X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
    realy?! ROFLMAO
    You have absolutely no idea how far this one went!!!!
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      i adored janet, and i miss her every episode. i really wish they would mention her occasionally, instead of just ignoring the fact she was ever there. i became a dan/jan shipper just in time for heroes..i suppose they did have that dan jan monent where he was sitting in the dark in the room where she died. now i wish daniel would turn to sam and say ;i never got a chance to tell janet i loved her before she died. life's too short to play games. just tell jack you love him, before it's too late, and one or the other of you is dead'
      Funny, that's almost the same time that I became a Dan/Jan shipper! Great minds I guess. Now THAT would be good. Teal'c has tried to get through to them both but neither one of them is listening apparently, maybe it's time for Daniel to give it a whirl.
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Caty's Video 58 " Somebody like you " Keith urban
        Caty
        Caty, Just got a chance to watch this one and "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" by the Backstreet Boys and I wanted to say that I LOVED THEM BOTH!!. Especially "Show me the Meaning..."--just ADORED it. Excellent job capturing just how lonely and sad Jack is, the
        Spoiler:
        ring scene
        was timed perfectly I thought!!! Excellent!! Really like the Keith Urban one too--had a big cheese grin the whole time! Excellent suggestion by LtLisa! I'll be doing a song by him in the near future but I'm glad you chose that one (my choice is more angsty, LOL, what a surprise...). Anyway, kudos on an excellent job!

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
          marimba...loved your videos. Wonderful World is a great "make me smile" video One question...in your Macy Gray video, which show did the clip where Jack puts his hand on Sam's left shoulder (with his right hand as he walks away) come from? I just love the looks those two give eachother.
          It's from "Hathor". Thanks! Glad you enjoyed them!
          LOL on the looks! Yep, those looks are what make those two so good for videos, they're all about the visuals!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
            Funny, that's almost the same time that I became a Dan/Jan shipper! Great minds I guess. Now THAT would be good. Teal'c has tried to get through to them both but neither one of them is listening apparently, maybe it's time for Daniel to give it a whirl.

I've always been mocked by like, the only two people I know who also watch Stargate for being a Dan/Jan shipper, but I've been a fan of those two since Rite of Passage when he tells her that he'll be there for her if there's anything that she needs, and he's holding her hand for just a little *too* long for something not to be going on there. Also, his expression right after that when she leaves the hallway to get back to Cassie. That really settled it for me. I'm just wondering, how many S/J shippers are also Dan/Jan ones?

Also, of everybody I think that Teal'c is the biggest shipper.

"Being superior and supremely cool was really getting old."
            -Jojo and Michelle V. at randomleaves.com and the 'Stormies'. Just brilliant.

Shippiness Ahoy!

Sarah
            Last edited by Jimlad The Pirate Maiden; 30 August 2004, 06:35 PM. Reason: How could I forget about Teal'c? Bad, Bad Shipper.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
              Re: Sacrifices
              Spoiler:

Does anyone half any idea why Sam and Jack in dress blues and Daniel in a suit are waiting in the Gate Room in the spoiler pics for this episode? Waiting for a dignitary? A body? Maybe it's off topic, but, it is Sam and Jack standing there (and Jack's hair looks shorter than usual). CJ says someone gets killed, I think. Ishta? But why would they bring her body to earth?
              Spoiler:

Yes, spoilers said somebody dies. Might be a service of some kind on another planet and they're waiting to depart or just getting back.
              *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                A quickie poll question.

Which ep was harder for you to take: Chimera or Affinity?

For me, Chimera.

Sally
                Not sure. Neither/nor, but Either/or?

Chimera because I wasn’t thrilled with how PS was written, how it dumped Sarah & Daniel into the B plot and… well… I’ve posted it before here & at the Against Pete Thread, so I won’t go over it again here so as to keep things positive….

