Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ses110: I will be yelling/conversing with my tv. Along with several friends who watch the show (thank God I'll be back at school for Affinity...) Self control is soo overrated

Sergreant Phil: The thing that really bugs me is that I really liked the other parts of Chimera (the Sarah/Daniel storyline). So, I just fast forward through the stuPit scenes

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant Phil
      Hello everyone !!

I've been reading the thread for quite some time but never dared to participate...

lil intro, I'm Phil, from Paris, France, archeologist, an SG1 fan since season 3, shipper at heart !!!
      (which is why I never dared write before...a 30 something guy loving ship can look a little odd...)

you'll notice that I sometimes misuse words or verb...I hope you'll excuse me.

this said, I'm damn happy to join y'all !

Ship rules !

Phil
      Welcome Phil!!!! Always great to have another guy's perspective on the ship. Glad to know it's not just us gals that love Sam & Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
        HEY MEI MEI iwent to bed about 4.30am so might be connection!!

wots the new story is it on your site i read the others but have you new ones ready for tonights stories

wynterx
        No I won't have one ready for a little while yet. I am moving on to season 8 now. Not enough ship in the eps so far and I need to bolster myself for the Affinity and Threads eps!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          No I won't have one ready for a little while yet. I am moving on to season 8 now. Not enough ship in the eps so far and I need to bolster myself for the Affinity and Threads eps!! LOL!
          I don't think you could write enough to get us ready for those!!!

Can't wait for your new stuff!!!!

Comment

Hello everyone !!

I've been reading the thread for quite some time but never dared to participate...

lil intro, I'm Phil, from Paris, France, archeologist, an SG1 fan since season 3, shipper at heart !!!
            (which is why I never dared write before...a 30 something guy loving ship can look a little odd...)

Ship rules !

Phil
            WELCOME!!!! Always glad to welcome another shipper to the fold!!
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

wow...thanks to you all for those welcoming words...
              I appreciate it !!

Sgt Phil
              I will always be there for you

Sir, at your house, what I wanted to say was
              I know

http://www.jack-and-sams-pad.com

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                Spoilers for Season 8 "Affinity" and "Threads"

It is going to take every bit of self control not to yell out the word idiot when Sam says yes to Pete.
                If that is ALL you yell out, I congratulate you on your restrained and
                dignified response! LOL

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Hello everyone !!

Ship rules !
                  Wow! Archeologist, France, SG1 Fan, shipper... are you married?
                  Oops, sorry! Forgot where I was for a moment. Never mind.

Hey, anybody who loves S&J ship can't be *entirely* odd!! LOL
                  Plus, if you're brave enough to let your feelings be known, then
                  you're OK in my book.

Now, if you could give Jack O'Neill some lessons in that regard...

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                  appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                  full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                  in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                    Oh, I know that one, it's good. Isn't the song by LeAnn Rimes?! Unfortunately I lost all my music vids due to a computer crash a few months ago and I'm still revictualing my database. :-)

Estelle xxx
                    Oh, how Awful!!! Here's a few of my fave links to help you rebuild your collection (and for all the newbie vid lovers). I--

Speaking of Diane's vids, here's her link--
                    http://dianekateri.freeservers.com/

Beth's vids--
                    http://www.stargatesg1971.com/

SNY's vids--
                    http://www.snyart.com/

Glenda's vids and Scary M's vids--
                    http://www.geocities.com/gateslacker/gateslacker.html

Have no idea who did these but I really like "Sometimes when we touch"--
                    http://www.sg1-episodes.com/MusicVideos.htm

For the newbies--

Caty's vids, since she's not around for the newbies to grab the link from her sig--
                    http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...argateSG1.html

My vids (the link is also in my sig)--
                    www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways

That's just a few so I hope it helps! I've got some others but these are my faves!

Comment

Hello everyone !!

Ship rules !

Phil

Wellcome Phil. I like you already. You have a great name (same as my son) are an arqueologist (I used to do a lot of digs) are a shipper and best of all, there is someone else to make spelling mistakes and write funny English

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                        Oh, how Awful!!! Here's a few of my fave links to help you rebuild your collection (and for all the newbie vid lovers). I--

Speaking of Diane's vids, here's her link--
                        http://dianekateri.freeservers.com/

Beth's vids--
                        http://www.stargatesg1971.com/

SNY's vids--
                        http://www.snyart.com/

Glenda's vids and Scary M's vids--
                        http://www.geocities.com/gateslacker/gateslacker.html

Have no idea who did these but I really like "Sometimes when we touch"--
                        http://www.sg1-episodes.com/MusicVideos.htm

For the newbies--

Caty's vids, since she's not around for the newbies to grab the link from her sig--
                        http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...argateSG1.html

My vids (the link is also in my sig)--
                        www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways

That's just a few so I hope it helps! I've got some others but these are my faves!
                        Wow thx! That certainly helps. I'm still traying to get all the adresses through yahoo, but it's hell.

