Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, well you've all been busy!!
    As for the shirt....I like the "A cookie a day keeps the PTB away!" but will go with the crowd!
    I've enjoyed all the fan fiction that's going about at the moment. I'm now in a very shippy haze!!!
    I also loved the shippy art. Mmmmm.....if only!!!!
    Spoiler space
    S
    A
    M
    A
    N
    D
    J
    A
    C
    K

I've been thinking about S/J getting together (who doesn't????!!!!). The Prez is definately a shipper, and in New Order part 2, Jack joked to Weir he was making a list of stuff that he wanted since he'd saved the world countless times. Maybe number one on his list is for the Prez to let him be with Sam!!!
    I can only hope.

Sam and Jack together!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

maybe.......maybe..........

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
        Kri!! Buc252!! I'm sorry!! It's just hard keeping track of all the new shippers!!
        Well, to be honest, I'm not a newbie - I've been a shipper for SG since Season 4 (on Showtime). It's just that I've only just found you guys, up until now only finding other shippers on the samandjack Yahoogroup.

Thank you, everybody, for the welcome. It's much appreciated.
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
          Alrighty then! Comin' up on 3 AM here in the eastern time zone in Buffalo, NY. Good night to you all, and to all a good night.
          Mad Gater!!!! You're in Buffalo, too? Very cool! I'm in the southtowns, East Aurora area. <g>

This is too cool!
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Well I don't think we'll see that in between real sam and Jack ..although I would love too ..but I expect to see something similar in an alternate universe ..so that I can do some smashing music videos ...I mean we got a cuddle in a bed with Mulder and Scully at the end ...so Sam and Jack ..why not??? but may be not on earth ....on a planet would be more fitting to the show.

Actually I'm starting an x-files music video tomorrow ...

Caty

Here ya go!!

Ship Nana

Comment

can't say anything ..I haven't seen Atlantis yet ..will wait until season 8 get's more Sam and jack shippy first ..

Do you plan to watch Atlantis no matter what?

Do you think TPTB is planning on any ship .?.because they said they won't ..What do you reckon by watching the premiere?? otherwise ..we'll have the same rollercoaster ride as with SG1 ....and 8 years later ....they'll make sure they dismantle it

And I'm not too keen on that ......other than that ..I've heard ....the villians are excellent ..and it makes the go'aould look like nothing ....but I suppose it's not the thread to talk about Atlantis ...so

Sam and Jack forever in bed together

And I blame Steffi for writting "Bed "in the middle ..she gave me the idea ..with her Sam and Jack fakes fanart

Caty
              To me it seemed like there were an awful lot of sparks flying between Sheppard and Teyla.

Comment

Crap, I just posted this nice post and I hit reply and I lost it!

I haven't quite caught up yet! Golly gee! You guys are posting addicts! Not that there's anything bad about it! It's just hard to catch up! But it seems that you all are a lot chippier and happier than you were. A lot happier than in the last thread, or was it the thread before..lol! I don't remember! Anyway, I'm just glad that you are all in better spirits!

Caty, I just saw "When You Say You Love Me." It was wonderful! And I wanted to thank you for dedicating it to me! That was very sweet of you! I was so excited! I even showed my family and they were impressed! It was perfect and sweet! You surely have a talent! Thank you!

Anyway, does any of you think that there will be shippiness in the next episode? I hope there's at least something...

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Thread X needs to be positive.

and I'm pretty sure ..He'll retire because he can't stand being a general at the SGC ....he's more an action man ..

Well ..this will be his excuse ...of course ...he's not gonna say ..I want to marry colonel carter....but deep down ....we know his real reason for retiring ...I hope it will be in season 8 though (THE RETIREMENT)...and I think afterwards ....he will still visit the SGC as a civilian ..I mean .....Daniel is a civilian ...so Jack can come back as JACK ...and be called Jack by eveybody all the time .....be nice to hear Sam call Jack JACK all the time and Jack call Sam SAM all the time Did you get it??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caty aka Shipdiva
                  That's what I think is gonna happen also. Then they can bring Jack out of retirement for the movie. They will already be involved (hopefully married) and the regs won't apply anymore.
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    Here ya go!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!! That has got to be THE BEST SMILEY EVER!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                      actually, the regs would apply; Sam can't be with Daniel any more than she could be with Jack. Civilians and officiers can't 'fraternize' either. I've read that part of the regs...its pretty clear
                      Didn't seem to be too many problems with AU Gen. O'Neill fraternising with AU civilian Sam Carter in TBFTGOG. But that's just plain stupid. I can understand having a world of frat regs for frats between military personell, but those regs shouldn't apply if one of the people doing the fraternising is a civilian!! I mean, there's no favortism issues since a civilian can't be promoted or demoted or even courtmartialed. So the frat regs shouldn't even apply to a civilian. As a matter of fact I thought that none of those military regs applied to civilians other than those ones that say to show respect for the CO. Maybe there would be a problem if the civilian was fraternising with the CO, but if it's just another officer, then there shouldn't be a problem with a civilian fraternising.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        Hi everyone, well you've all been busy!!
                        As for the shirt....I like the "A cookie a day keeps the PTB away!" but will go with the crowd!
                        I've enjoyed all the fan fiction that's going about at the moment. I'm now in a very shippy haze!!!
                        I also loved the shippy art. Mmmmm.....if only!!!!
                        Spoiler space
                        S
                        A
                        M
                        A
                        N
                        D
                        J
                        A
                        C
                        K

I've been thinking about S/J getting together (who doesn't????!!!!). The Prez is definately a shipper, and in New Order part 2, Jack joked to Weir he was making a list of stuff that he wanted since he'd saved the world countless times. Maybe number one on his list is for the Prez to let him be with Sam!!!
                        I can only hope.

Sam and Jack together!!!!

Jack's List:

1. Sam
                        2. Prez to waive regs so Jack can marry Sam
                        3. Private Jet to take Jack and Sam to Jack's cabin
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                          <snip>
                          I wanted to look at the average number of days it took us to close a thread...take a look:

Thread I 13 days
                          Thread II 10 days
                          Thread III 11 days
                          Thread IV 13 days
                          Thread V 16 days (must have been an off week)
                          Thread VI 8 days
                          Thread VII 4 days
                          Thread VIII 2, yes 2 days, but this was the dreaded spoiler
                          Thread IX 5 days

Total days we've been posting: 82; total threads completed: 9; on average we close a thread in 9.11 days, BUT since Thread VI we have been trending under 10 days.

OK, for the compare and contrast, both the Anti Ship and the Sam/ threads have been established right around when we were, give or take a day or so. Still on their first thread...seems to take days sometimes (verses minutes here) for someone to post.
                          <snip>
                          Betcha when Affinity shows on 8/30/04 we'll close a Thread in a day or less...
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                            Well, to be honest, I'm not a newbie - I've been a shipper for SG since Season 4 (on Showtime). It's just that I've only just found you guys, up until now only finding other shippers on the samandjack Yahoogroup.

Thank you, everybody, for the welcome. It's much appreciated.
                            We're glad ya found us. You're gonna love being a member of the family.
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Jack's List:

1. Sam
                              2. Prez to waive regs so Jack can marry Sam
                              3. Private Jet to take Jack and Sam to Jack's cabin
                              I think number 4 needs your wonderful smiley!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                                Mad Gater!!!! You're in Buffalo, too? Very cool! I'm in the southtowns, East Aurora area. <g>

This is too cool!
                                Ah!! You're in the snowbelts!! How do you like those WNY winters??

Comment

Working...
                                X