Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wirthless
    "Umm.....er....pops out?"
    On reflection, it could have been worse. I could have said anything out of the ordinary "hits me in the face" instead.

Comment

We'll stick with "pops out"....

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
        Oooooh, nice piccies of Daniel. Question for you all: Daniel with or without glasses? Which do you like best? I, personally, love Daniel pics of him with his glasses off.

Oh....I love Daniel without the glasses. Michael has such a handsome and sexy face. Plus, those gorgeous blue eyes of his show off more without the glasses.

Michael Shanks is just beautiful man.
        Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 07 March 2005, 02:29 PM.
        sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Re: glasses/no glasses

I probably prefer him without glasses, but in truth I'd take him either way!

But I wonder if it's just me or has anyone else noticed that his glasses don't seem to fit him very well (or maybe he's just uncomfortable in them). It seems that often the temple pieces (the part that goes back over the ears) are raised up at an angle - like maybe they're too short so he pushes them up above his ears so they don't rub. Is this my imagination? (This idea comes from years of wearing glasses - thank goodness for contact lenses!!)
          OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
            Oh, he must have dozens of pair, his Optician is on to a sure thing, he must loose so many on missions. Daniel is putting all three of his Optician's kids through college.
            At least, I would think. Probably funding his retirement too.
            sigpic

Comment

Hmm glasses or no glasses? Hot either way, I got a thing for guys in round glasses, my husband wears a pair and until recently so did I (gotta love contacts!).

PM a fellow Harry Potter fan eh? I gotta turn you onto this great site. I'll PM since it's quite off topic...

BOO-TAY! Gotta love the absolute pants!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Just under an hour until Stargate Monday night begins! Sheesh - what am I still doing at work? I need to go home and plant myself on the couch in front of the TV and wait for Daniel to appear.

Hope you all have a great evening!
                OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Jeez, s'pose I'd better do a farewell post, since I'm off to The Great White North tomorrow and won't be able to check in y'all till Wednesday, prolly.
                  But THIS TIME I HAVE INTERNET ACCESS. Unless something goes drastically wrong with the computers at Ang's house...which could happen, I suppose...

So, ciao, sayonara, adios...which all roughly translated mean...oh you know the rest.

I'm squishing your heads! I'm crushing your skulls!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                    Jeez, s'pose I'd better do a farewell post, since I'm off to The Great White North tomorrow and won't be able to check in y'all till Wednesday, prolly.
                    But THIS TIME I HAVE INTERNET ACCESS. Unless something goes drastically wrong with the computers at Ang's house...which could happen, I suppose...

So, ciao, sayonara, adios...which all roughly translated mean...oh you know the rest.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/ProU9.jpg

I'm squishing your heads! I'm crushing your skulls!
                    NOOOOOOOOOO JILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!

D: Jilly and Ang are going to be together, in the same place?
                    J: Surprise Daniel.
                    Last edited by Kliggins; 07 March 2005, 05:20 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...pic/jd37rs.jpg

Thanks for spoiling it for everybody else...

Comment

I just posted this quote in the Jack thread but I felt it was appropriate to the Pond as well. I've been reading my friend's new book, To Kiss A Frog, and I had to stop into the Gutter here after reading a line from it and I couldn't neglect the Pond hussies...

“This unkempt man had no right to look good enough to eat, one lick at a time, like a very tall ice cream cone on a hot day.” From To Kiss A Frog, by Elle James

ROTFLMAO! Elle's never been in a Thunk thread but it looks like she'd fit right in!! Of course, sinice we've been friends for 30 years, it would make sense!

*Also shamelessly plugging Elle's book!*

A Danny piccie to stay on topic!! Blue eyes beneath his nerdy glasses... I like his glasses cause it just makes me want to remove them!! And anything else I can get off of him... *giggle* *giggle* *snort*

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...pic/jd37rs.jpg

J: "Hey. Look on the bright side. At least Jilly can keep Ang's boonie posts
                          to a minimum..."
                          D: "Well, okay...true enough...But are you SURE this isn't some sort of
                          threat to national security?"

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...dd%20C/JD4.jpg
                            J: "Hey. Look on the bright side. At least Jilly can keep Ang's boonie posts
                            to a minimum..."
                            D: "Well, okay...true enough...But are you SURE this isn't some sort of
                            threat to national security?"

D: Jack, you don't have to look so happy, the boonie is not that bad
                            J: *I am not saying anything; I am just going to keep smiling*
                            sigpic

Comment

mmmm double thunk nice
                              sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAO!! You know, the two of them in one place really DOES constitute a threat to national security I dread to think what dangerous plots they might come up with (*cough* as long as it doesn't involve me asking MS to sign the cover for the Whumping Guide it's all good *cough* )

Comment

Working...
                                X