X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    From your lips to TPTB's ears!
    Altho, when that happens we will all be so addicted to your cookies we won't be able to function normally without them (normally?? Did I just say normally??! - I meant of course, normally FOR US!! ).
    LOL! Yeah!! Define normal!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      LOL!

Well, Tame finished her first pass through. She says it is definately NC17...
      Eeexcellent
      Just took a spin thru the rest of your fanfic Meimei, really enjoyed it (but now I need MORE...... )

OK, I was so intrigued by this whole Jack saying I love you to Sam in TBFTGOG that I just rewatched it (and gosh darnit I'm gonna have to watch the next eps too - can't end on a cliffhanger! ). I have to say, I couldn't HEAR Jack say it when he hugged her. I tried the closed captioning, but it just said "indistinct" . I know I saw his lips move, and I choose to believe he did (aaahh, the pink AND lime shipper cookies ).

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
        Hey, I didn't even notice when I made it over 500! Very cool. Now I've got to go see what new stuff is on offer for me in my new position. *feeling special*

ship sistah
        Congrats!!!! Though you don't need that to feel special. You already are special to this family. You're one of a kind.

((((((((((((((((((((((((ShipSistah)))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

YES!!!! GW IS BACK UP!!!! Kept pinging GW till I got a response!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            Oh dear! Is poor Buc252 need of a big shipper family hug???!!!
            Have we been remiss in our newbie welcoming???........ If so......
            WELCOME!!!!
            Rewelcoming good friend and fellow shipper Buc252/Mary!!!

(((((((((((((((((Mary))))))))))))))))

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
              Hey, after Tame edits it, send me the original version, before you "tone it down"..I'm a big girl, I can handle it

Di
              Just for clarification....I *don't* take anything out And THANK GOODNESS for Helio 2 I will just let you all think on that
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                I need some suggestions, please . . .

. . . my need for JT/S&J (JackTorture and Samandjack) fic is at an all time high, given what's *not* going on on the air.

Can anybody recommend a fic where Jack gets hurt or sick that also includes S/J romance?

Recommendations? Please??
                Hi...
                I recommend any of RuralStar's just read the summaries to see if any fall within your reading tastes and of course
                http://www.geocities.com/ruralstar1970/
                Mei Mei has a new one that is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!
                http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio2...thethings.html
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                  Kri!! Buc252!! I'm sorry!! It's just hard keeping track of all the new shippers!!

[B]ALL NEW SHIPPERS PLEASE COME SEE ME FOR YOUR OFFICIAL SHIPPER......
                  ..... for some reason, when I got to that last part in the above sentence, I thought... it said... 'come see me about your official rectal exam..... *shakes head*.... I don't know where that came from?!

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                    I know the feeling. . . I came on and hardly got a welcome at all. But then, I've never had to be welcomed anywhere to just horn in. <g>

On a semi-related note, can somebody explain to me the names that appear under our ID's when we post? I think mine says Prim'ta, and I presume that's 'cause I'm new, but how and when do they change, and what order do they come in?

Thanks.
                    Welcome Buc252
                    .....sometimes we miss a few and for that we apologize ALL in the shipper family are important !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      ..... for some reason, when I got to that last part in the above sentence, I thought... it said... 'come see me about your official rectal exam..... *shakes head*.... I don't know where that came from?!

Sally
                      I think you may have overdid it just a tad on the liquor!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Just for clarification....I *don't* take anything out And THANK GOODNESS for Helio 2 I will just let you all think on that
                        hmmm, I'm thinking HARD, Tame...but nothing comes to mind....

say goodnight, Mala...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                          hmmm, I'm thinking HARD, Tame...but nothing comes to mind....

say goodnight, Mala...
                          LOL.....If we had a few of you Scrubbed up pics and Mei Mei's stories......whew... I would think they would have to install cold showers in the Shipper thread ....That is how good BOTH of you are at your chosen offerings to the Star Gate Fandom

If you are clamoring for some good fanfic while you are waiting I recommend RuralStar - She is fantastic!! and we have a few other good ones right here on our thread!! let me give a few links
                          http://www.geocities.com/ruralstar1970/

Our very own Ship Sistah has some wonderful work
                          http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways

Mad_Gater is there as well

so while you are waiting take a looksy

Comment

Alrighty then! Comin' up on 3 AM here in the eastern time zone in Buffalo, NY. Good night to you all, and to all a good night.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              Oh, you can never go wrong with SNY! I'm in total and complete awe of this woman. Btw, SNY, another great one!

Sally
                              Thank you getcarter and sally!! ^^

It's a vid dedicated to all the shippers! so C'mon! we know we are going to win!!

SNY

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                                SNY, CONKER, AND SCOTTISHSHIPPER: ON BEHALF OF THE SHIPPER FAMILY AND THE SHIPPER ALLIANCE, I HEREBY PRESENT TO YOU THIS OFFICIAL SHIPPER FAMILY MEDALLION!!!! THIS MEDALLION MARKS YOU AS AN OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE SHIPPER FAMILY AND THE SHIPPER ALLIANCE!!!! WEAR IT WITH PRIDE, FOR WE ARE THE ONES WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING T ENSURE THAT SAM AND JACK ARE TOGETHER AND HAPPY!!!!
                                Ohh!! Thanks!

I'm a new member of the shipper family!! cool!

My vids and wallpapers are avalible for all! If need something just ask! I will help the shippers in everything!

SNY

Comment

Working...
                                X