This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ses110
    ShimmeringStar If TPTB use Season 9 as an excuse I hope they are prepared to lose half of there Fan base.
    Spoiler:

I can not put up with Seeing anymore episodes like Icon or Affinity in Season 9.I do not want Stargate to continue because of greed.I will only watch Season 9 if Sam and Jack get together in 8 and I do not mean just fishing.It needs to be a great resoultion after the Pete mess and RDA needs to return for 9.If those conditions are meet than I will happily watch Season 9 and I will also buy Season 7 and 8 of the DVD'S.I think that sounds fair.
    well, i actually quite enjoyed icon, and the teal'c plot in affinity. it's just the destruction of sam's character i can't stand..from strong independent woman who puts career first, and is damn good at it too, to a cliched sentimantalist who desperatly wants a man, can't get the one she wants, (and relies on him to make the first move anyway,) so settles for one that is truely not worthy of her. it's not right!!!
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Replying to me ....just to say to Bucky and Wynter ..I both love the 2 songs .

To wynter ..Obviously I knew that song from the bodyguard ...but was not too sure of the tune ...Kevin Costner was good in Bodyguard .

To Bucky ..well I'm surprised I really really like that song ..it's great and different ....I'm glad you suggested it to me ...."baby ..can I hold you tonight " is excellent too by Tracy ......to show the angst between Sam and jack "words don't come easily" ....that's typical Sam and Jack ..hey ...
      May do that one too.

Caty

Maybe I've made a Tracy Chapman fan out of you!

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        well, i actually quite enjoyed icon, and the teal'c plot in affinity. it's just the destruction of sam's character i can't stand..from strong independent woman who puts career first, and is damn good at it too, to a cliched sentimantalist who desperatly wants a man, can't get the one she wants, (and relies on him to make the first move anyway,) so settles for one that is truely not worthy of her. it's not right!!!
        sam's heart is only half in this relationship i thought avator was one of tealc's best episode,i started off enjoying the show then sam&jack grew on me so we musn't forget what drew us to the programme in the 1st place.
        Spoiler:
        i still want to know how long jack has been going out with kerry,we don't know if he has been seeing her when proposed to sam so jack has been crafty aswell.At least he knew about straight away,sam finds out by accident which is more hurtful,i am not standing up for sam as they are both stupid and they should put themselves first poor has been played.Can sam be so cruel to when she dumps him unless he is NID?I didn't think she could be so heartless!!I can imagine jack just looking at sam when she sees kerry with a look saying'well you moved on,even though it's breaking my heart'
        Can you imagine sam thinking she has lost jack well and truley and decides to bring the wedding forward like that afternoon!!!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
          sam's heart is only half in this relationship i thought avator was one of tealc's best episode,i started off enjoying the show then sam&jack grew on me so we musn't forget what drew us to the programme in the 1st place.
          Spoiler:
          i still want to know how long jack has been going out with kerry,we don't know if he has been seeing her when proposed to sam so jack has been crafty aswell.At least he knew about straight away,sam finds out by accident which is more hurtful,i am not standing up for sam as they are both stupid and they should put themselves first poor has been played.Can sam be so cruel to when she dumps him unless he is NID?I didn't think she could be so heartless!!I can imagine jack just looking at sam when she sees kerry with a look saying'well you moved on,even though it's breaking my heart'
          Can you imagine sam thinking she has lost jack well and truley and decides to bring the wedding forward like that afternoon!!!!

wynterxx

I don't think she
          Spoiler:
          will move the wedding forward...She is not that Stupit ...hey... Well ..I hope no .....I don't think so cuz jack will talk to her after kerry talked to him talk about a love square !!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
            Maybe I've made a Tracy Chapman fan out of you!

