X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Well ..they 're bound to attend
    Spoiler:
    the wedding together ..and keep looking at each other..at the same time ...Hopefully it will be a Jaffa wedding off world ..(Teal'c 'son) ..and Pete won't be invited (lalalalaala)...so sam and Jack can even dance the night away...and drink to their heart content ...would like to see Sam and Jack a little drunk ... too.

Caty
    Yes!! Drunk Sam & Jack, that's what we need!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Well ..they 're bound to attend
      Spoiler:
      the wedding together ..and keep looking at each other..at the same time ...Hopefully it will be a Jaffa wedding off world ..(Teal'c 'son) ..and Pete won't be invited (lalalalaala)...so sam and Jack can even dance the night away...and drink to their heart content ...would like to see Sam and Jack a little drunk ... too.

Caty
      I would love to see that.
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        I liked REGRETS very much, Michelle (even Ch 2!). I've never really been a Dan/Jan shipper, but I agree with you - Lifeboat and Heroes made the relationship make more sense to me. I like the way you wove those events into your story.

Just want to say that I especially liked the part when he says she's becoming 'less clear in his memory", etc..... I know from experience that that's how loss sometimes occurs...and how disconcerting it is when the images begin to fade...

Anway, it fits my melancholy mood these days...Sept. does that to a lot of us New Yorkers. But I did want to tell you that I enjoyed your story very much. And that you're right, eventually the soul does lift.

Mala, I gotta say I REALLY like your sigpic. Especially that one on the far left. Usually I look at a photo and analyze the lighting and posing, but that one......pant, pant, drool. I wish RDA looked that good every Friday night. I wouldn't care what the storylines were, whether there was dialogue or not, or who else appeared. I could watch him *breathe* and be very happy.

Nice job!
        Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
          Mala, I gotta say I REALLY like your sigpic. Especially that one on the far left. Usually I look at a photo and analyze the lighting and posing, but that one......pant, pant, drool. I wish RDA looked that good every Friday night. I wouldn't care what the storylines were, whether there was dialogue or not, or who else appeared. I could watch him *breathe* and be very happy.

Nice job!
          Me two!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
            Uh well, mh .... I think we'd have to make both honorary members, but placing Sam on that list is just plain wrong. Couldn't we make something out of the title .... *thinking* ... nothing comes to mind. Critter? Auralan? Anyhoo, I'll add those two new members, however I have to say ... GUYS look at this club's title ... you don't speak in your favour being part of it *lol*.

The Critter's dummy club:

1. Critter
            2. Estelle
            3. Gatetime
            4. Auralan (honorary member)
            5. Tame (honorary member)
            6. Suekay (Dense Dunce)
            7. Mishy (Queen of Sarcasm)

Estelle xxx
            Sam's with Pete. She qualifies as a member because of that.
            Happy

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
              Sam's with Pete. She qualifies as a member because of that.
              Excellent point SG1Happy. Great thinking! You obviously don't belong on our list---smarty pants!!!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                Ahhhh! Now I see. I see sort of, kind of, maybe but I still don't understand BTW *Magic Happy Shipper Dust* is quite a mouthful---YOU try to say it outloud a few times. Oh. So it is just me.....
                ...well it worked for Jack...... ok so that really isn't the secret.......I promise as soon as I make up a better one...I will tell ONLY you !!!!! ok??
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

This is off topic and I apologize...it's about the extra long thread now that we don't get a new one every 1,000 posts. Can someone direct me to where I would give my thoughts on this? I've been looking around and can't find a specific place. Is there one? Or do I just send a message directly to GW by email? I know it was mentioned at the beginning of the change but I didn't have an opinion then... now I do Thanks.
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    ...well it worked for Jack...... ok so that really isn't the secret.......I promise as soon as I make up a better one...I will tell ONLY you !!!!! ok??
                    OK. But just to warn you...it is REALLY hard for me to keep a secret.
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      ROFLMAO!!!
                      Auralan!!! You're nutz!
                      Oh Sue Kay......Fabulous Picture!!!!!!!

if that is temp...I can't wait for Permanent!!!!!
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        LOL, now we know what to put in the big billboard outside the Bridge studios..... LMAO, can you just see the writers having to go to work every morning past a big "SAM AND JACK BELONG TOGETHER" billboard that flashes and honks *vision of writers peering out window for inspiration and seeing billboard* tee hee
                        You don't think that would still be to subtle???

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          LMAO! really? that explains........ absolutely nothing!
                          *sneezes* so , is this Magic Happy Shipper Dust responsible for my allergies right now??
                          That would explain the looks Jack gets everytime he says it to...mmmmm

Well I did say I was telling ONLY Critter....what are you people doing eavesdropping ....hu? huh?.......mmmm

Comment

This is off topic and I apologize...it's about the extra long thread now that we don't get a new one every 1,000 posts. Can someone direct me to where I would give my thoughts on this? I've been looking around and can't find a specific place. Is there one? Or do I just send a message directly to GW by email? I know it was mentioned at the beginning of the change but I didn't have an opinion then... now I do Thanks.
                            I'd say if there's no specific place, to just PM a mod.

Comment

Excellent point SG1Happy. Great thinking! You obviously don't belong on our list---smarty pants!!!
                              Oh no, I belong. Its just that it is so obivious about Sam that a total moron could see it. Gee, did that come out right?????
                              Happy

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                                i was thinkin of makin it my second home lol
                                you mean you aren't already over here with the rest of us....WHAT the HECK is taking you so long....get a move on there girl!!!! .....the gutter is fine

Comment

Working...
                                X