X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Happy Birthday, (dipsofjazz) Bev!

I know I already left you a message on the Thunker's thread, but thought for the Shipper's here, I'd send you another pic. Sorry it's just a link, but it's a nice one of our favorite couple!

NEW ORDER SPOILER PIC

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...0/ZH_155JS.jpg
    ((((((((((((MALA))))))))))

Thank you for the piccie. I'm overcome with emotion *sob*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      OK, I'm ready! Anything else to add?

How about a can of Raid to spray on Pete every time he comes on screen?

sigpic
      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
        Can everyone with a $5 coupon to CafePress.com (if you haven't already) make yourself known and collect 5 email addresses, so if you buy any shipper gear you can send out coupons to your fellow shippers.

Thanks!

gift shop girl
        (aka ship sistah)
        I never got mine that they were supposed to have sent me sorry Ship Sistah
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
          I've missed you too, aunt sally!!! And the rest of the family, too!

One of the things that has held up the shipper gear has been the fact that I've had to use a friend's computer because he has a more updated version of Photoshop. We didn't think his version would run on my computer because mine is old and slow. But trying to to get to his house and coordinating our schedules and then taking over his computer for hours just wasn't working. So I backed up my computer and installed the newer version on my computer and... it works great!!! So I left the thread for a while to just work on the the gear-- and I think y'all will be pleased.

I'll post a link when it's all uploaded.

ship sistah
          WOW!!!!!!!!!!! That is a lot of work and all for us here ........
          Ship Nana.... I think I should be replaced!!

Ship Sistah is working her little fingers to the bone for the Family

((((((((((((((((((((((((Ship Sistah))))))))))))))))
          How can we ever thank you for all your hard work!!!!!!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

LALALALALLLALALALALA **AHEMM* cough* cough* mememememememe
            doramefasolatedo...Ok I am ready

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DIPSOJAZZ BEV (running out of breath)
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU

AND MANY MOOOOORRRREEEEEE
            Happy Birthday Bev.......Have a Great Day!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              The picture I have in my head now of SugarShaker is too funny... SHe is in all battle Gear ready to kick Some A$$.....Shipper Town Is ready to Back you up!!!!

If you saw a determined Sugarshaker in full battle dress ready to take on TPTB, you wouldn't think it was funny, you'd think it was SCARY!! They'd better look out!

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

I got a new staff person a few days ago, and she's a SG fan and a shipper, but she's only watching the show on DVD and she's only up to season 4! She's not watching any of season 8 because she wants to watch it from the beginning straight though and between work, school and kids she doesn't have much time for it.

So, I can't tell her anything about what's going on now, and I was sooo hoping to commiserate with her after A$$inity. She told me that (from her perspective) things are getting really shippy between Sam and Jack and isn't that great? I just wanted to go AARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH! A couple of years from now when she gets up to season 8, she'll probably want me to tell her how things turned out. I hope I'll be able to give her good news!

I showed her the GW site (as part of her, ahem, "training") but I don't think she'll be going on the forum. Time will tell, though.

Anyway, I just had to share that. Hang in there shippers!!! Don't forget the items on Mala's checklist tonight.

sigpic
                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

I got back in! Finally! Woo hoo!

Now to catch up on fifteen pages of posts. This may take awhile.
                  *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                    Hey everyone!!! I'm back and clean and we have POWER!!!!!! I have never been so glad to wash laundry in my life. We got power back around 10:00 this morning. What a relief.

Well, I have missed SOOOOOO much that I think I will just start over from here. I'm so glad to have power that I'm even looking forward to Affinity. How sad is that???

Have I mentioned how much I missed you guys?????
                    Happy to know all is well with you in FL - but I think you have been out in the hot sun way too long. I am dreading Affinity. I'm planning on going away and taping it, so if it gets too potatoee (sp?) I can fast foward.
                    I hope ShippaNana made heaps of cookies.
                    sigpic
                    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      Replacment for Sam's damaged front door - $200
                      Look on 's face PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!
                      LOL!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        Sam_O_Neill,

Wanted to let you know that I posted the PG13 version of The Things We Do For Love on Fanfiction.net.

Here's the link. It's the last in that series for now.

http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=622294

The new one, Awakenings, is already PG13. Don't have to change a thing! It's sequel may be another situation entirely!
                        Thanks MeiMei!!
                        I'll make sure I read it ASAP.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                          One more day until the Evil episode and then we have months to wait to see what happens with Sam and Jack.It is going to be very rough.
                          Spoiler:
                          I know most shippers do not want to see Jack reaction to Sam's engagement but I would rather see it.We did not get to see Sam call Pete out for his actions in Chimera and if we do not see Jack's reaction it will seem like Sam is getting away with something as well.I am very Happy Jack gets a girlfriend in Threads because Sam will understand what Jack has been going through with Pete.The Sam character is going to take a huge hit after tommorow's Episode no matter how she accepts Pete's proposal.It may sound silly but it would be interesting to see Jack be distant with Sam after she gets engaged.It would be very hard to blame Jack for not seeing Sam the same way again after Affinity.
                          I also would like to see his reaction. I think in public he'll take it like a man, after all he is Jack O'Neill, but the hurt in private should be telling. It would be the beginnings of him letting go. I'm making myself miserable.
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                            How about a can of Raid to spray on Pete every time he comes on screen?
                            That is so-o-o-o cruel!

But I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                              I also would like to see his reaction. I think in public he'll take it like a man, after all he is Jack O'Neill, but the hurt in private should be telling. It would be the beginnings of him letting go. I'm making myself miserable.
                              ((((((((Zoser)))))))))))

Looking forward to the angsty fics tho... get your pencils sharpened!

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                                WAHOO! I am finally a Jaffa Warrior. I was getting a bit tired of being Jaffa Fodder. Jaffa Fodder....Ptui! Well, that was a weird word association. I wonder what the counselor at the JM Shipper Commune Rehab Center would have to say about that. Sounds like it's about time I check myself in.
                                Congratulations Critter! I'm nearly there myself... gotta keep going...

Comment

Working...
                                X