This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    ((((((((((Critter)))))))))) aw Shucks...:::Blushing::: over here!!!!

Okay....if you won't tell anyone else I will tell you the secret of *Magic Happy Shipper Dust*....this is JUST between you and me..........sssshhh come very very close......... magnets
    LMAO! really? that explains........ absolutely nothing!
    *sneezes* so , is this Magic Happy Shipper Dust responsible for my allergies right now??

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      WooHoo....sounds like a plan! Where are those Margeritas when you need them?

Well ..they 're bound to attend
      Spoiler:
      the wedding together ..and keep looking at each other..at the same time ...Hopefully it will be a Jaffa wedding off world ..(Teal'c 'son) ..and Pete won't be invited (lalalalaala)...so sam and Jack can even dance the night away...and drink to their heart content ...would like to see Sam and Jack a little drunk ... too.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
        yo shipdiva

latest vid : very kewl

You're kewl too for waching it

Caty aka Shipdiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Well ..they 're bound to attend
          Spoiler:
          the wedding together ..and keep looking at each other..at the same time ...Hopefully it will be a Jaffa wedding off world ..(Teal'c 'son) ..and Pete won't be invited (lalalalaala)...so sam and Jack can even dance the night away...and drink to their heart content ...would like to see Sam and Jack a little drunk ... too.

Caty
          lol.

Drunk is always good!!!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            Hey Samisjacksgal!

Did I mention I love your sig!

hey! and thnx its one of the finer ones of RDA not that he doesnt look hot all the time neway lol...oopss falling into gutter

Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
              Good God, Critter! Thank God all of TPTB are male. ... Don't ask, you probably don't want to know.

Estelle xxx
              I'm thinking that I want to know. But knowing that you better not tell me here....am I right, for a change????
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                Another good one Caty....Hunk-a-Hunk-a-Jack from Affinity in there too....deep sigh, really deep sigh.

Yeah ...Hunk-a-hunk-a-Jack ..and he'll do anything to make sure his Sam doesn't get lost in the cosmos ...forever Whataman!

Thank you critter

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                  Something came up in chat today that I thought was worth bringing over here. Apparently some members of the family are getting a smidge on the frustrated side at the spotty use of spoiler space on this thread. Now, I'm gleefully spoiled rotten, but there are those amongst us who want to keep their spoiler-free halos shiny. I know things move quick here and we all get excited from time to time, but the unspoiled members of the family would really appreciate it if those of us who are spoiled could do a more consistent job of using spoiler space or the spoiler tag. Also, be sure to list what episodes/seasons are being spoiled. According to the forum rules all of season 7 and beyond requires spoiler protection. So, characters introduced during season 7 should technically be discussed within spoiler space. I'm pretty sure I've been a very bad girl on that one myself! Eep! I'll be trying to do better, too.

For those who aren't familiar with the spoiler tag, here's an example. Simply take out the extra spaces after the opening brackets for the spoiler space to work properly.

Spoilers for Season 9 Episode Malibu
                  [ spoiler] Teal'c is irate when his Barbie collection mysteriously disappears.[ /spoiler]

And, without the extra spaces in the tags, it looks like this:

Spoiler:
                  And nobody really wants to know what Thor was doing with them.
                  Very nicely said auralan...I wish I had the will power to avoid the spoilers myself, but, alas, I cannot. You are right to remind us all about keeping the secrets. Afterall, we know that our ship will come in but we all need to enjoy the journey in our own way. Thank you.
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

lol.

Drunk is always good!!!

Yeah ..we never really saw them drunk !!!!!! would be fun

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Estelle ..thank you ..I'll still make "Your wynter" but I thought ..because you didn't know that one ..it could be a nice surprise ...and the melody is great too Also it was easier for the choice of clips ...

For "Your wynter" I will have to spend more time analysing the song ..but I'll do it soon.

In "All for you" I wanted to represent Jack always being there or looking for her ...not turning his back on her ....in either a romantic situation or near death situation ....
                      I also wanted to emphasize that lots of things he does or may be doing is for her ....or her own sake ...Whatever...he can't run away ....and he'll always be there each time she wakes up from an ordeal . but and same for her When he's in trouble ....she 's distressed too and runs to find him.

Because that song was fast ..I had to keep in pace with the music and choose if possible ...moving clips ...rather than Him standing by her bedside too much ....but there were lots of clips I could have included in that song ..

At the end ..I chose the new order scenes ..because ..I think he was distressed to See Sam on the screen on Thor's ship. He barely just came back from Antarctica alive ..and he had to save or look for missing Sam ..wondering if it was her now who has died.*Sigh*

What a life they have those 2...!!!

What life !!! They don't really have any ...They'd better get one soon and together ...so that they can have a bit of happiness in their adventurous quest.

Caty aka ShipDiva
                      ((((((Caty))))))) Thx for doing 'Your Winter' I know you'll do a great job on that one too. I agree on the moving clips, they fitted the song perfectly and just take as long for 'Your Winter' as you need; there's no hurry.

Estelle xxx
                      Abu: This is a woman?
                      O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                      O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                      Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                      Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                      Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                      Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                        hey! and thnx its one of the finer ones of RDA not that he doesnt look hot all the time neway lol...oopss falling into gutter

gotta love the gutter!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                          Something came up in chat today that I thought was worth bringing over here. Apparently some members of the family are getting a smidge on the frustrated side at the spotty use of spoiler space on this thread. Now, I'm gleefully spoiled rotten, but there are those amongst us who want to keep their spoiler-free halos shiny. I know things move quick here and we all get excited from time to time, but the unspoiled members of the family would really appreciate it if those of us who are spoiled could do a more consistent job of using spoiler space or the spoiler tag. Also, be sure to list what episodes/seasons are being spoiled. According to the forum rules all of season 7 and beyond requires spoiler protection. So, characters introduced during season 7 should technically be discussed within spoiler space. I'm pretty sure I've been a very bad girl on that one myself! Eep! I'll be trying to do better, too.

For those who aren't familiar with the spoiler tag, here's an example. Simply take out the extra spaces after the opening brackets for the spoiler space to work properly.

[ spoiler] Teal'c is irate when his Barbie collection mysteriously disappears.[ /spoiler]

And, without the extra spaces in the tags, it looks like this:

Spoiler:
                          And nobody really wants to know what Thor was doing with them.
                          Thank you for the reminder. I will try to be good and use the spoiler tags.
                          sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!
                            Auralan!!! You're nutz!
                            ROTFL. Couldn't agree more . But then we all love Auralan for exactly that reason. ((((((((Auralan)))))))

Estelle xxx
                            Abu: This is a woman?
                            O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                            O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                            Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                            Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                            Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                            Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Yeah ..we never really saw them drunk !!!!!! would be fun

Caty aka ShipDiva
                              hee hee

Going to do a story plug here, but Mishy's done a really good team/ship story where SG1 all get steaming drunk! The name escapes me at the moment, but it's one of her new ones, so it'll be at the top of her profile page in my sig! I recommend it!
                              sigpic

Comment

gotta love the gutter!
                                i was thinkin of makin it my second home lol
                                Carolyn

Comment

Working...
                                X