X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    I also want to add my appreciation, oh Queen of Scottish Shippers

*bows*
    Ok..ok..enough! Thanks again. It's fun searching for pics that show how good they are together. I'm just happy you all enjoy them.
    sigpic

Comment

.To marimba

"The letter" was very beautiful ..loved the music .Did you make up the words or they are from Lords of the ring?!

"Take it to the limit" ....I used to like that song ..very nice to hear it again today on a very fitting video ...loved it

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
        Just thought I'd mention it before the thread got too far ahead of me...

Posted my new vid a little while ago--

"The Letter" Music from the soundtrack to Fellowship of the Ring

The letter was originally written by Ludwig Van Beethoven and was found in his papers after his death--it is not known to this day who it was meant for. If you've seen the movie "Immortal Beloved", then you've seen a fictionalized story based on the real letter (btw a GREAT movie for those who like romantic movies!). I thought the letter was perfect for Jack--he loves Sam so much! Anyway, it's not another sad one, I promise!

Enjoy!
        Marimba!!

I love that song, that letter and that vid! I also love Beethovan and that movie!! But it's such a sad movie, here's hoping that TPTB gives us a much better ending for Jack and Sam....

I may have to go watch that movie again! It's a guaranteed 2 boxes of Kleenix but it's so beautiful and the music! I love the Ninth Symphony!

Comment

I also want to add my appreciation, oh Queen of Scottish Shippers

*bows*
          <just had to have a reason to use this one. It's just too cute!>

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Thank you Marty

How are you replicators videos doing?!!! Finished yet ...!!!!

Well Galaxy will be pleased with "Everything" Lifehouse ...She likes Smallville too

Caty
            AH!

*hides*

Damn!

I'll go work on one of them now.

But... I'm really, really asking to get this started and out of the way soon:

Does anyone know a place to get a good submission forum to use for the Lord of the Rings Music Video Awards?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              He's on the Conan O'Brien show (I think), and does his 'recliner of rage'

After he commented on the Show (Daniel to be specific) he got invited along to the studios.

He's the gate tech at the end of Zero Hour.

He's doing a new Lowdown too!
              Although I thought it was great that Stargate SG-1 got media attention on a show such as Conan O'Brien, I have to admit to be quite perturbed with Pierre. This dork goes off on "his favorite show" and then gets invited not only to visit the set, but to be ON the show? How does that work?

*jealousy rears it's ugly head*

Comment

Well, put me on the list of not coming back without RDA, it just won't be the same. It's an ensemble show and when one of the ensemble is missing, it really shows. I think it's even more noticeable when RDA is gone.
                The main reason that I love this show so much is BECAUSE of the ensemble cast. SG-1 is just not the same without all 4 of them together. That is why the first 5 seasons were so special. Now granted, I know every show has to grow and expand, but Stargate SG-1 became a hit because of the comradare of the main characters TOGETHER.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                  Although I thought it was great that Stargate SG-1 got media attention on a show such as Conan O'Brien, I have to admit to be quite perturbed with Pierre. This dork goes off on "his favorite show" and then gets invited not only to visit the set, but to be ON the show? How does that work?

*jealousy rears it's ugly head*
                  Because Conan O'Brien is a big name show. Probably because Pierre said that, some viewers decided to watch the show to see what he's talking about. Promoting lol.

Comment

Bev, I do love this little series of yours!!! Please continue!! Seeing these every day really reminds me how much I love them together--such wonderful chemistry!
                    ITA with Marimba! I don't have the time to respond to everything that I would like, but your pictures just give me such a lift! Thanks for posting the little gems

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                      It shows that he has a thing for Sam. He just thinks it wrong that Sam's being all like that. It's the alien virus thingy!

I think that Jack is quite the romantic...

Which reminds me of something hilarious today. Someone I know got a love note from some guy that I also know. It was a joke, but it was so hilarious.

It basically said, 'I was in the science lab today and as I was freezing to death, I was motivated to stay alive so I can stroke your hair again.'

Hmm... Maybe that's what Jack was thinking in Solitudes
                      ROFL!!!!! Yep, that must have been it!! Thanks, I needed that laugh!
                      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

bawhawhaw!

Those the ones with a shipper cookie in every pocket?
                        Actually I think they are probably of the straight variety!!! I know I'm gonna need one if all these people don't quit imploding all around me!!!! Gads, people cheer up! I'm ready to talk ship!!!

Comment

ROFL!!!!! Yep, that must have been it!! Thanks, I needed that laugh!

You thought I was joking?

I was serious!

You have broken me!

*goes off and cries*

*falls down and dies again*

Hehehehe.

Anyone gonna throw me in the sarcophagus?

Comment

Actually I think they are probably of the straight variety!!! I know I'm gonna need one if all these people don't quit imploding all around me!!!! Gads, people cheer up! I'm ready to talk ship!!!
                            I am not imploding! I'm here, patiently waiting out the next hour so I can go pick someone special up from the airport Speaking of ship.... oops, wrong people!

Jack and Sam... hmm... they are pretty cute together, eh? tee hee!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                              "My Dear Sam, you cannot always be torn in two..."

Oh... wait... Wrong Sam...

Wrong fandom!

Lovely vid. I keep thinking of Frodo and Sam not Jack and Sam lol.

Very nice vid
                              ROFL, thanks! Just needed a really good piece of music to go with that wonderful letter and the Lord of the Rings Soundtracks ROCK!!! Of course so do the movies!

Comment

.Me too ...and by Gemini ..I'll be really shippy

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X