X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Critter....then slide on over here....have I got a Margarita for YOU
    Hope you won't be offended Tame but I so much prefer that good ole sugar sweet Doctor. You don't mind if I bring my own DP now do you?
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Why?!!Is it too hot out there right now?!

Here it's just fine ..sun with a lovely breeze..perfect to get a nice golden tan without sweating .

caty
      Try 'sunny' scotland lol

it's been pouring here for the last two days

Tame- go easy on sue-kay her muse is still growing and those temper tantrums need controlling

Sue-kay Auntie Pepper!!!! keeper of the whatness!!!! girl u'r a$$ is so get'n kicked on wednesday!!!!

Comment

Critter....then slide on over here....have I got a Margarita for YOU
        MEMEME!! I want one!! Could you make sure that my glass has shipper sugar on the rim? Strawberry marg please

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          Yes, it was great--lots of fun! and yes, we definitely need to get the Texans together! Happy and I were just talking about that! We'll have to plan something!
          Marimba!! Welcome back!! Thanks for the wonderful report!

I'm in for a Texan gathering!

That is... if I can get my stupid truck in operation again... *mublegrumblecussandfuss*
          L8er,
          Mandy _|,,|

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            Hope you won't be offended Tame but I so much prefer that good ole sugar sweet Doctor. You don't mind if I bring my own DP now do you?
            Well of course not!!!!!!! Grab a lounge chair and a handful of cookies....cause if you have seen Both of our Video gals have been hard at work

Caty has a couple of new vids out and Marimba just announced her new one.

Aaaahhh Let the new Season of Great Ship Vids begin
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
              MEMEME!! I want one!! Could you make sure that my glass has shipper sugar on the rim? Strawberry marg please
              Oh I like those too!!! Aunt Sally says Chilies makes the best..so MG has the receipe now
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                Try 'sunny' scotland lol

it's been pouring here for the last two days

Tame- go easy on sue-kay her muse is still growing and those temper tantrums need controlling

Sue-kay Auntie Pepper!!!! keeper of the whatness!!!! girl u'r a$$ is so get'n kicked on wednesday!!!!
                Hee hee!

Don't hurt a fellow replishipper esp since wednesday is shipper day and I've got the Jaffa cakes.
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Hee hee!

Don't hurt a fellow replishipper esp since wednesday is shipper day and I've got the Jaffa cakes.
                  no amont of Jaffa cakes is gonna save you now!!!!!

Comment

Well of course not!!!!!!! Grab a lounge chair and a handful of cookies....cause if you have seen Both of our Video gals have been hard at work

Caty has a couple of new vids out and Marimba just announced her new one.

Aaaahhh Let the new Season of Great Ship Vids begin

Well ...I don't know about 2 videos but I posted my new one tonight .

Video 53 "There for me "Sarah Brightman & Josh groban....with spoilers "New order" and "Lockdown".

I already posted the lyrics and translation in my first post ..because Sarah sings in English but Josh sings in Italian...you can also find them in the music video thread in the briefing room ...it's worth reading them ...so that you understand why the clips are there.

Thank you tame

Obviously click in my sig to access website.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                      no amont of Jaffa cakes is gonna save you now!!!!!
                      hee hee (dense dunce is annoying me right now. Soz I couldn't think of something insulting to say)
                      sigpic

Comment

Video 53 "There for me "Sarah Brightman & Josh groban....with spoilers "New order" and "Lockdown".

Thank you tame

Obviously click in my sig to access website.

Caty
                        I was refering to your new X Files video as well. I figured since it was still early in the season we could use ALL THE SHIP we could get

Comment

I was refering to your new X Files video as well. I figured since it was still early in the season we could use ALL THE SHIP we could get

Oh yes ..ok the x-files video( Mulder and Scully) is extremely shippy too I love it ...if anybody has not seen it yet...I think Sam and Jack could certainly do with watching it ..to teach them a few things about relationship and communication.hehehehehe

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...du/xfiles.html

Caty
                          Last edited by Catysg1; 24 July 2004, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                            Just stopping by to post my new vid--

"I'm With You" by Avril Lavigne

SPOILERS for New Order. If you haven't seen New Order yet, this will spoil you!!!

Note--I took when Jack said "the computer recorded the whole conversation" to mean the conversation about Sam's probable death.

Enjoy! Going out to eat now so I'll be back later to catch up on the 300 posts you guys put up last night...oy
                            Well Marimba found Ship in New Order!!! Lets hear it for Shippers!!!!!!! We know where to Look!!!!

Comment

Oh yes ..ok the x-files video( Mulder and Scully) is extremely shippy too I love it ...if anybody has not seen it yet...I think Sam and Jack could certainly do with watching it ..to teach them a few things about relationship and communication.hehehehehe

Caty
                              Totally agree!

I wonder if Jack or Sam ship for any couples eg. Mulder and Scully, or Janeway and Chakotay etc etc.
                              sigpic

Comment

Excellent video!! And as someone mentioned earlier today, there is a definite touch of the hands in that last scene from last night's ep. On your video, you can see that Amanda has curled her hand up like she is expecting RDA to grab it! I LOVE THAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X