This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muldy_SG1
    OMG THAT PETE TV GUIDE THING IS SO FUNNY!
    *is rollling around laughing hysterically*

LOL!

And Caty I loved your X-Files video!! Mulder & scully were so cool!! Cept I didn't like how the ship went in season 8...it, i dunnoe verything changed!! But I loved them all the same!!!

Ooh g2g...
    *laughs @ Pete thing one more time*

Well ..yes ..A lot of episodes need to be ignored in season 8 and 9 but we still had some great ones ...Within when she is looking for Mulder is great ...and obviuosly ...per manum, This is not happeneing..deadalive...trust no one , and the truth ...I really like ..the fact that they are both fugitives..may be a great plot for the movie 2....Of course ..what they did wrong was to get rid off the baby ....Why have him at the first place ..All Scully wanted was Mulder and a baby ..well she got the man ...but didn't keep the baby ..talk about sacrifices.....but hey who knows ..may be in the movie ..they may all be reunited at the end ..I hope so for their future happiness togehter ..."the truth" was ever so sad .

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...du/xfiles.html

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by T-Gate
      Hi Folks,

I am a long, long time lurker. (major snippage) Well that's my mini con report. Don't know if I'll be doing any more posting, but I do enjoy reading what you good folks write. I laugh, cry, cringe and hope together with all of you.

Long Live Sam & Jack!
      All the best
      Toni
      That was very nice of you:
      1- to say that to Amanda
      2- to delurk
      3- to report all this!!!

Thank you, Toni! And welcome to the world of lurkers de-lurking/re-lurking/de-lurking!!! (I'm a very good example, trust me! )
      Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
      ............oo0oo............

Comment

Hi Folks,

I am a long, long time lurker. This is my first post anywhere. It is pretty scary for me to be doing this, but seeing that I can offer some information which may ease some of my fellow shippers' minds, I thought I'd take the plunge. I am not terribly computer literate and am not sure if I am doing this correctly. So if I screw it up, please forgive me.

I am a big fan of Sam, and I love Amanda. Anyway, I just came back from Gatecon. I did not record the events and so am relying on my memory (which is not always the most reliable thing to do!!!)
        Regarding Amanda's answer to the question if they had one whole episode for themselves, what would they like to do, I'd like to first mention that the audience seemed to be pretty evenly split between shippers and non-shippers. Not wanting to appear to be taking sides, I BELIEVE Amanda used the word 'appease' (not 'encourage') in her reply.
        She basically said, "Not to appease the shippers, but I'd like to spend a whole episode fishing". (I keep trying to put in smiley faces but keep getting a colon with letters instead).
        Again, these are not necessarily her exact words, but the basic gist of what she said. It was a nice shippy statement, and she prefaced it the way she did so as to not offend the non-shippers. (If 'appease' is the wrong word, I apologize. Hopefully Marimba can confirm it. It was definitely not at all offensive to shippers though).

During the photo session, I told Amanda that I hoped she was not annoyed with shippers because of the Pete situation and that while we might not agree or like everything that was going on, that many of us still loved her.
        She then replied that she was not annoyed at all. In fact, she enjoys hearing the different viewpoints from fans because it means that they feel passionate about the show. I then brought up the fact that she had used the word "tough" in the interview. She basically said that things often get taken out of context and that she would never have said anything that would be mean to the fans. She then actually asked me to let the fans know this. I said I would do so if I ever delurked. So here I am! AMANDA IS NOT ANNOYED WITH US SHIPPERS AND SHE DOES CARE ABOUT OUR FEELINGS!

So, Fellow Shippers, take heart!

Besides this, there were no shippy spoilers revealed to my recollection. In fact Amanda said she does not know how it will end.

Well that's my mini con report. Don't know if I'll be doing any more posting, but I do enjoy reading what you good folks write. I laugh, cry, cringe and hope together with all of you.

Long Live Sam & Jack!
        All the best
        Toni
        Thank you so much! I don't post here often, but this is a very friendly groups. Thank you again for the update; those of us who couldn't go to Gatecon have been panting for news.

Bucky

Comment

Hi everybody! Yes newbie here to bug you all~! I am a massive shipper so I think I belong here, **raises hand**

I Presley_Carter do promise to uphold all the shipper and forum rules. I will read all pasts posts to avoid re-hashing all topics spoken of to death. I will never say the P word in a nice way and will help bake shipper cookies whenever I can.

Some of you may know me as Anastcia Beaverhousen in the fan fic area or Captain_Doctor from fanfiction.net.

Hope to speak to you all soon!
          ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

T-Gate , welcome! Thanks for delurking and posting about your Gateworld experiences. Sounds like you had a great weekend!
            *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
              Woo hoo! Gratuitous posting! We can do it!

Um, topic, right. I keep losing that. I know I can find one around here somewhere....

