This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    What a WONDERFUL story!!!!! That is so cool that you have a *Ralphie* thing going on.....and that she remembers you!!

Thank you so muh for sharing this with us and letting us know once again what a wonderful PERSOn AT is ....sometimes that gets lost in all this madness
    LOL. Yes, thx for the con-report. *does the happy shipper dance* AT is such a sweetie. I just wish I could go to a con to meet her, even better to meet her and RDA. That'd so be worth all of my savings.

Estelle xxx
    Abu: This is a woman?
    O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
    O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
    Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
    Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
    Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
    Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
      And there goes my theory . Just a question what's IMDB? Estelle xxx

imdb is the international movie database www.imdb.com. you can search for actors, shows, etc. i go on there sometimes to check who's on the guest stars list for stargate for future epsiodes. it's really good when you see someone in something, and just can't work out where you've seen that person before
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Jimlad The Pirate Maiden
        Actually, by best and biggest hope (as when it all somes down to it I am an optimistic shipper) is that due to some crazy alien ritual/influence....

Mr. and Mrs. O'Neill!

"But all we did was drink from the same cup!" (or something.)

"Sorry, but that is the law. And if you try to break the joining then we can't have a treaty with your people to mine all these giant deposites of trinium and naquadah. That's too bad really."

Yes!

I allways hoped crazy alien rituals would enter into it somehow.

See, this is why I love the sci fi!
        hehe...I won't complain...maybe theres a weird Jaffa ritual and after wll, Teal'c IS a shipper...

Thanks Amber...DLing now, watching after class

Gatetrixer: the dress blues in Sacrifice are probably
        Spoiler:
        either cause they're going to a wedding or a funeral

//Don´t know. Maybe TPTB need a little lesson about how to handle relationships. //

yes.

Pallas, maybe someone can host your vid? I'd like to see it...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi
        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

If TPTB can't read fanfic then maybe we could offer a few "helpful suggestions" on the forum coz they *do* read stuff here, don't they? Then they wouldn't be our own stories, they'd just be friendly advice. right? One can only hope... *sigh*
          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Uh well, mh .... I think we'd have to make both honorary members, but placing Sam on that list is just plain wrong. Couldn't we make something out of the title .... *thinking* ... nothing comes to mind. Critter? Auralan? Anyhoo, I'll add those two new members, however I have to say ... GUYS look at this club's title ... you don't speak in your favour being part of it *lol*.

The Critter's dummy club:

1. Critter
            2. Estelle
            3. Gatetime
            4. Auralan (honorary member)
            5. Tame (honorary member)
            6. Suekay (Dense Dunce)
            7. Mishy (Queen of Sarcasm)

Estelle xxx
            I can't come up with anything either Estelle. I guess that's why we're the first two members
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Sacrifices:
              Spoiler:
              I still think Bra'tac will die. But why they would bring his body to Earth is beyond me too.

Estelle xxx
              Spoiler:
              I doubt they would. But they could be standing in the gate room waiting for the gate to dial as they're on their way to the off-world ceremony.
              *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
                Old-fashioned spoiler space:
                Bra'Tac will die??!!!Nooo!He's one of my favourite characters.that's terrible.Why do you think it will be him?On the other hand killing off Ishta sucks too.I kind of hoped she'll really get together with T.Although I prefer her death to his.What a terrible person I am...

But it's always nice to see Jack in dress blues and Daniel in suit They should wear them more often...and not only on such sad occasions...
                Sacrifices & Threads spoilers

Spoiler:
                We don't know who dies. I'm betting Ishta, but it could even be Rya'c. I'm not thrilled about the idea of losing either Ishta or Bra'tac. If we lose Bra'tac here and Jacob in Threads, I'm gonna be really pissed. Those are my two favorite recurring characters. We can't lose both. They're too much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                  Sacrifices & Threads spoilers

Spoiler:
                  We don't know who dies. I'm betting Ishta, but it could even be Rya'c. I'm not thrilled about the idea of losing either Ishta or Bra'tac. If we lose Bra'tac here and Jacob in Threads, I'm gonna be really pissed. Those are my two favorite recurring characters. We can't lose both. They're too much fun.
                  Spoiler:
                  I don't want anyone to die...
                  I am ready for happiness and sunshine---please!
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                    they're not allowed to read fanfic, are they? something to do with if they accidentally use the same plot, they could get sued?
                    They aren't supposed to read fic or any story ideas. If they read an idea then do something similar, they can be sued. It has happened often enough that TPTB in most fandoms are very, very careful about what they read online. Most avoid fic like the plague, but they even have to avoid discussion of potential story ideas to avoid getting in sticky situations. Darn lawyers.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                      I can't come up with anything either Estelle. I guess that's why we're the first two members
                      ROTFLMAO. Probably, plus I just saw that I wrote Rya'c wrong. How embasrrassing.

Estelle xxx

Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                        hehe...I won't complain...maybe theres a weird Jaffa ritual and after wll, Teal'c IS a shipper...

Thanks Amber...DLing now, watching after class

Gatetrixer: the dress blues in Sacrifice are probably
                        Spoiler:
                        either cause they're going to a wedding or a funeral
                        Season 8 spoilers including unaired episodes:
                        Spoiler:
                        That's right, it could be for Rya'c's wedding. That would be much better than killing somebody. I know the CJ said somebody died, but wasn't it said more in general than within this episode? I seem to recall him talking about a three episode story arc. Perhaps we don't lose anybody in Sacrifices. Although the title does sound rather like we're losing something big. Meh, I don't want the fun recurring characters to die.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          imdb is the international movie database www.imdb.com. you can search for actors, shows, etc. i go on there sometimes to check who's on the guest stars list for stargate for future epsiodes. it's really good when you see someone in something, and just can't work out where you've seen that person before
                          Oh thx. I searched for Carmen Argenziano too, but he is only listed for Threads so far. Let's hope
                          Spoiler:
                          he doesn't get killed. I'd rather keep him than Bra'tac. I know that sounds horrible, but while I like both I'd really miss Jacob the most. *sniff*

Estelle xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                            Spoiler:
                            I don't want anyone to die...
                            I am ready for happiness and sunshine---please!
                            Spoilers season 8:

Same here! [spoiler]Enough with upping the drama by killing off beloved characters. I don't care how shippy the ending, I won't be happy if they kill of Jacob. Sniffle. Not worth it. Don't they have bad guys for when they get all bloodthirtsty?[/spoilers]

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                              Spoilers season 8:

Same here!
                              Spoiler:
                              Enough with upping the drama by killing off beloved characters. I don't care how shippy the ending, I won't be happy if they kill of Jacob. Sniffle. Not worth it. Don't they have bad guys for when they get all bloodthirtsty?
                              Hear, hear.
                              Spoiler:
                              Bra'tac won't die. Not in Sacrifices at least. However, I still don't like what I hear. Angst is good. But too much of it is just . TPTB should know this by now, FCOL.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                Welcome back!

I want to see that vid! I think it's *so* neat that they showed a shippy vid there.

Did ya give Amanda the letters? *mineminemine*

Glad you had a great time.

Sally
                                Yes, I put your letter in the book so she will see it. I thought the shippy vid was cool too. After attending the con, I am really looking forward to the rest of the season. I don't know anything, but I just got really good vibes from the whole thing. I'm feeling really positive about ship right now.
                                Tasha
                                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Working...
                                X