Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    Hmmm...what to post, what to post, for 1300...hmmm...
    A-HA! Slave Boy Pants!

Jilly, all I wanna know is what did you do with the belt that he is NOT wearing
    in that picture?? And what other pieces of his clothing are you hoarding??

1300 JILLY POSTS!!

Comment

Minnesota can't bloody well make up its mind for weather. Yesterday it was a blamy sixty--yes! sixty in March!--and now it's snowing...

And 2001--yes, that was an unbearably muggy year. Worse since I get sick in too much humidity, so I lived as a vampire in the basement during the day...that sucked.
      thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
        Minnesota can't bloody well make up its mind for weather. Yesterday it was a blamy sixty--yes! sixty in March!--and now it's snowing...
        Oh, C-P! Here's a nice warm Danny smile for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
          Oh, C-P! Here's a nice warm Danny smile for you.

Oh, yeah. That helped. *melts onto the floor*

Oops.
          thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            Jilly, all I wanna know is what did you do with the belt that he is NOT wearing
            in that picture??

Not tellin'.

And what other pieces of his clothing are you hoarding??

Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for being so welcoming!

An unshaven pic from fire and water - that was a great episode.

Is anyone going to collectormania to meet MS?

McKay: In military parlance surprise... is an element on our side.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                I just made this.

What do you think?

Oh! That is wonderful! Lol!
                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Jus' needed some boo-TAY....

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                    Oh yeah...That's what I needed. Thanks Ang.

The DMV was as expected, and my new DL picture makes me look like a vampire crack-head. Nevermind that though, done and over for the next four years or so.

Hey look! A Chimera Piccie! Mmmm...

Last edited by blingaway; 07 March 2005, 09:39 AM. Reason: Because the image tags don't just remove themselves do they?

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

The DMV was as expected, and my new DL picture makes me look like a vampire crack-head. Nevermind that though, done and over for the next four years or so.
                      I'd find that equally discouraging, if it weren't for the fact that I closely resemble a crack-enhanced vampire EVERY day...

"Nononononono....you so do NOT wanna see her ID picture..."

Comment

Hey look! A Chimera Piccie! Mmmm...

And how does this differ fro--damn, Ang beat me to a joke about that...

*distracts Bling while she comes up with a real zinger*

Dang, still got nothin'. Maybe after lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                          I'd find that equally discouraging, if it weren't for the fact that I closely resemble a crack-enhanced vampire EVERY day...
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../4x08tfo33.jpg
                          "Nononononono....you so do NOT wanna see her ID picture..."
                          Where do you suppose they find those cameras that make everyone look so bad?

Hey Ang, could you post a link to T.H.E. P.O.N.D. image you did a while ago? I can't seem to find it in the thread and you know about my computer woes...

Repeats to self over and over, back-up your files...back-up your files...

Comment

Personally I'm looking forward to pulling out my DL going through airport security tomorrow. They always look at me funny, cuz the pic is almost four years old and I'm about half the woman I used to be. Last time I went to WI I was worried they weren't going to let me on the plane! (It expires in July, and I'll get a new one then, so don't nag. )

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                              And how does this differ fro--damn, Ang beat me to a joke about that...

*distracts Bling while she comes up with a real zinger*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/misc_029.jpg

Dang, still got nothin'. Maybe after lunch.
                              I'd make a pre-emptive strike, but I'm a Nice Person. Growing up with all that crazy red hair must've made Jilly bitter. aaaaand waits for it...

Boonie!

Comment

Where do you suppose they find those cameras that make everyone look so bad?
                                It's not the camera. It's the environment. It's impossible to take a good pic. surrounded by that much hostility...

Hey Ang, could you post a link to T.H.E. P.O.N.D. image you did a while ago? I can't seem to find it in the thread and you know about my computer woes...

Repeats to self over and over, back-up your files...back-up your files...
                                Sointanly!
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...sc/T-shirt.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X