X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by auralan
    Spoiler & Spec Season 8 through Threads

Spoiler:
    This is what makes me think Jacob might actually be fairly clueless about the whole situation. They don't get much time together and apparently don't talk much. Jacob may not have the slightest clue how conflicted she is about Pete -- especially if he's sick in Threads and she's not being forthcoming about them. I think that's going to be some of the complication in Threads, but I bet he'll wind up with a big clue and be just as instrumental in Sam's change of heart as the hallucination version was in kicking off this mess.
    Finally, back home. I even got up in the early AM to try GW. (Pathetic, I know, but I was having trouble sleeping anyway.). No luck then, but I got on here at work. Now, my musings...

More speculation and spoilers for Season 8 through Threads:

Spoiler:
    I, too, am hoping that Jacob has something profound to say to Sam. Otherwise, I'm afraid that her worries about him missing out on the wedding combined with the situation she happened onto at Jack's house will propel her right back to Pete. Even with all of the good things coming out about Threads, I'm cautiously optimistic about it. Seems like a lot to deal with in one episode and it is very close to the end. I'm just hoping Sam calls it all off with Pete in Threads, even if she is unsure about Jack's true feelings. She needs to confront and act on the reasons why she is having so many doubts about living a life with Pete. Some of these reasons, I believe, have little to do with her feelings for Jack, but rather with the kind of person she truly is and the way she needs to live her life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
      Hey!

Personally I think TPTB are just using Pete to test how dedicated we shipper are and how much they can throw at us before we give up, i'm quite positive that in the end they will show us what we want to see because we have been very dedicated fans and have stuck with the show through everything!!

Oh I like that very much INDEED. We are so dedicated ...it's just incredible ....but true.

and we deserve the best of the best ....with Sam and Jack of course.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
        Oh, before I forget: Thank you everyone who was at the SJ Alternative Therapy room yesterday afternoon. I had a blast, you guys made my day. Especially Auralan, you know why.

Since we kept showing each other pictures, I thought I'd link my GateCamp album here. Since 2001, every year about 40 German Stargate fans meet for a weekend of camping and fun. These are the pictures from 2002:

GateCamp 2002

This video of yours was absolutely histerical
        Loved it ..Well done

caty

Comment

Ok...well, I went to Buffalo to visit the inlaws and missed all the insanity of A$$inity. However, I thought it very funny that we went out for a business dinner and then came back to our business partners house for a night cap, when I heard the Stargate theme....which of course I just had to ask....who's watching Stargate. It seems that the sister in law is a devoted Stargate watcher and was upstairs watching A$$inity and Atlantis. I was having a hard time concentrating on the meeting, knowing what all was supposed to be going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the end of the night we had talked our business partner's wife into going upstairs and asking her sister some questions about that evenings Stargate.... Too Funny....

Anyway...here are my feelings on Affinity now that I've had time to watch it..... (Spoilers below, highlight to read)

I enjoyed the ep...I agree with the reviewer on gw who used the twilight zone theme to introduce her review....it was kinda strange being on-world the entire time and I felt bad for T....my hubs is tired of the on world eps and is looking for more action...and he's a closet shipper and is ready for them to have time together already!

The 'scene' where she hands him the ring....how hard was that for him...but he still tried to keep it light, while allowing her to make her own decision, while putting in a vote for himself when she asks. I just love his reply...if she didn't get it...that he was talking about her....then perhaps she should settle for .

You guys are right though...taking two weeks to think about it...I know her life is complicated...but man....two weeks....it's a troubled sign....

Ok...I must get ready for RL now...as I have to play catch up @ work today...and I'm with Caty....I have a hard time following the long shipper thread....

OH...and Marimba...I thought your newest vid...with Affinity was just wonderful...I loved the way you split up the 'scene' thorough the entire vid and left the best look for last.

S'Claire

Comment

Caty...

Just watched your new vids and they are good! Jack will be the ONE!

I just happened to think...when we see the Death Knell final scene....Carter has to go home with a huge set of emotions inside her about that experience....do you think she can tell about it! NO...the only one who can understand and the ONLY one she can talk to about it is JACK! Why venture anywhere else....

S

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
              Patter? Chat? Hmmm.... sleekit?

Actually think we just use blarney, or gift of the gab?

SueKay? Dipso?
              I couldn't think what we say either! Patter is probably the one I'd use most, or gift of the gab. "Sleekit" is what is!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                Ok...well, I went to Buffalo to visit the inlaws and missed all the insanity of A$$inity. However, I thought it very funny that we went out for a business dinner and then came back to our business partners house for a night cap, when I heard the Stargate theme....which of course I just had to ask....who's watching Stargate. It seems that the sister in law is a devoted Stargate watcher and was upstairs watching A$$inity and Atlantis. I was having a hard time concentrating on the meeting, knowing what all was supposed to be going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the end of the night we had talked our business partner's wife into going upstairs and asking her sister some questions about that evenings Stargate.... Too Funny....

