This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    I don't think I'd want to join the group cuz I belong to enough things already. But I'll tell ya why I don't like :

is a selfish untrustworthy, stalkerish SOB. Sam couldn't tell him about his job cuz it was classified, but he wasn't content with that answer. So that pice of horse dung went behind her back to find out!! That shows he didn't trust her enough to let her worry about her own job and her own life!! And then to top it all off he botched a stakeout cuz he he wasn't content to keep his big fat nose out from where it didn't belong and nearly got Sam killed. If I were Sam, I wouldn't want a bf like that. A good boyfriend is just there for her, good or bad, classified or non-classified. That's another thing!! That SOB walked out on her after their night together!! That alone set off warnings about in my head. I'd want my sig other to actually be there when I woke up in the morning, given what we would've shared the night before. A good bf doesn't need to know about his gf's job to comfort her if the job's got her down!! Jack would be much better. I know Jack, if he was in 's shoes, i.e., not knowing anything about her job, still would've been there for Sam in the morning and would've made her breakfast and stuff and would've trusted her to take care of herself and would'nt've run a background check on her when he got her "classified" answer when he asks her about her job and would've stayed out of her business. Jack knows how to be a good BF. doesn't. Jack would know not to press and run background checks and follow her on her stakeouts whenever he's faced with "classified" from Sam.
    Now, Gater, tell us how you really feel. And someone throw her someone throw her some green shipper cookies!

Although, I have to agree with you. Hey, throw me some of those cookies, also!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      If I'd known you were looking, I have the book!

Hmmmm.... there be Trekkers lurking here...
      I have the hardcover and the paperback-- but they're both packed away at the moment while I reorganize. Yup, a few trekkers here.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
        To carry a subject over from the other thread . . .

When somebody posted that Sam should emulate Scarlette O'Hara, I literally laughed out loud. Only one thing came to mind, . . . .

. . . . I can only imagine Jack with Sam over his knee, a la Rhett!! ROFLMAO!!
        having too much fun with this visual! what kind of feminist am I?!

ship sistah

Comment

I'm sorry you got left behind!! Here, let me get your bags out of the U-HAUL.

*grabs Kri's knapsacks and staggers*

Kel'dor and I say: What the *!$&!@ have ya got in here?!?! weapons grade naquada?!?! It would be a nice addition to our inventory. we could use this naquada to make TPTB-busters!! Also makes a great addition to shipper cookies if you're feeling really, really down in the dumps!!
          Actually, I think you grabbed the other bag of photos from last weekend. I think you must have brought the frames through as well as the scrapbooking supplies, so I can get all of these photos in a neat album!

My thought is to do a Starate con creative memories album, fabric glue an SG-1 patch to the front, do a big section for each part of the convention, do an entire section on Jack/Sam ship photos, etc etc ))

Thanks for picking up my slack mad_gater!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
            Hey, after Tame edits it, send me the original version, before you "tone it down"..I'm a big girl, I can handle it

Di
            LOL!

Tame had actually suggested I do two versions. One R, for GW, and one NC17, for Helio. Although when about a third of the fic is about...

Oh, wait. Don't want to give away too much.

Anyway, I may try that. I don't want to offend any readers that don't like NC17.

Comment

I need some suggestions, please . . .

. . . my need for JT/S&J (JackTorture and Samandjack) fic is at an all time high, given what's *not* going on on the air.

Can anybody recommend a fic where Jack gets hurt or sick that also includes S/J romance?

Recommendations? Please??
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Premature threadifications, ShipSistah? Premature would describe your drinking binges I think!

I was just being efficient in opening up the new place so that you guys could just come on in!!
                I thought I had gotten away with that one without your noticing! hee

ship sistah

Comment

Now, Gater, tell us how you really feel. And someone throw her someone throw her some green shipper cookies!

Although, I have to agree with you. Hey, throw me some of those cookies, also!!
                  To top all that off I'd like to say that after I saw all that, was not Sam's soulmate. Jack is. It's SO obvious that it's Jack and Sam's souls that gravitate towards each other. AndJack has basically set her free to test her to see if she's really happy with like that one saying says: "If you love her, then set her free. If she comes back, then so much the better. You think cares about Sam's happiness?! I don't!

Comment

Anyway, I may try that. I don't want to offend any readers that don't like NC17.
                    BAHAHA! You are kidding, right? What shippers would be offended to NC-17? Unless of course they are underage... and that is definitely not moi!

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ShipNana))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yep. We love our ShipNana. She slaves in the kitchen all day to make sure we have a steady supply of her delicious shipper cookies. That deserves a round of THANK YOUS!!!! So:

THANK YOU SHIPNANA!!!!

WE WOULDN"T BE WHERE WE ARE TODAY WITHOUT YOU TO MAKE THE COOKIES FOR US!!!! ON BEHALF OF THE TOK'RA HIGH COUNCIL I AM PLEASED TO PRESENT TO YOU THE SHIPPER MEDAL OF VALOR AND FORTITUDE, FOR IT TAKES VALOR AND FORTITUDE TO MAKE COOKIES FOR OUR EXTREMELY LARGE FAMILY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                        I need some suggestions, please . . .

. . . my need for JT/S&J (JackTorture and Samandjack) fic is at an all time high, given what's *not* going on on the air.

Can anybody recommend a fic where Jack gets hurt or sick that also includes S/J romance?

Recommendations? Please??
                        Well, just a little self promotion here...

http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio2.../7/backto.html

http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio2...thethings.html

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          BAHAHA! You are kidding, right? What shippers would be offended to NC-17? Unless of course they are underage... and that is definitely not moi!
                          LOL!

Well, Tame finished her first pass through. She says it is definately NC17...

Comment

SNY, CONKER, AND SCOTTISHSHIPPER: ON BEHALF OF THE SHIPPER FAMILY AND THE SHIPPER ALLIANCE, I HEREBY PRESENT TO YOU THIS OFFICIAL SHIPPER FAMILY MEDALLION!!!! THIS MEDALLION MARKS YOU AS AN OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE SHIPPER FAMILY AND THE SHIPPER ALLIANCE!!!! WEAR IT WITH PRIDE, FOR WE ARE THE ONES WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING T ENSURE THAT SAM AND JACK ARE TOGETHER AND HAPPY!!!!

Comment

SNY, CONKER, AND SCOTTISHSHIPPER: ON BEHALF OF THE SHIPPER FAMILY AND THE SHIPPER ALLIANCE, I HEREBY PRESENT TO YOU THIS OFFICIAL SHIPPER FAMILY MEDALLION!!!! THIS MEDALLION MARKS YOU AS AN OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE SHIPPER FAMILY AND THE SHIPPER ALLIANCE!!!! WEAR IT WITH PRIDE, FOR WE ARE THE ONES WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING T ENSURE THAT SAM AND JACK ARE TOGETHER AND HAPPY!!!!
                              IT IS DONE!!!! SHIPPER FAMILY, PLEASE GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO OUR 3 NEWEST MEMBERS: SNY, CONKER, AND SCOTTISHSHIPPER!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEHAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Comment

Sheesh, and all I get is an "I'm Special" ribbon last night for bowling without breaking a nail. (last night was silly fun night with friends). Sadly, I was more excited about the glow in the dark yo-yo that was my actual prize. No one there knew why I was happy with the yo-yo

Comment

Working...
                                X