X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    WOO HOO I am number 5.....

I would just like to Thank the Academy....and Estelle and Critter...and any others...that made this possible........................WHAT!!!!!........I am making a SPEECH HERE!!..... ::furious whispering from Critter and Estelle:::

....not............statue.................wh...............geez................. .Mala

REALLY????...............liarliar pants on fire.................. ...........prove........

**cough** ahem..**cough**

Hi...It has come to my attention that apparently my Membership is honorary and I am only *sorta* dumb (got them fooled ) amd also there is some question NOW about whether or NOT I have ever received an Oscar for being able to portray *whatever* type I want...which can INCLUDE dumb.

So I will have to prove that I have been given an Oscar........which I will have to do later since I am busy.........QUIT calling me a Liar behind your hand over there ! .....right now
    ROFLMAO (Hope I got that right ) Anyway, Tame how can one person be so totally whitty and funny and happy and, dare I say, "sorta" dumb? I love to read your posts and am so very happy that you are feeling better. This thread was just sick without you and now it is feeling all better again. We all make our contributions but you keep us so happy. You must have some Magic Happy Shipper Dust, right? I mean, that must be how you do it.
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Spoilers Affinity & Threads

Originally posted by Rogue
      Spoiler:

I agree, Sam got herself into this mess, she needs to resolves it. As for Jack, going into a relationship when he knows he has very strong feeling for someone else is also wrong. But that is what happens when you have writers that won't let the characters finish a conv.
      Spoiler:

I'm inclined to give Jack the benefit of the doubt on this one until we see it. As far as he knows, Sam has made her choice. He thinks she's happy and doesn't want to interfere with that. He's trying to move on with his life. For all we know, he never indicated an interest in anything more than a casual relationship with kerry. He certainly doesn't object when Kerry ends it. Sometimes it takes starting something new and not being able to take it past casual to know you're not entirely ready to try something new. Rebound relationships don't usually work, but people rarely go into them with bad intentions.
      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        To Estelle

Caty's new video 60 "All for you" Sister Hazel

For Jack, All his roads lead to Sam; he just can't turn and walk away.

Enjoy

The link is in my sig

caty aka shipDiva
        Caty? Caty! (((((((((Caty)))))))))))

Wow that was fast ... gotta dl this immediately, thx so much already in advance.

Estelle xxx
        Abu: This is a woman?
        O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
        O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
        Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
        Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
        Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
        Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
          Spoilers Affinity & Threads

Spoiler:

I'm inclined to give Jack the benefit of the doubt on this one until we see it. As far as he knows, Sam has made her choice. He thinks she's happy and doesn't want to interfere with that. He's trying to move on with his life. For all we know, he never indicated an interest in anything more than a casual relationship with kerry. He certainly doesn't object when Kerry ends it. Sometimes it takes starting something new and not being able to take it past casual to know you're not entirely ready to try something new. Rebound relationships don't usually work, but people rarely go into them with bad intentions.
          Good point.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

To Estelle

Enjoy

The link is in my sig

caty aka shipDiva
            Another good one Caty....Hunk-a-Hunk-a-Jack from Affinity in there too....deep sigh, really deep sigh.
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Saw were the ratings dropped for Avatar. Maybe the writers will get the hint.
              Last edited by Rogue; 31 August 2004, 09:29 AM.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

To Estelle

Enjoy

The link is in my sig

caty aka shipDiva
                Wow. I didn't know that song. Sometimes it sounds funny because of the way he pronounces words but I do like it. It's a close second to 'Your Winter'. I loved how you began with the Divide and Conquer scenes. They are even greater with the right music. And it was also great that you put Sam being taken over by Jolinar and then facing Jack to the lines 'It's hard to say what I see in you'. Sometimes I wonder what Jack and Sam see in each other and I can't say what it is that truly makes them love each other. I can guess, but I don't know for sure. But then true love is very complicated.

I still hope you will make a vid to Your Winter (or if you don't want to, anyone else) because it's such a beautiful song. Eh, Lt.Lisa?!

Estelle xxx

Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.

Comment

Saw were the ratings dropped last week for Avatar. Maybe the writers will get the hint.
                  Are you sure? I don't think TPTB will recognize a hint if it were ten feet high, blinking red and honking.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                    Are you sure? I don't think TPTB will recognize a hint if it were ten feet high, blinking red and honking.

Estelle xxx
                    I don't think they would admit they made a mistake.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      ME TOO! Thanks to all who've shared here. Seems like AT has seen the light!
                      Maybe having been coerced/forced to have her character act 'out of character' was the wake up call she needed. At least it doesn't seem like she's defending the storyline as much as she did just a few months ago... And I, for one, am very glad.
                      Mala, can you please post more......just so I can drool at your sig pics! Thank you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Saw were the ratings dropped last week for Avatar. Maybe the writers will get the hint.
                        If they don't get our Shipper "hint" how on earth are they supposed to get that one? So, OK, our "hint" is a little more like a kick in the fanny. On the other hand, low ratings will hit them in their wallet...on second thought, maybe that will work. Good call Rogue.
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          ROFLMAO (Hope I got that right ) Anyway, Tame how can one person be so totally whitty and funny and happy and, dare I say, "sorta" dumb? I love to read your posts and am so very happy that you are feeling better. This thread was just sick without you and now it is feeling all better again. We all make our contributions but you keep us so happy. You must have some Magic Happy Shipper Dust, right? I mean, that must be how you do it.
                          ((((((((((Critter)))))))))) aw Shucks...:::Blushing::: over here!!!!

Okay....if you won't tell anyone else I will tell you the secret of *Magic Happy Shipper Dust*....this is JUST between you and me..........sssshhh come very very close......... magnets
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I don't think they would admit they made a mistake.
                            *nods*, well I guess they won't admit it officially ... I dunno what's going on behind the curtains. Oh how I wish to know that.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              ((((((((((Critter)))))))))) aw Shucks...:::Blushing::: over here!!!!

Okay....if you won't tell anyone else I will tell you the secret of *Magic Happy Shipper Dust*....this is JUST between you and me..........sssshhh come very very close......... magnets
                              Ahhhh! Now I see. I see sort of, kind of, maybe but I still don't understand BTW *Magic Happy Shipper Dust* is quite a mouthful---YOU try to say it outloud a few times. Oh. So it is just me.....
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                                If they don't get our Shipper "hint" how on earth are they supposed to get that one? So, OK, our "hint" is a little more like a kick in the fanny. On the other hand, low ratings will hit them in their wallet...on second thought, maybe that will work. Good call Rogue.
                                Good God, Critter! Thank God all of TPTB are male. ... Don't ask, you probably don't want to know.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X