Anyway...here are my feelings on Affinity now that I've had time to watch it..... (Spoilers below, highlight to read)

I enjoyed the ep...I agree with the reviewer on gw who used the twilight zone theme to introduce her review....it was kinda strange being on-world the entire time and I felt bad for T....my hubs is tired of the on world eps and is looking for more action...and he's a closet shipper and is ready for them to have time together already!

The 'scene' where she hands him the ring....how hard was that for him...but he still tried to keep it light, while allowing her to make her own decision, while putting in a vote for himself when she asks. I just love his reply...if she didn't get it...that he was talking about her....then perhaps she should settle for .

You guys are right though...taking two weeks to think about it...I know her life is complicated...but man....two weeks....it's a troubled sign....

Ok...I must get ready for RL now...as I have to play catch up @ work today...and I'm with Caty....I have a hard time following the long shipper thread....

OH...and Marimba...I thought your newest vid...with Affinity was just wonderful...I loved the way you split up the 'scene' thorough the entire vid and left the best look for last.

S'Claire

Jack is too nice sometimes he should hit her upside the head next ..May be she 'll recover then and will see bright little stars. ...in front of her twinkle twinkle "it's only Jack 's big brown eyes ..Sam ...waky...waky.."

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  I couldn't think what we say either! Patter is probably the one I'd use most, or gift of the gab. "Sleekit" is what is!!!!!!
                  Thank you Bev........So You have been full of Patter
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    Thank you Bev........So You have been full of Patter
                    Oh yes Tame....I'm full of it!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      Jack is too nice sometimes he should hit her upside the head next ..May be she 'll recover then and will see bright little stars. ...in front of her twinkle twinkle "it's only Jack 's big brown eyes ..Sam ...waky...waky.."

Caty
                      ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO

Caty....what happen to your romance??? just teasing you

I know there are some days I want Jack to just walk over a whack Sam in the back of the head and say "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???"

BUT
                      The There are some days I want Sam to walk over and Whack Jack in the back of the head and say"WHY WON'T YOU LET ME TALK???"

anyway your post made laugh
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                        Caty...

Just watched your new vids and they are good! Jack will be the ONE!

I just happened to think...when we see the Death Knell final scene....Carter has to go home with a huge set of emotions inside her about that experience....do you think she can tell about it! NO...the only one who can understand and the ONLY one she can talk to about it is JACK! Why venture anywhere else....

S

Thank you Sclairef99

We can post a bit more today.....*sigh*
                        AND YES .....Jack will be the ONE

Sam is trying to confide into Jack a bit more ..and also I noticed that ...it's not so awkward between them .....The scene in A$$INITY was just right .....in the body language ...and the eyes expression .

You see ...with Jack and sam ..it's all in the eyes ...in every scene ..and also the position of their heads ..I tried to show it in "Show me the meaning of being lonely" with the stills shots of Jack in the corridor in Zero hour .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          Oh yes Tame....I'm full of it!!!
                          LOL...well by the time this got answered I totally forgot why it got asked. I know I was giving you a hard time about my Narration about being the

Orator of LOVE for Sam & Jack and you thought I was singing it

But those dogs howling where NOT because I was singing it was because Sam had messed up AGAIN and we have more angst in our lives ....OY

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            Yeah that's why I did that video ...I wanted to concentrate on jack and all his pain AND devastation...cuz when Sam leaves SGC ...he knows who she is with ..well specially at the week-end ...cuz Potatoe hasn't moved to colorado Spring yet

Thank you ...I REALLY love that song too

But you know what ..when I captured some clips from Zero hour ..I noticed that when Jack was in the locker room ...and looked at the lockers ..TPTB only showed us Daniel and teal'c 's lockers .....why didn't he turn around to the women's lockers and looked at Sam's ...or at least we should have seen it too ..She is part of the team ....I think this was very mean too from TPTB.... May be they hate the shippers Don't know why ...we are the nicest ...but it could be because we treated Pete as a potatoe head.

Caty
                            Just so you know Caty......Hubs HOGGED the computer last night until all I could do was work on Fan Fiction ....so I have not yet had a chance to watch your NEW VIDEO.........BUT I made him promise I would get time tonight. SO I will let you know what I think tonight

Comment

Yes,

It's all in the eyes with them...they say it all silently....brillant acting!

(whereas to she has to say YES...5 TIMES!!!)

S'Claire

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO

Caty....what happen to your romance??? just teasing you

I know there are some days I want Jack to just walk over a whack Sam in the back of the head and say "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???"

BUT
                                The There are some days I want Sam to walk over and Whack Jack in the back of the head and say"WHY WON'T YOU LET ME TALK???"

anyway your post made laugh

Yes ..you're right Tame ..the second one is very right too..He always interrupts her when she's about to say something serious ..

May be ..he's scared to hear it ...or if he hears it ..he thinks Sam will jump at him like the broca divide scene....cuz of all the USt that has been building up. and he is still general ...he has to be a good role model for the other young lads over there...who want to join the military.

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X