S
              P
              O
              I
              L
              E
              R
              S
              A
              H
              O
              Y

And, being me, it involved spoilers and wild speculation.

So, something Fifth said stuck out on a rewatch. He said something to the effect that if Sam really wanted that normal life with Pete, she'd have believed it.

She didn't buy it for a second.

So, Amanda said she filmed some sort of sequence like that with RDA. She said it well after the whole permiere stuff should have been in the can. What if Fifth gets ahold of her again and tries a variation on the theme he thinks she might want enough to believe for a little while....

Imagine how much it would shake Sam up if she bought into the vision with Jack, even briefly, when she hadn't bought it with Pete on the first go around....
              I love this!!!!!!!!

and Mala is a genius too!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
              ~Imzadi
              describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
              Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Presley_Carter, welcome! Hope you enjoy the thread. Grab a cookie. Pull up a chair.

Woo hoo! Delurking day on the shipper thread.
                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Hi Folks,

I am a long, long time lurker. This is my first post anywhere. It is pretty scary for me to be doing this, but seeing that I can offer some information which may ease some of my fellow shippers' minds, I thought I'd take the plunge. I am not terribly computer literate and am not sure if I am doing this correctly. So if I screw it up, please forgive me.

I am a big fan of Sam, and I love Amanda. Anyway, I just came back from Gatecon. I did not record the events and so am relying on my memory (which is not always the most reliable thing to do!!!)
                  Regarding Amanda's answer to the question if they had one whole episode for themselves, what would they like to do, I'd like to first mention that the audience seemed to be pretty evenly split between shippers and non-shippers. Not wanting to appear to be taking sides, I BELIEVE Amanda used the word 'appease' (not 'encourage') in her reply.
                  She basically said, "Not to appease the shippers, but I'd like to spend a whole episode fishing". (I keep trying to put in smiley faces but keep getting a colon with letters instead).
                  Again, these are not necessarily her exact words, but the basic gist of what she said. It was a nice shippy statement, and she prefaced it the way she did so as to not offend the non-shippers. (If 'appease' is the wrong word, I apologize. Hopefully Marimba can confirm it. It was definitely not at all offensive to shippers though).

During the photo session, I told Amanda that I hoped she was not annoyed with shippers because of the Pete situation and that while we might not agree or like everything that was going on, that many of us still loved her.
                  She then replied that she was not annoyed at all. In fact, she enjoys hearing the different viewpoints from fans because it means that they feel passionate about the show. I then brought up the fact that she had used the word "tough" in the interview. She basically said that things often get taken out of context and that she would never have said anything that would be mean to the fans. She then actually asked me to let the fans know this. I said I would do so if I ever delurked. So here I am! AMANDA IS NOT ANNOYED WITH US SHIPPERS AND SHE DOES CARE ABOUT OUR FEELINGS!

So, Fellow Shippers, take heart!

Besides this, there were no shippy spoilers revealed to my recollection. In fact Amanda said she does not know how it will end.

Well that's my mini con report. Don't know if I'll be doing any more posting, but I do enjoy reading what you good folks write. I laugh, cry, cringe and hope together with all of you.

Long Live Sam & Jack!
                  All the best
                  Toni
                  Wow! What a great first post! WELCOME!!! (Oh and in case no one else has mentioned, the smileys come up that way until you post.)

Good to know that AT is still with us and if she wants a whole episode devoted to fishing???? Come on - not too subtle there. Gives me hope for the future!!

Comment

Thanks nice to meet you!!!! I am loving it here lol- I am so happy to finally se I am not the only one who goes to sleep with a DVD on everynight and is writing the final episode in her head with the best outcomes for our favourite couple!

Comment

I just got an e-mail from Kamil the webmaster for Amandatapping.com and he said that he will post a response from Amanda immediately when he hears from her regarding the letter and CD. He said it may take a while since they are about to resume shooting but at least he'll be on the lookout for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
                        Thanks nice to meet you!!!! I am loving it here lol- I am so happy to finally se I am not the only one who goes to sleep with a DVD on everynight and is writing the final episode in her head with the best outcomes for our favourite couple!
                        Welcome!!!! I think what you mentioned above is a pre-requisite for joining! Ha!

Comment

I knew it I am not nuts! Now I can tell my sister once and for all it is OK to be able to say entire episodes without a prompt!

Comment

Yes, that's perfectly normal. I tend to find myself snickering everytime I hear someone using a "catch phrase" (for crying out loud, ya think, etc.) And my 5 year old runs around the house yelling "JAFFA!!!!!" so there is nothing really normal about my household.

Comment

Hey folks!

I'm sending my shippy petition in an hour, and I have 98 names!!!

If you want added, you have about twenty minutes to do so.

Email your name, age and location [email protected]!

Suz
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Oh, me! Me!!! I'll e-mail you right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X