No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm starting to really really love Sam/Cam in fanfiction, so now I'm going to have to go through 9 and 10 again to pay attention to their interaction. I love shipping Sam with lots of different people, but the Sam-Cam stuff is really very fun!
    sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
      Only when off duty, lol ... oh, now I'm craving "Aliens made them do it" fics. See what you did to me? So... let's say Sam and he aren't working together, she's at Area 51 (just before start of s9) ... do you think if she were to pass through town, anything would happen? I don't know about anyone else, but I always pick up 'history' vibes in that first conversation, even if it's just old friends.
      Oh most DEFINTELY!!!

Originally posted by heliosphere View Post
      I'm starting to really really love Sam/Cam in fanfiction, so now I'm going to have to go through 9 and 10 again to pay attention to their interaction. I love shipping Sam with lots of different people, but the Sam-Cam stuff is really very fun!
      It's a fun game. WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!!

Comment

WELCOME TO THE THREAD! It's great to have you on (the) board

Comment

Only when off duty, lol ... oh, now I'm craving "Aliens made them do it" fics. See what you did to me? So... let's say Sam and he aren't working together, she's at Area 51 (just before start of s9) ... do you think if she were to pass through town, anything would happen? I don't know about anyone else, but I always pick up 'history' vibes in that first conversation, even if it's just old friends.
          Oh yeah, there are all sorts of history vibes there. I keep wanting to ask those *oh so great* PTB exactly what the back story is. It is clear they know each other, she visited him in the hospital, they have the easy nature toward each other. But, she didn't know his callsign......

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
            Oh yeah, there are all sorts of history vibes there. I keep wanting to ask those *oh so great* PTB exactly what the back story is. It is clear they know each other, she visited him in the hospital, they have the easy nature toward each other. But, she didn't know his callsign......
            Hmm, do we take this to mean that they don't know each other from work, perhaps?

Comment

Where is everyone? We should come up with some sort of game to play...liven up the thread a bit...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Great caps, Stef!

Game idea sounds awesome. As a suggestion: we could count the number of times, from seasons 9&10 that Sam and Cam have let their eyes "wander".

For example:

The Quest pt 1 - Cam's eyes are seen to wander to Sam's ass.
                Family Ties (?) - Cam's got definite cleavage watch going on.

We could even count the number of times either one of them is talking to the opposite sex, and the other looks on. It's...probably nothing, but eh. Could be fun to look out for such things!

For example:

The Quest pt 1 - Cam's talking to the chick that helps them in the tavern, places his hand on her shoulder -- all the while, Sam's "watching" them.

As I said, they could all be nothing...but hey, it's the fun of the game, right? And um, if those ideas suck, I'm sure someone has a better idea

Spoiler:
                MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
                I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
                this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
                - John 15:12,13

Comment

There's also Collateral Damage - Sam watching him leave with the girl

Comment

There's also Collateral Damage - Sam watching him leave with the girl
                    True, SO very true!

Now, of course, I need to get my Season 9 DVDs back off my sister. Must. Get. Caps.

Speaking of caps....(from The Quest pt 1)

This is so random, but, I figure Sam's creeped out by the old dude, and that whole eye-contact thing they've got going on is Cam's way of telling Sam he'll protect her, because he's totally in love with her, and no SOB will touch her on his watch. *nods* Or maybe it's just me

Spoiler:
                    MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
                    I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
                    this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
                    - John 15:12,13

Comment

Originally posted by DropsOfAngst View Post
                      Great caps, Stef!

Game idea sounds awesome. As a suggestion: we could count the number of times, from seasons 9&10 that Sam and Cam have let their eyes "wander".

For example:

The Quest pt 1 - Cam's eyes are seen to wander to Sam's ass.
                      Family Ties (?) - Cam's got definite cleavage watch going on.

We could even count the number of times either one of them is talking to the opposite sex, and the other looks on. It's...probably nothing, but eh. Could be fun to look out for such things!

For example:

The Quest pt 1 - Cam's talking to the chick that helps them in the tavern, places his hand on her shoulder -- all the while, Sam's "watching" them.

As I said, they could all be nothing...but hey, it's the fun of the game, right? And um, if those ideas suck, I'm sure someone has a better idea
                      Ha! Love this idea!! We could pick an episode per day and try to find all the moments (even some that may be stretches ). I'm sure it'll be hard to catch them all! I mean, I have no idea what you're talking about with TQ1, got to go watch that again.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hello Thread!
                        I have a treat for you all that Kales insisted that I post here for all you to enjoy since I love Sam and Cam, and while this is kinda nuts, there is fun Sam/Camness!!!

The Physicochemical Composition of Alcohol and Girl’s Night Out
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                          Hello Thread!
                          I have a treat for you all that Kales insisted that I post here for all you to enjoy since I love Sam and Cam, and while this is kinda nuts, there is fun Sam/Camness!!!

The Physicochemical Composition of Alcohol and Girl’s Night Out
                          Insisted is such a... connotation-filled word.

Suggested. Mildly. Maybe. *innocent eyes*

Comment

I hope none of you are falling for that innocent act! She prods and enables and inspires. A triple whammy!
                            banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                              I hope none of you are falling for that innocent act! She prods and enables and inspires. A triple whammy!
                              You say that like it's an insult, yet I feel all warm and glowy... which, let's make this vaguely OnT, I think Cam does near Sam!

Btw, do we want to do a theme day or something to liven the thread up? Pic a fic, everyone reads it, then critiques it? Who's up for it?

Comment

You say that like it's an insult, yet I feel all warm and glowy... which, let's make this vaguely OnT, I think Cam does near Sam!

Btw, do we want to do a theme day or something to liven the thread up? Pic a fic, everyone reads it, then critiques it? Who's up for it?
                                Who ever said it was an insult?! It was a public service announcement.

And sure I'm up for themes!
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X