This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    And unless I'm mistaken, when you get that "Dr." title in front of your name in any field, you will eventually make big bucks in that field cuz I believe that as a Dr. in that field you're supposed to earn all sorts of fame and prestige. You and kiwigater are smart! (way smarter than me! ) You'll find a way to make an advance in the biological sciences field and quickly gain fame and prestige!

Just don't forget your shipper friends who gave you so much support and encouragement as you go through the actual learning process to get this fame and prestige!!
    (((mad gater)))

//I like this plan!! (are you sure I can't have Jack???? oh, OK, seeing as this is the SHIP thread I better let Sam have him - but I insist on Daniel consoling me //

he's mine! <growls possesively> but you get Teal'c...

//LOL! Great (shipper) minds think alike! (you should all be afraid, be very afraid!).//

<g>

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
      That would be brilliant!
      I'm now praying that it will be replicator Sam cause that would be so funny!!!! And replicator sam could kill Pete, if she wanted to.......
      SPOILER SPACE ..
      ;;
      ;
      ;
      ;;
      ;
      ;
      ;
      ;
      ;

Yeah ..she could ..HEHEHEHEHE ....and it still does not Damage real Sam 's reputation cuz replicator Sam was evil anyway..

And good Sam can have Jack all for herself .

Glad you have your spirit up ...cuz ..if we see something like that ..it will be at least sci-fi Stargate related....and this is what we want ....the good old show back full force

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        You guys just want to make more work for me don't you? What have I ever done to you? It's because I cracked down on the Sam and Jack pics isn't it? It's payback time now isn't it? Poor overworked and underappreciated Ship Mum. Sigh.

If everyone has decided that they want to leave out the Holy Trinity of ship episodes (aka D&C, WoO, and BtS) then everyone who has voted for them needs to change their top 7 lists and I'll start from scratch. The nominations without the Trinity are as follows:

<snip>
        Thanks, Ship Mum!!! ((((((((((((((((((Ship Mum))))))))))))))))) You know we love you! I love your term "Holy Trinity:. LOL!

Here is my vote:

Nemesis
        Grace
        Out of Mind
        Point of View
        In the Line of Duty
        Entity
        Lost City 1 & 2

Token ~

Comment

Broca Divide
          Paradise Lost
          Out of Mind
          Point of View
          Solitudes
          Heroes Part 2
          Entity

Thanks Mom!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
            Darn it all, I don't have computer access when I am working, I need to catch up from last night!! Hi Keldor!!! Hey Mad_Gater.... are you a red gator?
            Forgive a stupid math major and technogeek, but what's a red gator? Anything like a red herring?

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
              You guys just want to make more work for me don't you? What have I ever done to you? It's because I cracked down on the Sam and Jack pics isn't it? It's payback time now isn't it? Poor overworked and underappreciated Ship Mum. Sigh.

If everyone has decided that they want to leave out the Holy Trinity of ship episodes (aka D&C, WoO, and BtS) then everyone who has voted for them needs to change their top 7 lists and I'll start from scratch. The nominations without the Trinity are as follows:

Broca Divide
              Paradise Lost
              Evolution 1 & 2
              100 Days
              Small Victories
              Nemesis
              Grace
              Out of Mind
              Solitudes
              Point of View
              Heroes Part 2
              In the Line of Duty
              Entity
              Losty City 1 & 2
              Metamorphosis
              Singularity
              Emancipation
              Desperate Measures

And if your top 7 includes something that is not on this list that's fine. Just throw it in there.
              ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ShipMum))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) *while spinning her around as well*

I love you ShipMum!! We all do!! We all appreciate your work!!

Comment

Forgive a stupid math major and technogeek, but what's a red gator? Anything like a red herring?
                nope, sorry. U of Florida Gators. Just curious

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  SPOILER SPACE ..
                  ;;
                  ;
                  ;
                  ;;
                  ;
                  ;
                  ;
                  ;
                  ;

Yeah ..she could ..HEHEHEHEHE ....and it still does not Damage real Sam 's reputation cuz replicator Sam was evil anyway..

And good Sam can have Jack all for herself .

Glad you have your spirit up ...cuz ..if we see something like that ..it will be at least sci-fi Stargate related....and this is what we want ....the good old show back full force

Caty
                  While replicator Sam may well kill Pete by the bench or at least injured him....cuz obviously he was talking to the wrong person ..when he started proposing

......I forgot to say ....

