Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Yep, I said it. Outloud and everything.

I think they are physically gorgeous together and I think they'd complement each other nicely, but I don't think it would be written well, so I don't want it to actually happen on the show.

...Seriously, I'm pretty sure I don't want this to happen on the show, and I'm reasonably sure it won't, but they do bring the pretty!

Why do I have a feeling this will be my own private thread? That's okay. Solitude is nice sometimes... I enjoy the quiet.

Haha, how'd I miss this?

I have a thing for shipping anyone other than Sam/Jack, so I could see Sam/Cam happening

Anyone have any fic links? Friendship is good too

Comment

This is the official thread for the Sam/Cam Ship!! <3

Can there be something there?? (Spolier image...)

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
        This is the official thread for the Sam/Cam Ship!!
        <3
        No, no, a thousand times no! I'd rather gouge my own eyes out with a blunt pocket knife than countenance any such ship.

sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Why not? After last night's episode, I think they make a cute couple!

Comment

I think Sam is just a genuinely nice and tactile person. I can't see any sexual tension there, to be honest, just two friends having a good banter.

I'm a Sam/Jack shipper, so am unlikely to change my viewpoint. Although, the way they are writing Cam as a younger Jack clone, it might only be a matter of a couple of seasons before she falls head over heels.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

This is the official thread for the Sam/Cam Ship!! <3

Can there be something there?? (Spolier image...)
              Not possible!! After Season 8 Threads, it is canon that
              Spoiler:
              Sam and Jack finally went fishing. That is a metaphor for starting a relationship.
              And, if there were any doubt in your mind, in Season 9 Sam replied to
              Spoiler:
              Barrett's question if she were single, "Not exactly." That's because she's in a relationship with Jack.
              It's really very simple. Sam and Cam are professionals who may be friends, too. + = comrades/friends

However, in spite of my laying out the evidence to support my position, you are free to Ship for Sam and Cam.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                Not possible!! After Season 8 Threads, it is canon that
                Spoiler:
                Sam and Jack finally went fishing. That is a metaphor for starting a relationship.
                And, if there were any doubt in your mind, in Season 9 Sam replied to
                Spoiler:
                Barrett's question if she were single, "Not exactly." That's because she's in a relationship with Jack.
                It's really very simple. Sam and Cam are professionals who may be friends, too. + = comrades/friends

However, in spite of my laying out the evidence to support my position, you are free to Ship for Sam and Cam.
                Honey, big, big problem..... someone posted an AT thing in SAmanda where she said that Sam is happily single at the moment.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Don't get me wrong people, I am a Sam/Jack shipper too. I like to think they are currently together.

However, no one said that Sam and Cam couldn't hook-up either! Maybe we could have conflit here with Sam starting to like Cam, but still holding a candle for Jack.

Comment

Don't get me wrong people, I am a Sam/Jack shipper too. I like to think they are currently together.

However, no one said that Sam and Cam couldn't hook-up either! Maybe we could have conflit here with Sam starting to like Cam, but still holding a candle for Jack.
                    So not gonna happen!! Better not!! Seriously, I would consider it lame for TPTB to ship Sam and Cam. I prefer and I expect Sam and Cam to build a strong working relationship. He can benefit from her experience and brilliance. She can benefit from his humor and irreverance. Win-Win situation. But, NO SHIP!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      Honey, big, big problem..... someone posted an AT thing in SAmanda where she said that Sam is happily single at the moment.
                      I saw it. That's a pre-Threads and pre-
                      version of Sam on a collector's card. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Back OT, no Sam and Cam. It's wrong on so many levels!! LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Cameron and Sam ship could work...just don't call it "Scam."
                        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

*rotflmao* @ scam!!!Hahaha

Comment

Why not? After last night's episode, I think they make a cute couple!
                            I can definitely see some potential here and really nice chemistry...

Comment

No.. no, just no. After "Grace" and "Threads," the powers that be would be utterly trashing Sam's character and whoring her to make a ship between her and Cameron. It's just not going to happen. No.

Comment

Working...
                              X