X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Poz
    Only the three words? But that's enough. Thanks
    How'd you find it? I'd like to learn.
    I PM-ed you (so as to not post so something so off-topic ).

Comment

I don't feel like using highlighting spoilers, so you're going to get the old-fashioned kind.<g>

It was a good ep. Interesting and well photographed. *I loved the video game look to it in some parts*

Chris did a great job. I felt so sorry for him! (((Teal'c)))

Was there ship? Yep! Good smiling/interacting moments between Sam and Jack. Nothing huge, but that chemistry was *so* there! I can't remember Sam's exact words, but she said something like, "Sir, I think you've done it again." - meaning him coming up with another brilliant idea by accident. Really cute smiles from Sam towards Jack when she was trying to stifle laughing at his expense. I can't wait to play these scenes back again!

Nice team caring moments. In fact, solving the prob at the end was a result of team work.

I enjoyed this ep.

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
        That's a great idea. It was particularly nice of him to drop by for ship day. I think I'll go write him a thank you note as well.

Just write to that Canada address and put attn: JM instead of RCC, right?

BTW, was watching a bit of CNN coverage of the hurricane. CNN guy was interviewing people in an Orlando hotel, the bar I think. Asked this woman where she was from and she said "South Wales." So I thought of Wynter and how small our world is.
        Last edited by Gatetrixer; 13 August 2004, 10:03 PM.

Comment

posted my thoughts of Avatar in the Episode Thread...but I really enjoyed it.
          No spoilers...but I liked the smiles on everybody
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            Are ya new to this family?? Your forum name is not familiar to me. If so, then:

WELCOME TAURIPEG!!!!!!!

If not, then:

WELCOME BACK TAURIPEG!!!!!!!

Either way, head on over to the Shipper Town Bar & Grill for some good food and strong drinks!!!!
            Thanks for the welcome, I'm a lurker usually. but I really enjoy reading all the new information that you guys come up with. I am definitely a shipper (jack & sam). Heres hoping for a shippy ending to the season.
            sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
            Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

I dont have a lot of time so heres a quick post before I go get ready for work..

-Welcome Lunar, Rogue, tauripeg, and anyone else I missed!! Welcome to the shipper family make sure you post lots and eat tons of ship cookies!
              -Unfortunantly I totally blanked and forgot to watch last nights episide... but I hope someone soon will be able to screencap it so I can see how Sam and Jack interacted with each other!!!

Well bye shippers sleep well and have a good Saturday!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Thanks to all for your well wishes during this storm.((((((shipper family))))))
                In my case it worked. The Tampa Bay area recieved very little or no damage, just a stiff breeze and some rain.We never lost power or communications where I am. Elsewhere in FL is a different case.
                I have not heard from GetCarter as of yet.
                I'm hoping she is safe because there was ALOT of damage and some loss of life in her immediate area.If I hear from her I will let the family know.

I did get to see Stargate last night.Not much ship but thankfully it was a good ep.After the past few days here,I can relate with T about how so much adrenaline can affect you and your decisions, and what you are capable of.
                Yet again Stargate paralels my RL.

waterfall

Comment

(((((((((((((((Michelle)))))))))))))))) Your new story is great. I recommend it highly 'cause I think you captured exactly why Jack is so attracted to Sam and why he feels that Pete (et al.) are no threat to him.
                  Just one thing; I didn't get the ending (the Fifth part). But I'm usually a bit slow so don't worry

And while I'm here.......
                  Spoilers for S8's Avatar (I hope this works if not people Avatar spoilers following):
                  Spoiler:
                  Avatar was definitely an improvement in comparison to last week's Icon. Good solid moments between the team; I especially enjoyed those between Sam and Teal'c. Think they're good together in battle situations.
                  The beginning scene was also great ... subtle Sam/Jack moment ... but really very subtle. And wasn't that Dr. Lee again (I'm not so good with names); I'm starting to really like him ... geek. Lol, he was great.

Sam looked nice. Her hair seemed longer. Looked a bit like season 2.

Daniel should have done more with his eyes when he was supposed to make the glowing eyes thingy, just MHO. Siler as a Goauld, LMAO ... that wasn't right. Oh and what also looked funny where those helmets. Daniel looked like some gallic warrior right out of the 7th century.

All in all it felt a bit like a computer game promotion or intro ... but I have to say even with that background knowledge they achieved to raise my interest to get the new Stargate SG1 game now. When's it gonna be here?

Estelle xxx *hopelessly behind on the thread*
                  Abu: This is a woman?
                  O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                  O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                  Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                  Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                  Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                  Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                    Thanks to all for your well wishes during this storm.((((((shipper family))))))
                    In my case it worked. The Tampa Bay area recieved very little or no damage, just a stiff breeze and some rain.We never lost power or communications where I am. Elsewhere in FL is a different case.
                    I have not heard from GetCarter as of yet.
                    I'm hoping she is safe because there was ALOT of damage and some loss of life in her immediate area.If I hear from her I will let the family know.

I did get to see Stargate last night.Not much ship but thankfully it was a good ep.After the past few days here,I can relate with T about how so much adrenaline can affect you and your decisions, and what you are capable of.
                    Yet again Stargate paralels my RL.

waterfall
                    Waterfall! Thank God you were spared! GetCarter is still in my prayers with everyone else in Charlie's path!

Comment

The hurricane was on my local radio station... bearing in mind where I live I guess that means it's pretty bad... Stay safe, everyone!!
                      ((((everyone in the path of Charlie))))
                      Oh, someone was asking for a link to my fics, pages and pages ago...
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=328489
                      They're there...
                      I'm gonna be updating soon...
                      Last edited by Lunar; 14 August 2004, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                        I have a question for all shippers (I'm not a shipper):

You have an option, but you can only choose one. Which would it be:

1. Jack and Sam get together
                        2. Season 9. J&S won't be a couple.

option 1. no problem.
                        I will always be there for you

Sir, at your house, what I wanted to say was
                        I know

http://www.jack-and-sams-pad.com

Comment

A huge huge pyayer to all of you and your families in Florida

I really hope Charlie will calm down...

Phil
                          I will always be there for you

Sir, at your house, what I wanted to say was
                          I know

http://www.jack-and-sams-pad.com

Comment

(((((waterfall))))))

I'm so glad you're okay, but I'm really worried about GetCarter. I'm a bit word blind at times, so has LtLisa been on to tell everyone if she's okay?

I'm feeling ok about all of the ship goings on in SG1 at the mo. Just thought I'd say that.

I'd also like to point out that for the most part TPTB for SG1 seem like mice people. At least they talk to the fans, unlike some other franchises I can mention *cough cough* Star Trek *cough cough*. I'm a bit miffed that RCC didn't gt back to me about the ship petition, but he's probably busy.
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

General's Hell chapter 13 has now been re-loaded!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

glad to hear you are OK waterfall !! prayers for getcarter

P.S. By the way, my vote is for S/J togther and no S9 without RDA

Comment

Working...
                                X