In the meatime real Sam was with Jack on a mission off world ...having a relatively nice time ..cuz Jack got a little injured ....nothing serious ...just a scratch on his arm...and she was busy with bandages ...getting really close and hot ....him too by the way

I'm mad

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                    I had surgery on my right knee first. I had a complete tear of the ACL and a bucket handle tear to the medial meniscus -- softball injury. Then 18 months later, I tore the left ACL completely, with damage also to the lateral meniscus. Skiing. Can you say bad luck? I skiied for 13 years without injury!
                    Oy! Some luck! You sure you aren't related to George of the Jungle?

Hey Kri! Watch out for that....

WHACK!!!!!!!!!

*winces*

...iris

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                      nope, sorry. U of Florida Gators. Just curious
                      Then nope! I'm from the frozen tundra known as Buffalo, NY. Of course the last few days it's been more like an oven with all the heat and humidity. Of course the heat is nothing on the order of down south though. If I thought the heat and humidity of the last few days was bad, I'd probably die from prolonged exposure to the good ol' sothern heat!

Comment

I voted for

Broca Divide
                        Entity
                        Metamorphosis
                        Out of Mind
                        Paradise Lost
                        In the Line of Duty
                        Lost City 1 & 2

So the new tally is

Broca Divide 2
                        Paradise Lost 2
                        Evo. 1 & 2
                        100 Days
                        Small Victories
                        Nemesis 1
                        Grace 1
                        Out of Mind 3
                        Solitudes 1
                        POV 2
                        Heroes 2 1
                        In the Line of Duty 2
                        Entity 3
                        Lost City 1 & 2 2
                        Metamorphosis 1
                        Singularity
                        Emancipation
                        Desperate Measures

So get your top 7 lists in. I'll keep this open over the weekend. For all the latecomers who don't get their top 7 lists together by Monday you can PM me with them. I'm going to set up the poll the day before Ship Day and set it out 12:00 a.m. Eastern.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                          That would be cool! I know the Gutter Gals had someone organize a T-shirt. Anyone out there up for the job? The shipper cookie list would be GREAT! Along with a slogan like "Which cookie is for you?" or "A cookie, a beverage, and a rollercoaster. What more could a Shipper want?" *I already know the answer to that*
                          I think this is a great idea Token!! I wonder if anyone out there knows how to make those kinda t-shirts. A shippy pic on front and then the list of cookies on the back!!! Wow it took me a long time to catch up to you guys on here. But I was laughing the whole way. I loved how the Thunk Thread kinda leaked over here. Absolutly LOVED the tummy pic of RDA for being his age hes in DAMN FINE shape!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                            //Do we need a poll for the poll? //

here's a thought; lets NOT include the obvious episodes like Divide and Conquer and Window of Opportunity...what does everyone think?

Out of Mind!!! it was THE episode for me...the first one I saw that I really noticed the ship (note: it was like the fourth episode I ever saw...). So, now I have to tell my story: how I became a shipper; this is old for some of the family, but we have newbies! So, my friend (and at the time roommate) last summer watched stargate. So I started watching...and I kinda noticed 'something' between Sam and Jack (this was in the first 3 episodes I watched, including the Nox...). Then I'm watching Out of Mind...and my favorite scene pops up; Jack grabs Sam and covers her mouth to keep her from yelling and alerting the guards. She calms down, and they stay like that for like 30 seconds...just standing there pressed against each other, his arm around her. I turn to my friend and say "whats going on with those two? cause I've been noticing..." She laughed for 5 striaght minutes, then explained...

so, in honor of Ship Day I say we all tell our story of how we found S/J ship!
                            I think that is a GREAT Idea!!!!!
                            We could all do our own Ship moments on *Ship Day* as well

Good thinking LtLisa!! What do you guys think??
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Then nope! I'm from the frozen tundra known as Buffalo, NY. Of course the last few days it's been more like an oven with all the heat and humidity. Of course the heat is nothing on the order of down south though. If I thought the heat and humidity of the last few days was bad, I'd probably die from prolonged exposure to the good ol' sothern heat!
                              Maybe I should clarify:

Buffalo is that frozen tundra you hear about in the winter cuz of all the LES (lake-effect snow) it gets. Buffalo does thaw out in the late spring though. Seriously! Sometimes winter doesn't go away till late in the spring. I think we've had it snow as late as May around here in the past! It postponed a Bison's game as a matter of fact!

Comment

Heres my vote:
                                Entity
                                Grace
                                PoV
                                Solitudes
                                In the Line of Duty
                                Paradise Lost
                                Lost City 1&2

Gotta go gonna go see I, Robot.. try not to have too much fun while I'm away!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X