X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    Now why can't the USAf just do that???
    It would solve all our problems and TPTB wouldn't have the Regulations excuse to hide behind
    I'm sure they would come up with another lame excuse just to prolong the UST and our suffering.

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
      I'm sure they would come up with another lame excuse just to prolong the UST and our suffering.
      TPTB: "Oh, so the USAF changed their frat regulations.. well.. uh..... there still can't be S/J ship because ... uh... they're bloodtypes are different. YAH thats it! They can't possibly be together because their bloodtypes are different...."
      SHIPPERS: "We don't buy it."
      TPTB: "Oh. Ok.. well.. they have cooties?"
      SHIPPERS: *throw rotton fruit*

Comment

LOL! Yeah thats probably what they would do...
        They just like tormenting us too much!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
          Hi LtLisa's friend!-- and new family member! Hey, don't squeeze out Lisa, though. Where is she?

ship sistah
          I'm here! I just haven't been able to get on Gateworld much...plus, just started classes so...less time

Love your vids marimba, would love to see another snarky one (SheDaisy Get Over Yourself maybe? <puppy dog eyes> )

Caty, I can't seem to watch your on my computer...the music sounds all wrong...help! pm me so I can watch yours too, thanks <g>

also, the scene where Jack and Sam meet is cut short IIRC

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Yeah that's why I did that video ...I wanted to concentrate on jack and all his pain AND devastation...cuz when Sam leaves SGC ...he knows who she is with ..well specially at the week-end ...cuz Potatoe hasn't moved to colorado Spring yet

Thank you ...I REALLY love that song too

But you know what ..when I captured some clips from Zero hour ..I noticed that when Jack was in the locker room ...and looked at the lockers ..TPTB only showed us Daniel and teal'c 's lockers .....why didn't he turn around to the women's lockers and looked at Sam's ...or at least we should have seen it too ..She is part of the team ....I think this was very mean too from TPTB.... May be they hate the shippers Don't know why ...we are the nicest ...but it could be because we treated Pete as a potatoe head.

Caty
            Caty, the woman have their own locker room now (remember that scene from Paradise Lost with Teal'c in the women's locker room?). So, its not cause TPTB hate us (((Caty)))

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
            ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
              I've been having a think about Stargate today (like I do everyday) and I realised just how much it seems to have changed

I don't exactly know why but when I think of episodes from season 1 to 6 they seem 'normal'(if anything can be normal) but when I think about Season 7 & 8 it doesn't really feel right to me they seem to stand out for some reason...I don't know how to explain it but it just how the episodes have changed...one thing that stood out for me the most for me was briefings...I used to love watching briefings and always noticing that Sam and Jack sat next to each other and seemed to sit a lot closer than neccessary but thinking back I can't really remember when the last time was that SG-1 all sat down together in the briefing room and had a long discussion about what was happening and I miss that.
              And they don't seem to be going through the gate anymore I think the only episode we've actually seen SG-1 go through the gate onto another planet is Icon...I know TPTB have probably done this because of Jack being promoted and knowing that fans would miss him if we saw SG-1 going off-world every episode without him and I thank them for that, but I still want to seem them doing some exploring through the gate...

Just some of the thoughts I had today...I don't know if anyone will understand what i'm on about but I just had to get it off my chest.

And one more little thing, I would love another time-travel episode! I was watching Enterprise today and even though the aspect of time travel always gets me very confused I still like it and I think TPTB should do another time travel episode.....it would be fun and it would give us a good chance of seeing some ship If TPTB decide to treat us

Ok, thats me done for now, thank you all for listening you may now move on to the next post...if you haven't done so already
              I also miss the gate travel and exploring other cultures. The stories are dry and lack action. I don't know if I can stand another Earth-base story.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO

Caty....what happen to your romance??? just teasing you

I know there are some days I want Jack to just walk over a whack Sam in the back of the head and say "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???"

BUT
                The There are some days I want Sam to walk over and Whack Jack in the back of the head and say"WHY WON'T YOU LET ME TALK???"

anyway your post made laugh
                yeah, me too...how about we go whack them both?

