X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Hi Blaise

WELCOME TO THE SHIPPER FAMILY .

Again , I'll download that one and see if I like it .. I'll come back to you ..

Post a lot

Caty
    Sweeeeet! Thanks Caty!

~~Close To Crazy~~
    Psychotic Kitten
    'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
      Ooohh, Ooohh!
      While I am here...Can I be added to ShipNanas shipper medal of courage list???
      I know I am slow but better late than never. And I love medals ,

~Tracey~

SHIPPER MEDAL OF COURAGE!!!!!!!

is issued to the following Shippers:

Ship Nana
      Lunar
      Caty
      Marimba
      Tame
      Mei Mei
      Kri
      Critter
      LtLisa
      TOKEN
      Auralan
      Melyanna
      Mad_Gater
      WaterFall
      Ship Sistah
      Bucky
      Michelleb
      KiwGater
      Faith
      Shinrai
      Chevron Seven
      Zoser
      Sam O Neill
      ESTELLE
      MALA50
      Gatetrixer
      Dipsofjazz with a side of cookies seved by Jack and a tucking in
      Majorsal
      Isis
      Wynter
      Ses110
      cc_mac
      tauripeg
      Mishy Mo
      SueKay
      Rogue
      Sugarshaker
      getcarter
      Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
        hey guys

is any-one else reading that fanfic about daniel and jack not slah but very good suekay recommended it to me.i am slowly getting through the chapters but very long.

wynterxxx
        Oh Wynter I just love the pic in your sig line!!!!!!!!!!
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Karibou
          I LOVED Mehndi, too! It was what prompted me to dust off my early attempts at my own fic and continue. (Must have worked, because mine is now over 32K words and 13 chapters.) I say again what talented folks are on here. Marimba, can you post (or repost) a link to your fic?

Thanks!
          The link is in my sig It's on the main page of my site, Enjoy!
          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            LOL! The Big Honkin Cat One! I should have named it that!! Uh, by the way, Marimba, how's the title search going!

(Mei Mei shakes head... Beloved Marimba can write wonderful fanfic...but can't come up with a title for it? Go figure!!)
            Still no dice! Gads, that about figures! Never could title things because I used to title them first then the story wouldn't turn out as planned so I'd have to come up with something different! I'm going to make a concentrated effort to come up with one tonight though!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
              Affinity spoiler
              Spoiler:

To me Pete should have been history after the lab conversation, Jack and Sams conv should have been:

After Sam expresses her doubts on marriage and kids
              Jack: Maybe you are having doubts because you are considering it with the wrong guy
              Sam: I have tried talking to Mr. Right,but he doen't want to hear it
              Jack: Maybe he does now, we should talk.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am tired of them dragging this out.
              Yup! Me too! Like your little scenario, btw--they NEED to have that convo!

Season 8 or Bust!

Comment

yeah since that spoiler in threads we haven't heard any-thing else have we?

very strange indeed!!!

MEI MEI i love your story i will remember him/you lovely story,and i wish that did happen.

wynterxx
                Thank you! I wish someone would smack Sam upside the head on the show!!

Comment

Originally posted by Isis
                  Not sure if this is a spoiler so I will give it space just incase

In my previous post I wasn’t saying that Jack should not have a relationship I would not blame him I was actually complaining about the writers giving us the same old tired scene but within different scenarios. I still think a woman on the writing team would make a difference.
                  Has anyone heard any spoilers for the last few episodes? I am getting a little worried as we haven’t heard much since the spoilers about Threads and there doesn’t’ appear to be any resolution in this episode. Does anyone else think this is strange
                  Not too strange.

We don't actually know if there's resolution in the episode or not. We have nothing on the last quarter of the episode and things do often wrap up quickly near the end of an episode.

As for not having much more info, spoilers have been sparse this season comparatively speaking. They haven't sent roles out for casting for every episode -- which is where most very early spoilers arise. It's been this long between news on new episodes before. Near the end of the season, they may not need many guest starts if they're doing ongoing stories with existing characters. It's not like they'd need to cast anything an episode where the only guest stars are Jacob, Hammond and Bra'tac (just for example, I know nothing past Threads).

Hang in there. We'll get more news eventually.

Also, still not worried. Our ship will sail.
                  *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                    Still no dice! Gads, that about figures! Never could title things because I used to title them first then the story wouldn't turn out as planned so I'd have to come up with something different! I'm going to make a concentrated effort to come up with one tonight though!
                    Hey, we could have a "Name Marimba's Fic" Contest!! You could have everyone PM you a name after they read it and then you'd have choices!!

