No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank hun! I'd love your help in this crazy subject we call media/walls/vid making! And I will nothing more about the Monster aside from the fact that it's there waiting paciently to pounce - the Monster muses made me their slave this summer... But after that nothing more will be said.

Sam/Cam icons over at my LJ
    banner by Stef

Comment

*cackles* Excellent...I'm slowly breaking down your walls of resistance!!

I'll read both yours and Kay's fics once I finish this mix and my latest D/V video. Both are itching to get done and off my computer!

EDIT: Love the icons, but you already knew that

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Speaking of fic, any new fic done lately??

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
          Speaking of fic, any new fic done lately??
          I was recently in a mood for writing humor, and wrote one called 'Puck the Puckmarin' (which includes a touch of crack!fic). It's largely Sam/Cam, with hints of Teal'c/Vala, and is set after 'Line in the Sand'. I'm not very good at writing fluff, so eh, it might be kinda (totally) corny But hopefully you might enjoy it, none the less

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3801799/..._the_Puckmarin

~ Dem
          Last edited by DropsOfAngst; 29 September 2007, 09:16 PM. Reason: oh, just forgetting something...like usual

Spoiler:
          MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
          I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
          this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
          - John 15:12,13

Comment

Hey, everyone.

Stef, Isa and I have decided to start an LJ comm. dedicated to honest feedback of fanfiction. It's for all ships and all characters and all series - in fact, the only connecting link between all the things that'll hopefully be posted is that the authors are willing to put their stuff up for brutally honest feedback

For more info, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by DropsOfAngst View Post
              I was recently in a mood for writing humor, and wrote one called 'Puck the Puckmarin' (which includes a touch of crack!fic). It's largely Sam/Cam, with hints of Teal'c/Vala, and is set after 'Line in the Sand'. I'm not very good at writing fluff, so eh, it might be kinda (totally) corny But hopefully you might enjoy it, none the less

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3801799/..._the_Puckmarin

~ Dem
              Was that you who wrote that? Yeah, I read it, cute.

Comment

K, any fanfics ready to go or new ones to point me to???

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
                  K, any fanfics ready to go or new ones to point me to???
                  'Fraid not, I'm totally slammed with schoolwork. Even my muse has been flattened. Except when she rebels and stamps a foot. I'm up for a challenge if you have one

Comment

Train A Comin' by dirty_diana is an atmospheric and nicely done Cam/Sam fic about SG-1 on Earth post-Ori invasion.

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Originally posted by Jades View Post
                      Train A Comin' by dirty_diana is an atmospheric and nicely done Cam/Sam fic about SG-1 on Earth post-Ori invasion.
                      Thanks, Jades - bookmarked to check out when I get home

Comment

Cool, more fanfic.

Comment

I don't think I mentioned this here, but....

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR THE....

2007 STARGATE MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS

I've been trying to nominate as many eligible vids as I can for C/S so that they can get their own category....but try to find your favorites and nominate those just in case!! Let's not let our couple be categorized as "other couple" this season

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

My looooooooong Sam/Cameron fic is finally done!

Title: The Road Taken
                            Author: ShimmeringStar
                            Summary: Forced to re-evaluate their long friendship, Cameron and Sam must decide which road their relationship will take. Set from Desert Storm through the last half of season 10.
                            Genre: Ship.
                            Category: Friendship, Angst, Episode tag, Hurt/Comfort.
                            Characters: Sam and Cameron
                            Pairings: Samantha Carter, Cameron Mitchell
                            Spoilers: S7’s Space Race and Lost City Pt. 2, S9’s Avalon Parts 1 & 2, Babylon, and Collateral Damage, and S10’s The Pegasus Project, Line in the Sand, and The Road Not Taken.
                            Rating: Mature (for some cursing, brief violence, non-explicit adult situations)
                            Word Count: 46K+

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3881100/1/The_Road_Taken

Hope you enjoy!
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Ah! I soooo want to read, but I'm not sure my sad little attention span can handle all of those words Must read it in stages...trick my mind into thinking I'm reading multiple small fics

-Stef

Comment

Hey, I am in the middle of reading that fic now.

Comment

Working...
                                X