No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's some S/C stuff. Mostly just looks. They split off from D/V together so they have some interaction there. Let me see if I can find any caps...

Spoiler:

Not much more than that, sorry

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I have some more....

Comment

Comment

Check out those smouldering glances....

Comment

Oh yeah, he wants her, again and again.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
              Oh yeah, he wants her, again and again.
              Definitely some looks. They're always checking each other out.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                Definitely some looks. They're always checking each other out.

-Stef
                I like to chalk it up to them remembering the wonderful time they had the night before and non-verbally communicating their everlasting love for one another.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
                  I like to chalk it up to them remembering the wonderful time they had the night before and non-verbally communicating their everlasting love for one another.
                  Okay, seriously laughed out loud at that one! I like the way your mind works The amount of looks they give each other, it must have been one hell of a night!

-Stef

Comment

Some of the looks in those photos are just fab. They are too cute together! Seriously, how could anyone not see that!

Later...
                    Reveling in my multi-shipper happy place...and drooling over Sheppard.

My SG-1 Fanfic (Atlantis fic coming soon)

Comment

Well, they're both such fine specimens of human beings that it's only natural they'd see each other as Alpha Male and Alpha Female (this is my attempt to intellectualify the fact that they're both criminally attractive, therefore its only to be expected there would be attraction there).

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but I feel the need to *prod* the thread a little. So. I ask a question for debate:

Who would be the first to make a move, Cam or Sam?

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                          Sorry for the double post, but I feel the need to *prod* the thread a little. So. I ask a question for debate:

Who would be the first to make a move, Cam or Sam?
                          I think that Cam would make the first move, but only if he sensed that it was cool with Sam... and off duty

Comment

I don't know, I think Sam would be the first to make a major move, but after Cam kind of gave the signals and did some prodding.

Comment

Well, if I was Sam, then yeah, I wouldn't wait for him to do anything

Comment

Only when off duty, lol ... oh, now I'm craving "Aliens made them do it" fics. See what you did to me? So... let's say Sam and he aren't working together, she's at Area 51 (just before start of s9) ... do you think if she were to pass through town, anything would happen? I don't know about anyone else, but I always pick up 'history' vibes in that first conversation, even if it's just old friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X