah! I remember! That Big Round Thing that goes Kawoosh and allows you to travel to other solar systems, right? Hm. Haven't seen that in a long time. You sure we're talking about the same show?

[/snark]
                            ROFL!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tame...do u av ne more jack clones?
                              Carolyn

Comment

Michelle I have been saying the same thing.TPTB have wasted too much time.
                                Spoiler:

IMO the Cell Phone Call gives us nothing new.Sam and Jack have already proven they can flirt and they can be Friends.Please give us something we have not seen.TPTB have wasted time in giving us episodes like Icon and Covenant and giving more screen time to Pete than the Bad Guys.There was no need to drag the Pete mess out so long when even the Sam and Pete Fans know they will not end up together.I just hope TPTB do not think they can throw Sam and Jack together in the last 5 Minutes of the final epiosde in Season 8.

Comment

Working...
                                X