Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    Really only the basics: Growing amounts of memory loss, also confusing memories and time frames - it gets worse as it goes on. Iireversable.

Hope this helps:
    Alzheimer's Disease

And now I am immensly curious as to the fic.
    Until I get my next fix see the next chapter of noir, it ain't goin' nowhere near the intraweb, lady

But thanks a lot for the resources - i was pulling my hair out for a decent website.

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
      Until I get my next fix see the next chapter of noir, it ain't goin' nowhere near the intraweb, lady

But thanks a lot for the resources - i was pulling my hair out for a decent website.

kay x
      *squinty eyes* You think that will convince me to post faster....? Hmmm, okay it might, but only because I want to finish posting Noir - yeah, that sounds good and convincing *nods decisively*

OH! and you're welcome hun!
      banner by Stef

Comment

Okay, my Alzheimer's disease fic is ready. It's turned out to be Sam/Cam friendship. And since it's dealing with such an issue, i'm here to duly beg for a beta reader, to see whether it comes out as convincing or not

Anyone up for it?

Comment

Fic Rec: It's a post-apocalyptic with a twist and a good one at that. Sam and Cam survived and now in the Pegasus Galaxy they deal with the consequences about how and why.

Dreams
          banner by Stef

Comment

Fic: Until the Lights Fail
            Spoilers: Unending, Line in the Sand
            Summary: Sam, Cam, friendship, Alzheimer's Disease.
            Links: at my livejournal.

Thanks to Isa, and feedback always loved

Comment

Wow, you two are just dominating this thread with fics! I'm so glad you're back If only I had something meaningful to contribute....maybe I'll make an animation for them...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                Wow, you two are just dominating this thread with fics! I'm so glad you're back If only I had something meaningful to contribute.... maybe I'll make an animation for them...

-Stef
                *grin*

and oh, come on, dear friend. Half the threads you go on and half you don't have a substantial number of posters proudly flaunting your artwork. This place just wouldn't be the same without you.

And also, you bring common sense to debates that need it with a patience I just can't muster sometimes

Comment

Well, you know how I am...I really just make them for the flattery

Ah, patience...where you see patience I see stubborn resolve!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                    Wow, you two are just dominating this thread with fics! I'm so glad you're back If only I had something meaningful to contribute....maybe I'll make an animation for them...

-Stef
                    You mean like the amazing banners and vids that you give us here, there, and everywhere?

*grin*

and oh, come on, dear friend. Half the threads you go on and half you don't have a substantial number of posters proudly flaunting your artwork. This place just wouldn't be the same without you.

And also, you bring common sense to debates that need it with a patience I just can't muster sometimes
                    I agree, the threads would be a much duller, and unfull of the pretties w/o you, love. And full of my nonsensical sentences and babble.
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Excellent, my plan to get you to stroke my ego worked beautifully!

So I just got my hands on a Snow Patrol album and the song "You Could Be Happy" popped up and I thought of C/S because of iheartvala's video Got me hoping that someone would make another video for them! iheartvala? Come on...you know you want to. Isa, Kay? No time like now to try! And since there are so few vids, it could be junk and we'd all still be incredibly greatful I'd make one...but I get tired of my own stuff...and I have no song.

-Stef

Comment

You know I could suggest some songs

But I'm afraid, although I dabble in PS artness, I suspect I would be useless at vidding. Also, my laptop just doesn't have the storage, and hates PS as it is. I dread to think about what it would do if I even considered using WMM regularly or uploading my DVDs to it *shudder*

Comment

^ Um, ditto. I don't think I could make a vid if my life depended on it And I have to work on my fics too *coughMonstercough*
                          banner by Stef

Comment

^ Um, ditto. I don't think I could make a vid if my life depended on it And I have to work on my fics too *coughMonstercough*
                            *headdesk* Oh so ditto. Too many bunnies, not enough hours in the day.

In totally OTness, is anyone else astonished there isn't an SGA vid to the Klaxons, Atlantis to Interzone, yet?!

Comment

Now that I think about - Yep!
                              banner by Stef

Comment

You know I could suggest some songs

But I'm afraid, although I dabble in PS artness, I suspect I would be useless at vidding. Also, my laptop just doesn't have the storage, and hates PS as it is. I dread to think about what it would do if I even considered using WMM regularly or uploading my DVDs to it *shudder*
                                Excuses, excuses! I can't write fanfics like either of you but I at least try! I may be able to forigive you because of the space issue, Kay, but Isa, stop trying to distract me with the mention of The Monster! I'm not so easily distracted Come on...I'll help you through it...and I'll give you a cookie!

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X