But then, Affinity, I suppose. Simply because it made light of too many things & moved S/PS ship along more quickly than this particular fan thought TPTB would move it. (However... it was very reminiscent of his introduction in Chimera… Wham!Bam!Thank YOU Ma’m! ) The S/PS park convo even avoided adult convo about certain things fans had issues with. (Note to TPTB: Don’t make me fill in the backstory myself and then not like my reaction to the storyline as it appears on screen. Yes, I may interpret looks/touches& other nuances to suit my shippy little heart, but when you write the words… be concrete & you give me your backstory.)
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimlad The Pirate Maiden
                  That really settled it for me. I'm just wondering, how many S/J shippers are also Dan/Jan ones?
                  I don't ship Dan/Jan, but I don't object to it, either. I guess you could say I'm pretty neutral on the whole thing.
                  *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                    //Somebody like you* Great recommend LtLisa!!! I have never heard that song before and what a FUN SONG!!!!!//

Keith Urban is great <g>

can't wait to see if Marimba does the other one I suggested <g>
                    LOL, actually Caty PMed me to ask if she could do them both so I said yes because I have two others by him in mind ("I Thought You Knew" is the first in queue by him)! So yes, I'm getting there, just gotta catch up on a few of the older requests that folks have made!

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                      AT also said that she is not quite ready to turn in her boots yet. She said that if they would have kept Sam one dimensional that after 8 years, yes she would have been more than done; but, the fact that now she has taken on more responsibility she is still quite interested.

I thought this was quite interesting, I was under the impression that Sci-Fi and MGM were interested in another year of Stargate SG-1 but if I heard her correctly AT said that she wasn't approached yet. Chris also kept hinting that if we wanted them back that we were suppose to write, email, whatever to Sci-Fi and MGM to make our voices heard.
                      <snip>
                      Hopefully Season 9 won't become "Stargate: SG-13."

If what you said is true... even knowing TPTB/MGM/SciFi are likely still in the midst of negotiations... why tinker with the team that works? But... it's more likely the gag order covers this subject for them too...

Must be tough for them to go to Cons & want to talk & not be able to... especially for a group of actors so naturally gregarious...
                      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Hey hey, I'm back in town. Was out camping in the cold, rainy Pennsylvania countryside for two-and-a-half weeks, doing strange medievalist thangs. Totally missed the 2 eps between Icon and Covenant (the VCR died), but the angst level in here tells me that just maybe they weren't episodes designed to make for Happy Shippers. And that's a bummer, y'know? Yet hope springs eternal. The Fat Lady ain't sung yet, and all that. I hope. She didn't sing while I wasn't looking, did she?

And what are we doing with 270-some pages? Did the Board Deities just give up and give us an unlimited-post board? Couldn't blame them, I guess.
                        Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received. - Lorien

Comment

Definitely Chimera.

While Affinity did move the S/P stuff farther along, it was the B plot of the story, and it *did* contain some pretty good S/J stuff in there too.

But Chimera saw not only the beginning of , but it also signaled to me the gradual weakening of Sam as a character, the Daniel and Sarah plotline was secondary, and considering that it is a sci fi show it was horrible to watch it disintegrate to the point where they had the whole ep be:

"Sam's fun dinner and dancing fun date fun bash!" "(fun!)"

A bit barbie-ish, don't you think?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooowl..................

While Affinity was painful, the Teal'c stuff was great. Chimera was pretty much just bad.

Still not worried!

Sarah

Comment

Well, folks, though I'm still only on post 5000, I'm heading off! Got to pack and such, I'll be out of pocket for a week or so--should be back just in time for next Monday's Stargate marathon (mustn't miss a moment of season 4 ). Mom has broadband but I don't think I'll have a lot of time so I'll just be lurking for this week but hopefully I'll get the chance to make a few vids this week!

Comment

Oh I totally understand and agree with those (especially Marimba) who feel that it is such a relief to have this break in the show. I remember just wanting the time to race by to see what happens in the second half-*snort* not now. Part of me hopes that the people in charge aren't going to be total anal orifices and work us over at the end-but are really building up to a big shippy ending for us. And have them at the end-go nanny nanny boo boo!-but at this point, quite seriously I'd like to nanny their booboo!

Ok-I think i've babbled on quite enough
                              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

I'm trying desperately to keep up with awarding all those Shippers who deserve the Shipper Medal of Courage their medals. If I have forgotten anyone please post a request again!

Thank you Ship Nana. We earned our *Purple Hearts* honestly! Thank you for the Medal of Courage.
                                Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Working...
                                X