This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shippers Family!

This may look like our darkest day, and stormiest night, but I'm here to tell you that this is the day that we take our ship back! We can't let "Insanity" diminish our shipping, otherwise... they win. This is the beginning of the end of the terror of , and we need to rally and be the shippiest we can be. We have Shipper love and hope on our side (and lots of cookies and beverages) and we will persevere. In the end, StuPit is no threat to us.

Therefore Shipper Family, to aid in fortifying and celebrating our collective Shiptitude and this thread's genious and creativity-- I give you your gift shop! We will not allow this day to be our worst. Although, there will be an hour that is Offensive-to-Me, this is not the day of Inanity-- this is the day we Shippers realized how strong and proud we are.

Thank you.

No pushing please! There is enough for everyone.
    Click on "learn more" on the left hand pane to see the rest of the designs.
    I haven't finished uploading all of the mouse pads, but I wanted to get this up before it got too late.

Notes:
    Why did it take so long? Besides having to use someone else's computer for a while, even when I got the software on my computer it took time to deal with these big images. Saving, uploading, resizing etc. took forever. And then I would see a mistake or get a better idea and have to do it all over again.

And when did I become such a perfectionist!? I guessing knowing that people were actually going to spend their hard earned money on this stuff made me want everything to be as nice as possible. There was stuff I could have let go, but just couldn't. I've got the hang of this thing now, so whatever additions there are won't take as long.

I tried to proof everything, but with so much text there's probably something I missed. So if you see any goofs, please let me know.

Also, if you like a design but would rather have another color, I can change that pretty easily. If you hate a design or have suggestions to make one better, feel free to tell me. This is your gift shop. Give me a couple of days, though-- I'm pooped.

"got ship" looked pretty in every color, so for anyone that wants this one just tell me what color you want (even one not shown), if you want a heart or the the Cookie list on the back and I'll upload it for you. Be sure to mention what item you want. If you want to mix and match designs from any of the tees (e.g. a heart back instead of a cookie back, etc.) and such, just tell me.

If anyone thinks the SoO makes the designs look too busy, I've saved versions without it and I can upload it if you want a more simple look. I can't take credit for the cookie in the middle. My friend came up with the idea-- and I almost tongued him when I saw it, I liked it so much.

The building I used for the SoCal Commune actually looks like the Playshipper Mansion, but it just looked so inviting and I couldn't find a building image I liked more. If someone can find a building image that looks more like the Commune on the map and as fetching as the mansion I used, I'll replace it.

Can someone else please take the lead in figuring out who and what we're sending things to in Vancouver? I'm gonna collapse any second here.

I still have a few more things I want to do. I want to do something with "Replishipper" and something celebrating our beloved gutter.
    Which one do you like better:
    Replishipper/ Programmed for Love
    or
    Replishipper/ I'm Just a Love Machine
    or
    Replishipper/ All-Consuming Hope

your ship sistah

(((((shipper family)))))

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
      Can anyone join in ?
      Where is the chat room?
      For those that want to come into the chat room...

Since I have no idea how to post a link here, PM me with your AOL Instant Messenger Name and I'll invite you in.
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

I haven't finished uploading all of the mouse pads, but I wanted to get this up before it got too late.
        Sacme, that's fantastic! This stuff is brilliant, I'll have to get a whole set for SG8 in November!

Comment

Shippers Family!

This may look like our darkest day, and stormiest night, but I'm here to tell you that this is the day that we take our ship back! We can't let "Insanity" diminish our shipping, otherwise... they win. This is the beginning of the end of the terror of , and we need to rally and be the shippiest we can be. We have Shipper love and hope on our side (and lots of cookies and beverages) and we will persevere. In the end, StuPit is no threat to us.

Therefore Shipper Family, to aid in fortifying and celebrating our collective Shiptitude and this thread's genious and creativity-- I give you your gift shop! We will not allow this day to be our worst. Although, there will be an hour that is Offensive-to-Me, this is not the day of Inanity-- this is the day we Shippers realized how strong and proud we are.

Thank you.

[snip]

I still have a few more things I want to do. I want to do something with "Replishipper" and something celebrating our beloved gutter.
          or
          or

your ship sistah

(((((shipper family)))))
          Now THAT was a motivational speech!! Will go look at the store tomorrow!! Thanks for all your hard work!!
          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by gatetime
            I plan to watch a$$inity tonight. It is suppose to be mainly about Teal'c and his new life. But just incase I will have a cold drink in one hand and a barf bag in the other.

I'm brave....I can do this.....Things are never as bad as you expect......right......RIGHT!.......is there anyone there maybe I'll have two drinks.........yes three drinks is a good idea
            I have already had 3 Heineken darks. Bring it on!
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

I hope there are people here after the ep to discuss it(or is it disgust) cause I don't think I can go to the chat room.

I also can't figure out why GW has never addressed the problem of the past week, even if it's not their fault(which I don't know but assume so). I've been a member of other sites, which after having problems, tell us what went wrong. And if even if the problem lies elsewhere, apologize. If GW did so, I missed it (not saying they didn't). There's my rant for tonight before the "Insanity" one but I'd worried about what might happen to this great Shipper Thread because of those problems.

Comment

Sorry guys ..let's see if I can post .....I could not all night ..and I want to read the last page ...I seem to be stuck at page 95 for some weird reasons

Caty

Comment

Shipper Family! It's time to Gear Up!

Here is (another) SG1 A$$inity check list.

I usually say get rid of all distractions, because tonight's episode may be a bit difficult , so you may want to keep friends and family near or if you like to wallow alone keep your teddy bottle wrapped in your arms.

