X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    Can anyone join the chat??
    I've just been trying to get AIM but every Screen name I try is apparently 'Already in use'
    I don't want to change my screen name too much so i've been trying to stick with a name that has Sam O'Neill in it, but every one I try is used!!
    Ive tried it with spaces,without spaces,i've tried sammie oneill(various ways), i've tried Grace ONeill(with and without spaces)...nothing works.

Anyone got any suggestions that might work??
    Just some humble offerings...
    Jacks_Sam_o_Neill? (is there a limit to the # of characters?)
    Sam_C_oNeill?
    ONeill_Sam_C?
    ONeill_Samantha_Carter?
    I_am_Sam_o_Neill?
    Luv_Sam_o_Neill?

BTW - you might have skimmed past my post a few days ago where I asked if you were the Sam o Neill that RCC answered the question of on the rdanderson website? Are you the one & the same?
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

and thinking about this episode...I downoaded the teaser for if that Sci-Fi have been showing(i think) and there is a little clip in it of Jack sitting in his office..and it looks like he's thinking hard abut something I don't think it is his reaction to you-know-what cause from what I can tell he doesn't look upset or anything just has kind of a blank look on his face.
      My guess, only a wild guess, is that Jack probably won't know in the ep. His look may be related to
      Spoiler:
      hearing about and dealing with Teal'c being accused of involvement in the murder.
      They'll likely save *the* S/P scene until closer to the end. Or who knows... maybe they'll start it earlier in the ep so Sam can commiserate w/Teal'c about their love lives?
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        My guess, only a wild guess, is that Jack probably won't know in the ep. His look may be related to
        Spoiler:
        hearing about and dealing with Teal'c being accused of involvement in the murder.
        They'll likely save *the* S/P scene until closer to the end. Or who knows... maybe they'll start it earlier in the ep so Sam can commiserate w/Teal'c about their love lives?
        See thats what I think also... because most of the episode is about Teal'c. They are just putting Sam/Pete on the side

Comment

Hey everyone!!! I'm back and clean and we have POWER!!!!!! I have never been so glad to wash laundry in my life. We got power back around 10:00 this morning. What a relief.

Well, I have missed SOOOOOO much that I think I will just start over from here. I'm so glad to have power that I'm even looking forward to Affinity. How sad is that???

Have I mentioned how much I missed you guys?????

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
            Hey everyone!!! I'm back and clean and we have POWER!!!!!! I have never been so glad to wash laundry in my life. We got power back around 10:00 this morning. What a relief.

Well, I have missed SOOOOOO much that I think I will just start over from here. I'm so glad to have power that I'm even looking forward to Affinity. How sad is that???

Welcome back!! Glad you got your power back and that you're clean

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Possible Spoilers season 8.

I think we need to see them togehter a lot having fun like fishing ...walking hand in hands too , a cuddle , a long kiss suggesting love making , and also an after love bed scene ....but Sam will be smiling up to her ears cuz Jack is there with her instead of CONpete.

...And the way to do that without being repetitive is for Sam and Jack to be off world stranded somewhere ..a la solitude ...but on a warm planet ..where they'll have to take their clothes off a lot ..so that when they touch , they touch their skins and not their clothes.

Caty
              I just love reading your posts, Caty. They're so romantic and sexy and exactly the way I want things to be.

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Hola! how is my little family!?

Ok, I've been busy and I'm still very very busy with work, family, friends... ufff! I've no time for nothing and I'm always very tired But I want to thank to all the shippers who say that fantastic words about my vids.. Every little word means a lot for me... Muchas gracias!!

Originally posted by Emilee108
                Hi Sny!

I have read "Go Towards The Light" and it was great! But it was your trailer that I absolutely LOVED! The music was beautiful! Where is the music from? Sometimes I watch your trailer over and over again to listen to that music! Anyway, I've watched Forbidden too! Very hot! You are very talented! And I just watched the S/J tribute! That was very touching!