Comment

Dear Shipper Family,

I've been away from the threads for a few weeks now.

RL has a way of really crashing in on your life sometimes, huh? Missed you all a lot. The events of RL have me believing in alien abductions and weird time loops.

In the *A* storyline in the plot of my life is an angry, unhappy teenage son (growing up is so hard to do ), in the *B* storyline is the brother who must have been abducted by aliens (Loki?) ten years ago and replaced with a defective model with the temperment of a rabid dog. Now Loki must have re-replaced him, because with an apology and a smile, he is back in my life. (You think Stargate has rollercoasters.....) The *C* plot was friends from Belgium staying at our house.

If you need to find me, I'll be checking in to the Rehap Commune....you know, a private, padded room where I can muse about recent events under the care of massive doses of tranquilizers and S/J fanfic.

All this real life and Affinity too. It ain't fair!!!!!!!!!!
                      Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        Once again, a cryptic message from JM. It's interesting how this is the only line in his notes that deals with the barfy-warfy unromantic Z-runner story (any letter lower than z? )...
                        ROFLOL!!! 'Barfy-warfy'! Now there's a good way to put it!

I can't tell if he's just being cutesy-wootsy himself, or sarcastic... at this point I wouldn't read anything into it other than he's walking that thin tightrope once again...
                        Yup, probably so.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                          Spoiler:
                          I don't think they've been seeing each other for that long - in the spoilers on Gateworld, it says "Jack O'Neill has begun a romantic relationship with Kerry Johnson", that implies it hasn't been going on that long. Plus, it wouldn't take that long for Kerry to realise that something is holding Jack back from the relationship.
                          Spoiler:

As for not telling Sam, I'm sticking with the belief that Jack simply didn't want to put her through the same pain and hurt that he's been going through because of her & Pete. And at the same time, maybe it is a case of 'well if she can move on, I can too.'
                          And Sam didn't just come out and tell him about Pete, he did have to ask her first. Although by the sounds of it, the way Sam finds out about Kerry is definitly worse than how Jack found out about Pete.
                          Spoiler:
                          Seems like I'm gonna like this Kerry woman. She's a pretty bright lady. She can tell right away that something is holding Jack back even though she hasn't really known him long.

Meanwhile back in on the ranch in Montana we have otherwise known as the spudster, spudman, etc.!!!!!!! He just doesn't get it. Sam takes OVER 2 weeks to reply to his "you-know-what" and he doesn't see anything wrong. How dense is this guy?!!!!! She probably could call out Jack's name in the throes of passion and he still would be oblivious!!!!

I didn't think he was so swift when he almost caused everyone to get killed at the stakeout but now he really looks dumb. TPTB are sure portraying him as not being the sharpest tool in the shed, brightest crayon in the box, smartest spud in the bag, one fry short of the proverbial Happy Meal!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Spoiler:
                            i hope she doesn't and i hope jack does speak to her after she finds out about jack and kerry(notice we accept kerry and not ?!?!)but it might be one of those interrupted conversations they have with all the going on with jacob.Can you imagine if jacob dies(please no i really like him)or he just survives and jack goes to sam's to talk/comfort her and as he gives her one of THOSE hugs they just start kissing giving us 3 episodes to sort it ALL out.

people must be fed up of coming here and seeing white spaces all the time.

wynterxx

Oh Yeah, KISSING, KISSING, and more KISSING!!!!

I like your plan!!!!!!!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Thank you! I wish someone would smack Sam upside the head on the show!!
                              Isn't *that* what got us in this mess in the first place??????????

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
                                Dear Shipper Family,

I've been away from the threads for a few weeks now.

RL has a way of really crashing in on your life sometimes, huh? Missed you all a lot. The events of RL have me believing in alien abductions and weird time loops.

In the *A* storyline in the plot of my life is an angry, unhappy teenage son (growing up is so hard to do ), in the *B* storyline is the brother who must have been abducted by aliens (Loki?) ten years ago and replaced with a defective model with the temperment of a rabid dog. Now Loki must have re-replaced him, because with an apology and a smile, he is back in my life. (You think Stargate has rollercoasters.....) The *C* plot was friends from Belgium staying at our house.

If you need to find me, I'll be checking in to the Rehap Commune....you know, a private, padded room where I can muse about recent events under the care of massive doses of tranquilizers and S/J fanfic.

All this real life and Affinity too. It ain't fair!!!!!!!!!!
                                We missed you too Happy!!! Welcome back!!!

waterfall

Comment

Working...
                                X