Bucky

Probably

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
              Spoiler:
              Jack may be protecting Kerry from gossip and worse in the workplace. You will definitely be treated differently as the boss' squeeze

yes, but
              Spoiler:
              as kerry is part of the oversight commitee isn't she, technically, jack's boss? and wouldn't that make him the boss' squeeze?
              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Hey all,

I am a semi lurker with a request. My mom and i LOVE ya'll's videos and i simply had a little suggestion, Evenescence is my favorite band and i noticed a few of their songs as Videos Haunted is my favorite song on the album and i would love to see a video to the song i know its rather dark but might be a good challenge. Whatch'all think?
                -you know your crazy right?
                -...yes
                -ok just checking

-I'm only as paranoid as the voices in my head say i am.

Me and My Danielbot live in a cabin by the woods...

there's something fishy about our new puppy...

Comment

Spoiler:

wynterxx

Spoiler:
                  I don't think they've been seeing each other for that long - in the spoilers on Gateworld, it says "Jack O'Neill has begun a romantic relationship with Kerry Johnson", that implies it hasn't been going on that long. Plus, it wouldn't take that long for Kerry to realise that something is holding Jack back from the relationship.
                  Spoiler:

As for not telling Sam, I'm sticking with the belief that Jack simply didn't want to put her through the same pain and hurt that he's been going through because of her & Pete. And at the same time, maybe it is a case of 'well if she can move on, I can too.'
                  And Sam didn't just come out and tell him about Pete, he did have to ask her first. Although by the sounds of it, the way Sam finds out about Kerry is definitly worse than how Jack found out about Pete.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    I don't think she
                    Spoiler:
                    will move the wedding forward...She is not that Stupit ...hey... Well ..I hope no .....I don't think so cuz jack will talk to her after kerry talked to him talk about a love square !!!

Caty
                    Spoiler:
                    i hope she doesn't and i hope jack does speak to her after she finds out about jack and kerry(notice we accept kerry and not ?!?!)but it might be one of those interrupted conversations they have with all the going on with jacob.Can you imagine if jacob dies(please no i really like him)or he just survives and jack goes to sam's to talk/comfort her and as he gives her one of THOSE hugs they just start kissing giving us 3 episodes to sort it ALL out.

people must be fed up of coming here and seeing white spaces all the time.

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                      yes, but
                      Spoiler:
                      as kerry is part of the oversight commitee isn't she, technically, jack's boss? and wouldn't that make him the boss' squeeze?
                      threads
                      Spoiler:

I just can't imagine Jack seeing someone from the oversight commitee. Isn't that a conflict of interest?
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Spoiler:
                        (notice we accept kerry and not ?!?!)
                        Spoiler:
                        Maybe it's just cos we know she's going to encourage Jack to retire so he can be with Sam... plus, Pete was originally intended to break Sam's black widow curse, so there was the fear there even before we ever saw Pete that he would stay and end all chance of a resolution to the ship arc. The guy never had a chance!!

Comment

Not sure if this is a spoiler so I will give it space just incase

In my previous post I wasn’t saying that Jack should not have a relationship I would not blame him I was actually complaining about the writers giving us the same old tired scene but within different scenarios. I still think a woman on the writing team would make a difference.
                          Has anyone heard any spoilers for the last few episodes? I am getting a little worried as we haven’t heard much since the spoilers about Threads and there doesn’t’ appear to be any resolution in this episode. Does anyone else think this is strange
                          Isis
                          Jack and Sam forever

Comment

Originally posted by Isis
                            Has anyone heard any spoilers for the last few episodes? I am getting a little worried as we haven’t heard much since the spoilers about Threads and there doesn’t’ appear to be any resolution in this episode. Does anyone else think this is strange
                            There are rumours of rewrites of the later scripts because of the also rumoured S9. If that's the case then it might be a few weeks before we hear anything else concrete.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis
                              Not sure if this is a spoiler so I will give it space just incase

In my previous post I wasn’t saying that Jack should not have a relationship I would not blame him I was actually complaining about the writers giving us the same old tired scene but within different scenarios. I still think a woman on the writing team would make a difference.
                              yeah since that spoiler in threads we haven't heard any-thing else have we?

very strange indeed!!!

MEI MEI i love your story i will remember him/you lovely story,and i wish that did happen.

wynterxx

Comment

Wynter, just had to say that i love your sig pic. *sigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X