This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    WELCOME TO THE SHIPPER FAMILY ROGUE!!!!!!!!!

Sit yourself down here at the Shipper Town Bar, Grill, and Bakery and have some good food, potent drinks, and some of Ship Nana's shipper cookies fresh from the bakery's oven.
    Hey, thanks for the warm welcome. I will be joining ya'll at the Shipper bar next Friday.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
      (((((GetCarter and your family))))
      I've just seen the pictures on the late night news here in the UK and the damage looks horrendous. I hope we hear from GetCarter soon, and that everyone else living in the area is okay...
      I've just updated Screwing Up... Someone has already sent me a review, although I can't actually get the new chapter up on my computer... so I presume you can view it:
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2004167/1/
      If you can't see chapter nine, tell it to refresh and it comes up...
      Lovin this story so far!!! I love all your fic. You HAVE to update finally fishing soon too!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
        I probably should have been a bit less blunt myself. It's just that I've seen that kind of joking get way out of hand — or worse, get serious — in other fandoms, and the ensuing internet drama is a nightmare. Besides, some actors get upset when their personal lives are discussed online, so it's probably best to keep the discussion about the show and the characters.

*stepping off soap box now*

Mel
        I'm sure that when AT's husband is visiting on the set he probably jokes about it too. Probably playfully (i.e., not really mad, just pretendin' to be) tells Rick to get his hands off his woman.

Comment

Waterfall, I'm so glad to hear you're alright! I hope someone hears from GetCarter soon, the news reports look really bad. They said there have been "significant" casualties. I'm praying GetCarter & LtLisa and their families are okay.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
            Waterfall, I'm so glad to hear you're alright! I hope someone hears from GetCarter soon, the news reports look really bad. They said there have been "significant" casualties. I'm praying GetCarter & LtLisa and their families are okay.
            I just saw another news report and it looks horrific.

I hope they're both okay.

Has anyone got their house/cell number to give them a call?
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
              I'm sure that when AT's husband is visiting on the set he probably jokes about it too. Probably playfully (i.e., not really mad, just pretendin' to be) tells Rick to get his hands off his woman.
              Just a question when has ATs husband starred in sg1 i know h has but which one,i don't even know what AT and RDA spouses look like in real life does any-one have any photos to post.

I REALLY HOPE GETCARTER AND LTLISA ARE OK.WATERFALL I AM GLAD YOU ARE ALRIGHT.PLEASE GUYS IF YOU GET THESE MESSAGES POST ASAP OR GET SOME-ONE TO POST FOR YOU SO WE KNOW YOUR ALRIGHT

ALSO LUNAR PLEASE HURRY UP I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER LIKE YESTERDAY WHAT HAPPENED AFTER YOU KNOW WHAT??????????????????

WYNTERXX

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                Just a question when has ATs husband starred in sg1 i know h has but which one,i don't even know what AT and RDA spouses look like in real life does any-one have any photos to post.
                IIRC, he was one of the firemen in Changeling.

Hey, I just noticed this thread now has over 2000 posts! Congratulations shipper family!!!
                Last edited by shelsfc; 14 August 2004, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                  IIRC, he was one of the firemen in Changeling.
                  I think he's one of the firemen you see sliding down the pole and running to the engine.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                    *grumble grumble*
                    I got sick of Internet Explorer and Gateworld spatting so I went and downloaded another browser.... which is sayig something about how much I love GW, cos I'm PARANOID about downloading anything to my computer...

Anyway, seems to have worked, cos here I am!!
                    It was nice of JM to stop by wasn't it I had been feeling like it was pretty mercenary, but now I'm a bit ashamed to have been thinking scuh negative thoughts *hangs head*
                    I too was suprised at the previews for next weeks Insanity (I like this one too! ).
                    Spoiler:
                    They only mentioned Tea'c, and Daniel (who from the pictures etc I didn't really think he had much to do in this ep ). And this talk about Sam rethinking her life, nowhere do they mention Pete! So, either the previews are trying to keep things from people (possible), or the spoilers we've been freaking out over aren't accurate... which seems odd considering that they caused so much uproar TPTB felt the need to come calm us down! *scratches head in confusion*

