• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    Yes, slowly....

*imagines scene where Jack suggests taking it slow with Sam*

J - "So, Carter... I mean Sam. I think we need to take this slow."

S - "Yes, slow."

J- "Because we don't want to screw up this relationship before it even leaves the gate... excuse the pun."

S - "Yes, slow."

J - "Are you listening to me?"

S - "Yes."

J - "... K. So, I'll see you tomorrow, alright?"

Sam nods and walks towards the door with Jack. By the time they reach it, Sam grabs Jack, slams him against the wall, and does search and succumb with her tongue.

Yep, slow.

Sally
    Yes nice and slow
    ~Athena

Comment

I don't think it matters what *I* want, we'll get what we get. So...... I will hope for the full treatment: a kiss, a proclmation of love, a down on one knee (or not, considering his poor wuttle knees). I would love to see it all, but, I will settle for anything that lets me know that Sam and Jack love each other, that they know they love eachother, and that they are together. If I can't have my cake and eat it too, can't I dip my finger in the frosting and have a taste???? Can't I please have a cake? to look at? Will you let me peek in the bakery window? And make it a wedding cake.
      sigpic
      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

affinity spoilers for s8

Originally posted by waterfall
        Ive decided what I want to see as a S/J resolution of ship.
        I want to see a kiss and they are both soooo happy that Jack picks up Sam and twirls her while they are both laughing.
        I wanna see joy!!!!!

waterfall
        I want to see that too!

While I was watching Sam say yes to PS last night in Affinity, I kept thinking how bummed I'd have been if Sam was saying yes to Jack with such a ho-hum reaction. So I started imagining Jack asking her and what her reaction would be....

J - "So, Sam... wanna marry me?"

S - "Yes."

J - "Yes?"

S - Yes, Jack, I want to marry you!!!"

Mucho kissing and hugging and Jack lifting Sam off the ground. And then of course, Sam would start crying.

J - "Hey... why are you crying?

S - "Because I'm so happy, Jack... I've never been this happy in my life."

Jack takes Sam's face in his hands and gives her the kiss of all kisses!

*sighs*

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
          Hehehe, I will.
          Spoiler:
          He read Thread spoilers and said: 'They'll get married at the end. It's been set up for that.' After all these years he's spent telling me he's always right, I guess I have to believe him... lol
          I wish!!!

*clears throat*

Uh, that would be rather pleasant.

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

affinity season 8 spoilers

Originally posted by aeromathlete

Spoiler:
            Man, Jack was totally aching in that scene. I guess what got me the most was how hard he snapped the ring box shut. It was a quiet, sort of awkward discussion, and then suddenly *SNAP*, which is what I think Jack's heart was doing at the moment. And you all know how RDA acts out confused emotion/hurt/realization Jack, with the eyes softened and the mouth hanging open just a bit. Well, it was all there. Poor guy.

RDA was fabulous in that scene! He showed the hurt... showed in his eyes so much....

(((((((Jack)))))))

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
              ROTFL!!

Ambiguity might be the 'best for everyone' way to end it, although I personally will feel like I missed out!
              Me. Too.

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

I think our shipper morale has risen recently. It must be a sign that things are going to tip our way in the end. Thank you, spoilers!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                  i think i'm kinda with you on this.
                  two wrongs don't make a right, and what we saw in chimera was definitely a wrong.
                  Chimera & A$$inity
                  Spoiler:
                  but the bedroom scene was just part of the overall wrongness of the ep. and from what i hear about affinity that was just as soapy and pointless as chimera, so i guess three wrongs definitely wouldn't make a right

but i do hope we get a fishing invite and acceptance to it. i'd love to see some kissin' too though. just a little bit o' kissin'. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?!?!?!?
                  sorry. got a little carried away there. i go now.
                  Why were the scenes in Chimera and Affinity wrong to you? Or were you talking about them merely being unpleasant to watch because it wasn't with Jack?

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Heck, if Sam jumped into bed with JACK that early on in the relationship (Not that I'm a proponent of this route, because as I stated earlier, I'm NOT, I would be more willing to forgive if anything like that happened NOW as opposed to earlier seasons, since they've known each other for 8 years, not a few months or less that was Chimera), given Carter's past behavior and usual rational thinking processes, I'd even say THAT was wrong. I can't speak for stargate barbie, but I'd just say the actions were wrong anyways. The fact that it was Pete just made it more difficult to tolerate.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      I would like to see them cuddled up ......even if it was up on the couch....just *snuggled together* I don't need any kind of major sex scene....but I would like *Intimacy* to be shown in the RIGHT way. And how Jack would treat Sam as an equal and how he would treat her respectfully and lovingly.

Oh, man, the imagery that's coming to mind.... Could see Sam and Jack lying next to one another on the couch and watching tv. *tight squeeze* Sam starts trying to say something to Jack, while he starts kissing her neck. Sam grins and asks him what he has in mind. The camera pulls away and all we hear is Sam giggling... and then moaning.

is it hot in here?

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        Oh, man, the imagery that's coming to mind.... Could see Sam and Jack lying next to one another on the couch and watching tv. *tight squeeze* Sam starts trying to say something to Jack, while he starts kissing her neck. Sam grins and asks him what he has in mind. The camera pulls away and all we hear is Sam giggling... and then moaning.

is it hot in here?

Sally
                        Teehee...couch cuddling would be wonderful. Except now if they ever show a scene like that I'll burst out laughing because I'll remember this idea from the Shipper Thread. And it will be a good evening indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
                          As for Sam and Jack....
                          I want tenderness, romance, and commitment all wrapped up in kisses and hugs. RDA and AT do those sweet, tender hug moments so well. Their hands on each other's face, whispered words of love. I want them so overwhelmed with the *joy* of the gift of each other's heart that my screen melts. The kind of love that lasts for eternity.....
                          *whimpers*

Oh, yeeeees.

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

I put up some links to some of my screencaps of Jack in his mmm-mmm tight clothes on the Thunkers thread, but I thought since this place is turning into the GUTTER ANNEX , I'd share them here too:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...our/ZH_104.jpg
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...our/ZH_143.jpg
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ur/ZH_0122.jpg
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ur/ZH_0115.jpg

HOLY BANANAS!

Sally... *blink*... *smile*.... *blink*.... *smile*...
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

Oh and Jack in A$$INITY!! RDA looks so very good...
                              You're right - SAM!! JUST look at THE MAN!! Choose the Stud, not the Spud!

Warning! Season 8 spoiler pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ty/Aff_300.jpg
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ty/Aff_280.jpg
                              ... don't know how much more I can take.... not prepared for this much thunkdrool..... I........

=thud=

*Sally's forum stand in steps in*

Majorgasm, signing off.
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Omelet of Love... Omelet of Loooove... Omelet of Love... Hmmm... What could that mean?
                                Is that what Jack is making in Citizen Joe, because I am more confused than you could possibly imagine.

Comment

Working...
                                X