~*~Emilee~*~
                Thanks Emilee! The music is called "Nara" and it's from "E.s. Posthumus"... I love that music!. It's fantastic and very very hot!

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Just an FYI...*Go Towards The Light* was written by RuralStar1971 NOT SNY.. I love Sny's vids but I love Ruralstar's fiction as well and I wanted to make sure each got credit for what they did
                I love ruralstar's fiction too! And my favorite fanfic is Go towards the light, so it was a honour to make a vid for that incredible fic.

Originally posted by majorsal
                I recognized that music from Cold Case too! I was 99% sure it was from an SNY vid too. I'll tell you, if I could make vids, they'd be like SNY's... I love instrumental, and man, does SNY make them epic in nature *little mini movies*.

Sally
                Hey Sally! As always you make me blush! thanks! And come on! make a vid! If you need advice just ask!

SNY (zzzzzZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZ)

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  specially if the forum goes down on friday/saturday. desperate shippers all over the world!! i can't do AIM either, so i'll be in the next room to Major Sal, (room 6, like the prisoner ) banging my head repeatedly against the wall screaming 'why can't I get in!!!

LOL!

Yep, Michelle and I will be the first occupants of the 'rubber room' for unstable and frenzied shippers we'll bounce off the walls this way.

*just hope I don't see wormholes coming out of closets*

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Heres the link to all Michelle B's stories
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=256245

the one I was talking about is the first one, 'Carter, Not Samantha'.
                    I think it was great how she separated Carter from Sam....and how the other men saw her differently from Jack.
                    Thanks for the link. I loved all the twists and the darkness of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter

And we missed you!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((GetCarter)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Welcome back!!!

Comment

One more day until the Evil episode and then we have months to wait to see what happens with Sam and Jack.It is going to be very rough.
                        Spoiler:
                        I know most shippers do not want to see Jack reaction to Sam's engagement but I would rather see it.We did not get to see Sam call Pete out for his actions in Chimera and if we do not see Jack's reaction it will seem like Sam is getting away with something as well.I am very Happy Jack gets a girlfriend in Threads because Sam will understand what Jack has been going through with Pete.The Sam character is going to take a huge hit after tommorow's Episode no matter how she accepts Pete's proposal.It may sound silly but it would be interesting to see Jack be distant with Sam after she gets engaged.It would be very hard to blame Jack for not seeing Sam the same way again after Affinity.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                          This made me laugh! I think the pink suit sucks btw. Looks like something my Granny would have worn, and given the 50th Wedding Anniversary "Date" (WTF was that about, she said for the 100th time, I mean "What?"...whoa... steady...it's okay I managed to avoid a rant about that date again), there seems to be a theme going about about growing old together... eekk! and I don't mean I mean eek.

I'm glad it made you laugh. I think that maybe that sarcasm smiley face doesn't convey the idea of sarcasm very well. Now the one for a certain cop works VERY well.

Comment

hidey hi kids,
                            just a drive by posting to let anyone who still remembers me know that i still exist.
                            sorry i haven't been around for the last while, i've either been really busy or i haven't been able to get into gate world.

have i missed anything important?

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              And we missed you!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((GetCarter)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Welcome back!!!
                              Thanks! And I just read Awakenings - it was awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by D'Rinda
                                Hello Folks! Just de-lurking for a minute. I have to laugh at the "Mr. Potatoe Head" comment (almost had Diet Coke out my nose!). I don't worry about this TEMPORARY situation of...ahem...Mr. Potatoe Head. After all, RDA is a shipper! Anyway, don't know if you guys want it but I made an image that I really like from ITLOD and thought I'd share.
                                WELCOME D'RINDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grab some food and drink and cookies from the Shippter Town, Bar, Grill, and Bakery and relax.

Kel'dor (my Tok'ra symbiote) says hi as well.

Hope you post lots!

Comment

Working...
                                X