(((Presley Carter))))

Caty, Marimba, anyone else who does vidoes...ever listened to Keith Urban? hehe...if I had the equipment, time and even half your skill, I'd do vids cause I keo hearing great songs

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  Michelle!! You are so bad! Some poor unspoiled lurking shipper is gonna think that's real!!
                  whoops..i am naughty....<slaps my own wrists>

It sounds like a plot to a fic though?? Are you developing it???
                  nope, if anybody wants to run with it, they can...though that's an awful lot to weave into one fic
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

//MEN can't live with them ....and apparently in Sam 's case can't WHACK 'em //

my mom taught me it was "can't live with em, can't shoot em" (legally at least ;~)
                    (((MG))) and all the shipper guys...except you...

Kiwigater, I think it took the SGC a while to finally give the women their own locker room...

~Imzadi

Comment

If there is one pair of people meant for each other on this planet or any other, it's Brig. Gen. Jack O'Neill, and Lt. Col. Samantha Carter! (Note: Pete Shanahan IS NOT INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) What were those writers thinking?!!! I know I'm new here, oh, hi everyone btw, but this is crazy!!! If they end the series with Carter and Pete married, and go so far as to leave Jack a lonely, single guy, I will scream!!! " I'm sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it...what do you think?" - Dr. Daniel Jackson (Window of Opportunity)

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        Because we're sick *&@#$%, &*%$ nutjobs, that's why!

Sally *raises glass of wine to toast her fellow shippers*
                        i'll raise a glass back, and then the entire bottle......

i wonder if the events in affinity will be referred to at all between now and threads
                        Spoiler:

i wonder if there will be a moment when jack will say 'so, what was your decision?'..or whether sam is going to have to make an official announcement of her engagment to pete...you know, add him to her list of 'people to be notified'.

it looks like in covenant sam gets kidnapped..wonder if there's possibilty of jack angst there..or if there'll be a scene where he has to phone pete to tell him sam's missing

either way, please, no more jack angst, want jack/sam happiness...i need it!!! before i go insane!!!! (or more insane..)
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Gategirl12000
                          If there is one pair of people meant for each other on this planet or any other, it's Brig. Gen. Jack O'Neill, and Lt. Col. Samantha Carter! (Note: Pete Shanahan IS NOT INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) What were those writers thinking?!!! I know I'm new here, oh, hi everyone btw, but this is crazy!!! If they end the series with Carter and Pete married, and go so far as to leave Jack a lonely, single guy, I will scream!!! " I'm sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it...what do you think?" - Dr. Daniel Jackson (Window of Opportunity)
                          Welcome to the club.
                          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

You tell 'em Gategirl, and they better listen too!
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
                              TPTB: "Oh, so the USAF changed their frat regulations.. well.. uh..... there still can't be S/J ship because ... uh... they're bloodtypes are different. YAH thats it! They can't possibly be together because their bloodtypes are different...."
                              SHIPPERS: "We don't buy it."
                              TPTB: "Oh. Ok.. well.. they have cooties?"
                              SHIPPERS: *throw rotton fruit*
                              ROFLMAOOOOOOO SO true so true!!!!! that makes as much sense as any and at least this one made me laugh my butt off
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

So tell us how you really feel there, Gategirl12000! LOL! Jump in with the rest of the loonies cause this is the greatest place to be in shipdom or fandom!

We feel your pain, girl, we feel your pain! But I don't think that TPTB will take it as far as Sam marrying the bum. They would lose waaaayyyy too much money in DVD sales!

The wedding pic of Jack and Sam from POV sold on eBay for $2035. I think that proves that shippers will spend inordinate amounts of money on our ship! We even have our own novelty store on the web!! (Thanks to the very impressive work of Ship Sistah - Sacme). I don't have the website here at work... Will post it later!

Make us happy we spend money! There's a message for TPTB!!

Comment

Working...
                                X