This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    wow, i go away for two days and we've started yet another new thread! okay, here's my subliminal message

Pete Dumped. Sam Jack Kiss.

here's my discussion topic..when do you think they will kiss? for real, not in any dream sequence, or AU or time travel or drug induced or whatever reason they can give us for having a smokin' hot kiss that doesn't count..i'm talking the real, our sam and jack, totally free from any influence (except true love), totally aware of who they are, finally wrapping their arms round each other and getting in on. (wait, i had a point here...what was it? oh yeah...) so when?

ok, i'm betting
    Spoiler:
    citizen joe. sam overhears that little conversation about regs, she's already dumped pete and realised (through the appearance of kerry) that she loves jack in 'threads' just before, she's been trying to get the omelette of luuuurrrrrvvvvvveeeeee...and she realises now 's the time..as jack comes out of the infirmary, she jumps on him and kisses him, just like in grace, only hotter, then just turns around and walks away grinning, leaving jack standing there totally dazed.

well, maybe not exactly like that. but still in citizen joe, nonetheless

your turn..and details please
    I just don't think that would happen on Base (although I'll take it any way I can get it - I am talking about S/J of course) Do I need a
    Spoiler:

Better it should occur at his house - the scene of unfinished conversations. No conversation just jump one another. And if Daniel comes to visit with donuts he'll trip over the trail of shed clothing. It might give him a subtle hint, although he'll probably think it's laundry day and Jack dropped a few things.
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
      Noooooo!

Let me just check a couple of things:

I like Pete

I like Pete & Sam

"Dear PTB please drop the ship..."

Phew, I'm still normal.

::runs away fast::
      Madeliene, don't taunt the shippers

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        Thank you...thank you...thank you. I'd like to thank my parents....*voice from audience.."get off!!!!"*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Ok, I've started my wee song, but I'm sure that we'll get better verses from all you folks out there.

To the tune of "Little Brown Jug"....

Ode to the Red Dinger

Once I made a little-bitty post
          The Shippy stuff I like the most.
          But the posts were all too nice
          Even in the Gutter where it's full of vice!

chorus

Ha ha haah...he he heee
          The Red Dinger...didn't Ding me!
          Ha ha haah...he he heee
          The Red Dinger...didn't Ding me!

(I'll be appearing here all week!)
          ROLFMAO!!! Bev you are THE best. I sure wish you had been my music teacher all those years ago...or at the very least (since I know you aren't THAT old) why couldn't you have been my girls' music teacher??? (You probably aren't old enough for that either )
          critter goes off humming.....The Shippy stuff I like the most.....
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            Thanks for the Lowdown video Caty. I just took a quick peek...they are just so perfect together...Sam and Jack that is. So cute.

I am hopeful that since you all got to see more of Sam and Jack that TPTB are paying a little bit of attention to all of us Shippers and will give us some good stuff soon.

I did say I was hopeful. But I am not holding my breath. I know. I need to have some more Dr. Pepper and Shipper Cookies to get out of my Shipper Snit. Darn that Snit. It just won't go away these days.

I know!(sob)lots of Dr.Pepper shipper cookies and crying my eyes out over caty's vids.I'm not usually like this.I can't stop crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
              Should we now wait for the time when there will be mobs of shippers outside of Bridge with flaming torches
              Some of us dabble in the gutter and would probably put the flaming torches out with drool.
              sigpic
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                Some of us dabble in the gutter and would probably put the flaming torches out with drool.
                Now that IS an attractive picture.

Comment

Welcome florence!!

Sorry it's a little late! You said you live near the Belgian border - by any chance do you live near Lille?

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                    Welcome florence!!

Sorry it's a little late! You said you live near the Belgian border - by any chance do you live near Lille?
                    I love france!!!

It's so romantic

Think Sam and Jack could honeymoon there if there's a season nine?
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                      I know!(sob)lots of Dr.Pepper shipper cookies and crying my eyes out over caty's vids.I'm not usually like this.I can't stop crying.
                      ((((((((((melpomene))))))))))
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        If she didn't get it from this, I don't know what to say:

]http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/sg1jackcaps/HeroesII_012.jpg[/img]
                        First of all Thank you
                        Secondly did you notice her finger tips are white from holding on so tight. I only noticed this after staring at the back of his head for ten minutes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                          ((((melpomene))))

It's okay! It's okay!

THIS SHIP WILL REACH THE SHIPPER TOWN HARBOUR BY THE END OF THE SEASON!!!!

Do we have a harbour?
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            I love france!!!

It's so romantic

Think Sam and Jack could honeymoon there if there's a season nine?
                            I think they should honeymoon there even if there isn't a season 9. There's a thought for the movie....

Ooh, I believe it was yourself and Critter who were saying incredibly positive things about Dr Pepper last night. I'd like to announce that I tried it for the very first time today, and you were both absolutely right!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              ((((melpomene))))

It's okay! It's okay!

THIS SHIP WILL REACH THE SHIPPER TOWN HARBOUR BY THE END OF THE SEASON!!!!
                              Do we have a harbour?
                              If not, we'll build one by the end of the season!!

Oky doky, I'm off to find a video tape & something to eat before New Order starts! See you all in about an hour...

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                                I wonder if his lips were chapped when they were done.

wait..is that the
                                Spoiler:
                                grace
                                kiss? or another kiss? i think i missed the screencap cos we swapped threads and i haven't been around and other stuff...so which kiss got 12 takes? (AT..lucky, lucky LUCKY woman. <sigh>)

And Sue..just send your one to the Jack and Sam's pad list, and it'll get added.
                                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                                X