This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    OK, to be polite, I'm adding SPOILER SPACE.....

yeah, that's what i sounded like-- but more crass.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
      Yep there is a new episode next week, they just didn't show the preview till the end of Stargate: Atlantis.
      I know where they could have made some cuts to make it fit.

ship sistah

Comment

Spoilers for S8's Affinity and Threads

Originally posted by auralan

Spoiler:
        I still can't believe she handed him the ring. Oy. How passive-aggressive do you get? Bleah.

I really wonder if Sam's trying to feel things out with Jack. Why bring this stuff up with him, if not to see his reaction? And since we know she's going to do it again in Threads... Sam's too insecure to bring it up with Jack without hemming and hawing and such, so he's got to help her out.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac
          LOL, Sally, I just spotted the picture in your signature.... I'm sending you the cleaning bill for my monitor!
          Diet Coke everywhere
          Where is that pic from?

I think it's from S7's Lifeboat -which I loved.

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

glad you liked the stuff Mala-- a real compliment coming from you. You and Token gave me great stuff to work with.

ship sistah

Comment

I still can't get over the number of posts and pages. we're huge.

ship sistah

Comment

spoilers for s8's affinity (when I resort to losing the caps, you know I'm tired)

Spoiler:
                Oh, and how many times did she have to say YES?? that acceptance was the most cloying and barf-inducing dialogue ever... (almost as stupid as PS's hemming and hawing in Ch. when Sam asked him in).
                Spoiler:
                Honey, go back and look at Sam's body language. Listen to her voice. This is NOT the reaction of a person secure in her answer.

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Everyone,

still haven't seen the ep, I'm in Germany, but thanks for the warm welcome I got in the chat room this morning. You people are great. I'm working on a motivational speech, Aragorn-style, and will post it here once it#s finished.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                  it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                  It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                  And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

I did it! I watched A$$inity and managed to stay away from Gateworld until I watched it!

All I can say is...............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

This episode was great until the ned
                    Spoiler:
                    I can't believe she said Yes!!!, I'm glad she had doubts and that she really didn't know what to do but she still said Yes!!
                    I LOVED the scene in Sam's Lab when Jack comes in to see whats wrong with her and why she hasn't been confusing him lately I thought that was great and shippy but then Sam goes and spoils it by asking Jack about all that stuff to do with her and Pete...'What about kids?' kinda stuff....she knows how Jack feels why would she put him through that! I couldn't see his reaction very well with me watching on squinty but his eyes did seem to get a lot shinier throughout the conversation
                    And the only doubts she seemed to have were about her job! Would she be able to go off-world and leave Pete never knowing if she'll come back, or leaving kids in daycare and stuff...we didn't see any indication of her worrying because she loves Jack!!!

You know after this I don't hate as much as I did before....I still don't like him cause he's engaged to Sam but he didn't push her or anything he gave her at least 2 weeks to think about it....there was no pressure on her from Pete so I don't think he really is that bad. I think he really does love Sam and I have a strange and very bad feeling that when Sam dumps him i'm going to feel a teensy little bit sorry for him. BUt saying that it means we get Sam and Jack together so I wouldn't be too bothered

And I just got to say that Sam and Jack make a much better team than Sam and Pete!! I bet Sam and Pete can't do the 'mind reading thing that Sam and Jack do!

But after all that I did like the Teal'c storyline and 'The Trust'

My episode rating: 6/10
                    Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 21 August 2004, 03:27 AM.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      I agreed.

Sally

thank you, i was feeling paranoid (no, haven't watched it yet. d/loaded it, waiting for much lunch hour to watch it)
                      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                        Shippers Family!

This may look like our darkest day, and stormiest night, but I'm here to tell you that this is the day that we take our ship back! We can't let "Insanity" diminish our shipping, otherwise... they win. This is the beginning of the end of the terror of , and we need to rally and be the shippiest we can be. We have Shipper love and hope on our side (and lots of cookies and beverages) and we will persevere. In the end, StuPit is no threat to us.

Therefore Shipper Family, to aid in fortifying and celebrating our collective Shiptitude and this thread's genious and creativity-- I give you your gift shop! We will not allow this day to be our worst. Although, there will be an hour that is Offensive-to-Me, this is not the day of Inanity-- this is the day we Shippers realized how strong and proud we are.

Thank you.

I still have a few more things I want to do. I want to do something with"Replishipper" and something celebrating our beloved gutter.
                        Which one do you like better:
                        Replishipper/ Programmed for Love
                        or
                        Replishipper/ I'm Just a Love Machine
                        or
                        Replishipper/ All-Consuming Hope

your ship sistah

(((((shipper family)))))
                        Thank you Ship Sistah!!! I am happy once again! That was a very nice speech and now i'm going to check out the new shipper merchendise!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          spoilers for s8's affinity (when I resort to losing the caps, you know I'm tired)

Spoiler:
                          Honey, go back and look at Sam's body language. Listen to her voice. This is NOT the reaction of a person secure in her answer.

Sally
                          Spoiler:
                          Well, ewww, you made me go back and watch that scene again... but really, I didn't see what you saw. I'll concede that at first there was a look of doubt but as he re-asked her, she said YES again and again and they ended in that butt clenching clinch/kiss...

However, regardless of her body language and her voice as you perceived it, the main point is that she said YES YES and YES....

Is she secure in her answer? Bottom line she's gone ahead and made the committment and it made me sick. And it seems enough for her to stay engaged to PS through whatever happens in the next 6 months or so....

Poor Jack -
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...50/Aff_250.jpg
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatetime
                            S
                            P
                            O
                            I
                            L
                            E
                            R

Spoiler:
                            I got the feeling that she was talking about his son by the look on her face when she asked
                            Affinity:
                            Spoiler:
                            She was....I took it as her asking Jack 'if Charlie was still alive and you were still with Sara, what would you have done?' and the look in Jack's eyes kinda confirmed to me that she was talking about his son cause they went all sad and teary
                            But I am a shipper so I will twist this question to give it a double meaning cause I think thats what TPTB have done anyway..they made her ask that so anti-shippers wouldn't think anything but the shipper would find the double meaning

I liked someone idea of the double meaning before..Sam wondering that if things were different, with no regs, would Jack have wanted a relationship with her..would he have proposed and agreed to start a family with her even though she still had to go off-world and fight Goa'uld.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Well, ewww, you made me go back and watch that scene again... but really, I didn't see what you saw. I'll concede that at first there was a look of doubt but as he re-asked her, she said YES again and again and they ended in that butt clenching clinch/kiss...

However, regardless of her body language and her voice as you perceived it, the main point is that she said YES YES and YES....

Is she secure in her answer? Bottom line she's gone ahead and made the committment and it made me sick. And it seems enough for her to stay engaged to PS through whatever happens in the next 6 months or so....

Poor Jack -
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...50/Aff_250.jpg
                              Mala you just killed me!
                              That picture of Jack!! He looks so upset!!

I wanna hug him!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

ok, this is the last post from me for now I just got a few things to say after catching up:

WELCOME! Gatetime, CofeeGirl and Karibou!

Marimba, Loved your new vids!!! They were great just what I needed after A$$inity

Shimmering Star(I think it was you who asked me about it) - The question from Sam O'Neill in the Rob Cooper interview on rdanderson.com was from me It was so long ago, I had forgot about it

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Working...
                                X