I usually tell you to have many nice snacks ready, but in this case no food should be consumed for at least two hours before broadcast, otherwise

I usually say make sure you have sole access to the computer for the rest of the night -- and this one is still a must. Shipper family members will need each other tonight.

Now... as you know, the destroyer of shipper worlds will be making an appearance tonight. You MUST take the proper precautions! The following are essential to shipper health:

1. special shipper protective glasses
                  these will shield your sensitive eyes from permanent damage at the sight of kneeling down and

(sorry)

2. shipper helmet
                  when you need to do this or this

3. tissues

4. shipper cookies!
                  remember the axiom: when stuPit makes you SAD (seasonal affective disorder) have cookies NEAR (Naquedah Enhanced Anti-Ranting)

Failure to use Sam/Pit deflective gear can result in serious injury.

Learn from their mistake!

Did I forget anything?

See everyone back here afterwards. I love you all!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                    You think they're trying to distract us? Personally, I'm not holding out any hope that they cut the Ptui thing but a girl can dream!
                    I think that they hope that they can fool us into watching. They think that we don't know. But we know, don't ya know!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Shipper Family! It's time to Gear Up!

Here is (another) SG1 A$$inity check list.

I usually say get rid of all distractions, because tonight's episode may be a bit difficult , so you may want to keep friends and family near or if you like to wallow alone keep your teddy bottle wrapped in your arms.

I usually tell you to have many nice snacks ready, but in this case no food should be consumed for at least two hours before broadcast, otherwise

I usually say make sure you have sole access to the computer for the rest of the night -- and this one is still a must. Shipper family members will need each other tonight.

Now... as you know, the destroyer of shipper worlds will be making an appearance tonight. You MUST take the proper precautions! The following are essential to shipper health:

1. special shipper protective glasses
                      these will shield your sensitive eyes from permanent damage at the sight of kneeling down and

(sorry)

2. shipper helmet
                      when you need to do this or this

3. tissues

4. shipper cookies!
                      remember the axiom: when stuPit makes you SAD (seasonal affective disorder) have cookies NEAR (Naquedah Enhanced Anti-Ranting)

Failure to use Sam/Pit deflective gear can result in serious injury.

Learn from their mistake!

Did I forget anything?

See everyone back here afterwards. I love you all!

ship sistah

Thank you sacme ..It's fab ..although I'm not watching it tonight but tomorrow on squint ...it still make me feel better cuz I can post now

caty

Comment

Shippers Family!

Thank you.

Notes:
                        Why did it take so long? Besides having to use someone else's computer for a while, even when I got the software on my computer it took time to deal with these big images. Saving, uploading, resizing etc. took forever. And then I would see a mistake or get a better idea and have to do it all over again.

And when did I become such a perfectionist!? I guessing knowing that people were actually going to spend their hard earned money on this stuff made me want everything to be as nice as possible. There was stuff I could have let go, but just couldn't. I've got the hang of this thing now, so whatever additions there are won't take as long.

I tried to proof everything, but with so much text there's probably something I missed. So if you see any goofs, please let me know.

Also, if you like a design but would rather have another color, I can change that pretty easily. If you hate a design or have suggestions to make one better, feel free to tell me. This is your gift shop. Give me a couple of days, though-- I'm pooped.

"got ship" looked pretty in every color, so for anyone that wants this one just tell me what color you want (even one not shown), if you want a heart or the the Cookie list on the back and I'll upload it for you. Be sure to mention what item you want. If you want to mix and match designs from any of the tees (e.g. a heart back instead of a cookie back, etc.) and such, just tell me.

If anyone thinks the SoO makes the designs look too busy, I've saved versions without it and I can upload it if you want a more simple look. I can't take credit for the cookie in the middle. My friend came up with the idea-- and I almost tongued him when I saw it, I liked it so much.

The building I used for the SoCal Commune actually looks like the Playshipper Mansion, but it just looked so inviting and I couldn't find a building image I liked more. If someone can find a building image that looks more like the Commune on the map and as fetching as the mansion I used, I'll replace it.

Can someone else please take the lead in figuring out who and what we're sending things to in Vancouver? I'm gonna collapse any second here.

or
                        or

your ship sistah

(((((shipper family)))))
                        Ship Sistah you are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                          Oooh, the "Threads' weekend sounds good! A bunch of giggling shippers and really shippy ep! (Will drive the hubs nuts ) As far as paying attention, I'll be recording it so we can watch it over and over if we want!!!!
                          Which weekend would that be? I may be changing jobs but if I tell them that I already have plans before I'm hired for a particular weekend!! Well!!

LOL!

That sounds like a great one!

Comment

Good luck to all the shippers out there that are going to watch insanity tonight.

Hope you all have places on the wall for you medals.

I'm currently trying to work out the time difference. So I have to wait for the d/l as they aren't showing season 8 in Australia for I don't know how long.

I hope some of you are sitting on the couch with you laptops..

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                              Can anyone join in ?
                              Where is the chat room?
                              I don't know if anyone has answered this yet.........But it is an AIM chat room called the SJ Anternate Therapy Room my aim name is tamedownes

if I am on just add me as a buddy and I will invite you to the room and viola you are there

if you don't have AIM just go to AOL.com and download it...it is free and you DO NOT have tot have AOL. hope to see you there.
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb

btw, is anyone from the sam and jack list here? did my little speech about the duck annoy everyone, and am i going to be kicked off, or did anyone agree with me? too scared to go back and check
                                I agreed.

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X