I guess we'll just have to wait and see....
                    Spoiler:
                    I think that we have a real reason to freak. There are actual photos showing sitting with Sam at the playground talking with her. He is also in pictures with her breaking into some place like on a raid or something like that. What there isn't is a picture with a ring on her finger or of him actually proposing. But since we have been told that Sam has second thoughts about her engagement with we therefore know that he proposes and she accepts.
                    OH GAG ME! So I think we have really good reasons to obsess!!!!!!! Where the heck did I put those darn Shipper cookies.
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      Spoiler:
                      I think that we have a real reason to freak. There are actual photos showing sitting with Sam at the playground talking with her. He is also in pictures with her breaking into some place like on a raid or something like that. What there isn't is a picture with a ring on her finger or of him actually proposing. But since we have been told that Sam has second thoughts about her engagement with we therefore know that he proposes and she accepts.
                      OH GAG ME! So I think we have really good reasons to obsess!!!!!!! Where the heck did I put those darn Shipper cookies.
                      Spoilers S8 "Affinity"
                      Spoiler:
                      But what is the picture of Peter DL with the kid?!! I think it is Sam imagining what life with husband and kids would be. Do you think PDL plays DDL in the future what-if image? That's what I'm thinking.

Also, I wonder if Sam talks about her "family" questions in front of Jack. Could Jack possibly send Sam wrong signals like "Be there done that marriage thing". I would feel better about Sam accepting Pete's proposal if Jack gives Sam the "do whatever makes you happy" speech making Sam think Jack isn't interested. Just some questions in my mind.

Token ~

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/gr...orri_dog.shtml - I saw the Atlantis character photos on GW. Torri's got such a cute dog!!!! I love dogs. Can't ya tell??

Back on-topic:

I wonder what AT's husband thinks of losers like . Maybe he's a shipper as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                          Spoilers S8 "Affinity"
                          Spoiler:
                          But what is the picture of Peter DL with the kid?!! I think it is Sam imagining what life with husband and kids would be. Do you think PDL plays DDL in the future what-if image? That's what I'm thinking.

Also, I wonder if Sam talks about her "family" questions in front of Jack. Could Jack possibly send Sam wrong signals like "Be there done that marriage thing". I would feel better about Sam accepting Pete's proposal if Jack gives Sam the "do whatever makes you happy" speech making Sam think Jack isn't interested. Just some questions in my mind.
                          Spoiler:
                          I would think that PdL at the playground is just background. You know how he ends up in all the eps he directs. And as far as the ring goes, well, one of the pics, if you open it shows a ring. I am willing to bet that it is really Ptui in the ep and not just a dream or thinking about it. Whether Sam accepts immediately or is just thinking about it remains to be seen. Although one of the pics of the stake out or whatever they are doing looks rather cozy. It may be then that she accepts. To sum up, he may ask in the park, she thinks about it, talking about is it fair to have kids with her job, and then accepts later. Or just keeps thinking about it. Regardless, we know we are stuck with Ptui until Threads. Just how much is the question.

And I will be watching the ep come Friday. From what it sounds like, somebody has to or their will be no one to tell anyone about anything! The things I do for my Shipper Family!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            Spoiler:
                            I would think that PdL at the playground is just background. You know how he ends up in all the eps he directs. And as far as the ring goes, well, one of the pics, if you open it shows a ring. I am willing to bet that it is really Ptui in the ep and not just a dream or thinking about it. Whether Sam accepts immediately or is just thinking about it remains to be seen. Although one of the pics of the stake out or whatever they are doing looks rather cozy. It may be then that she accepts. To sum up, he may ask in the park, she thinks about it, talking about is it fair to have kids with her job, and then accepts later. Or just keeps thinking about it. Regardless, we know we are stuck with Ptui until Threads. Just how much is the question.

And I will be watching the ep come Friday. From what it sounds like, somebody has to or their will be no one to tell anyone about anything! The things I do for my Shipper Family!
                            Spoilers S8 "Affinity" "Threads"
                            Spoiler:
                            PdL could be in the background, but have TPTB ever released pictures of "background" guest shots as spoilers? I don't know. anyone? Right now DDL is not listed as a guest star in Threads so either Carter doesn't break up with him or doesn't get engaged to him. Of course, I'm still hoping for the latter. Yes, I am OVERLY optimistic, but I am giving TPTB every chance not to blind my shipper eyes and rip out my heart.

Token ~

Comment

Token, it's just as well we have the Janet Frasier Memorial Hospital ready for you!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                Token, it's just as well we have the Janet Frasier Memorial Hospital ready for you!!!
                                LOL!! Well, I hope I don't have to wait too long in the emergency room!! I'm sure there will be a crowd!!

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X