Oh and BTW Jamieson just uploaded his/her (?) first shippy music vid and I have to say it's absolutely amazing - I hope I'm allowed to post the link here, Jamieson?! :-) ...

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jamieson_shipvids

for feedback: [email protected]

Estelle xxx

lyrics:

Let Go

Drink up baby down
                        Are you in or are you out?
                        Leave your things behind
                        'Cause it's all going off without you
                        Excuse me too busy you're writing a tragedy
                        These mess-ups
                        You bubble-wrap
                        When you've no idea what you're like

So, let go
                        Jump in
                        Oh well, what you waiting for?
                        It's all right
                        'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown
                        So, let go
                        Just get in
                        Oh, it's so amazing here
                        It's all right

It gains the more it gives
                        And then advances with the form
                        So, honey, back for more
                        Can't you see that all the stuff's essential?
                        Such boundless pleasure
                        We've no time for later
                        Now you can wait
                        You roll your eyes
                        We've twenty seconds to comply

So, let go
                        Jump in
                        Oh well, what you waiting for?
                        It's al right
                        So, let go
                        Just get in
                        Oh, it's so amazing here
                        It's all right
                        Abu: This is a woman?
                        O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                        O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                        Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                        Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                        Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                        Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          Yes, I figured out what slash was the hard way too, but I caught on really quick!...

EEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! (Mei Mei hits reset button on computer and then clears all history and temporary files once computer reboots!!!!!)
                          Unfortunately so did I.
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            Spoilers for Season 8 "Affinity and Season 8 "Threads"

nickatell I hope Sam finally drops Pete in Threads and TPTB do not have Sam stay with Pete because Sam sees Jack with Kerry.The Sam character may never recover if we see her stay with Pete.I am afraid with the possibility of a Season 9 TPTB may try to drag things into Season 9 so they will have Sam stick with Pete.I really hope that does not happen.I do not want to see Jack having to stop Sam marrying Pete at the last second.Talk about Soap Opera.I really do not think TPTB will have that happening.TPTB would risk losing not only Shippers but Anti-Shippers as well.I also think Affinity is going to be 10 times worse than Chimera.I will still watch the episode and I will be kicking myself for watching.TPTB better come up with a great Sam and Jack resolution after having to put up with Chimera and Affinity.
                            Well, I also think that "Affinity" will be a lot worse than "Chimera"! I know that I will watch but I think it will be through my fingers. Hubs has promised to tell me when the scenes are over though so I don't have to miss a minute of the rest of the ep. I'm dreading it but I'm sort of glad it's in this half so we can get it over with and not have to suffer throught the break knowing it's coming. I agree with whoever said that the motivation behind putting out spoilers for "Threads" was probably to keep us watching after "Affinity"--because if she really is going to say yes (Please, for the love of all that is good and holy, say it ain't so PTB!!!) I know I would have been so outta there. I think I'll stick around because "Threads" gives me some hope but that's the only thing keeping me glued--hope.

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                              If that is ALL you yell out, I congratulate you on your restrained and
                              dignified response! LOL
                              Yes, restrained and dignified. Not thinking those two words are going to describe me when "Affinity" is on... Hubs has promised lots of alcohol for the occasion though so I maybe I'll get through it in a Pina Colada-induced haze!

Comment

Hi
                                I am just a little worried about Threads

I thought at first this could be a great episode for us shippers, but after reading all the spoilers I am worried that Sam will go ahead with the wedding because of her fathers condition and the fact that she thinks Jack has moved on. It has already been mentioned in this thread that Sam is reassuring Jacob about somthing is it that she is trying to reassure him that she is really in love with so that her father does not worry.I think it could be an episode of what could have been and if only. As it is due to air near the end of the season,I think the story we will see will depend very much on if there is a commitment to a Season 9 and also RDA's availability. I am not convinced we will get resolution by the end of this episode. Let us hope may fears are unfounded

The idea of getting Jacob to sort Jack and Sam out is great. Jacob must have some idea about Sam and Jacks feelings as he has been on many missions with them and seen thier reactions to each other. I know this is only a story but believe me as a parent you know these things. If the writers are being true to life then Jacob already knows that Sam and Jack love each other and Sam marrying would probibly worry Jacob more than her calling the wedding off. It would make a great story as has been mentioned before.

As I am a little worried about this episode I do not think I can watch "Affinity" but as I am in the UK I will rely on you all to tell me the truth.If it is not so bad then I may watch it. I usually download those episodes the USA gets before us but I may wait untill it is shown on Sky.

Love all you great signatures. I must try something myself
                                Isis
                                Jack and Sam forever

Comment

Working...
                                X