Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
    Oooooh, nice piccies of Daniel. Question for you all: Daniel with or without glasses? Which do you like best? I, personally, love Daniel pics of him with his glasses off.
    Aesthetically speaking? Off. But they're part of the charachter.
    *shrugs* So they don't bug me too much.

Welcome, PM, to The Pond, BTW...

Comment

Oooooh, nice piccies of Daniel. Question for you all: Daniel with or without glasses? Which do you like best? I, personally, love Daniel pics of him with his glasses off.
      I think the glasses make him look cute... He's a stud without them though...
      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        with or without glasses, with or without headgear, with or without clothes..... Those are the ways I like him best.

Good point, Daniel without all those things are nice....especially the last...with or without clothes.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
          Foxy! I can't believe I didn't mention it the other day!
          LOVED the cover of Wench & Wenching magazine.

I think Danny did too...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/do5.jpg
          Thank you, my friend Steve did it (he's a pro artist, mostly anime and comics) from a photo he took of me at Portmeirion. He's v.talented. I love the copy on it, I'm a tart for the English Civil War Society. I wish I looked that young all the time!

Some of us need vaseline on the lense to look pretty, some folk do it naturally. Love this promo shot, could that man be anymore lovely?

sigpic

Comment

Nice pic. That promo shot is one of my favorite pics of MS, of course I love all pics when it comes to MS/Daniel.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              Where do you suppose they find those cameras that make everyone look so bad?

Hey Ang, could you post a link to T.H.E. P.O.N.D. image you did a while ago? I can't seem to find it in the thread and you know about my computer woes...

Repeats to self over and over, back-up your files...back-up your files...

J: You forgot to remind Bling to back up her files, didn't you?
              D: I am soooooo gonna get it.
              sigpic

Comment

Finally a question worth pondering on a Monday! Hmmm...Daniel's nothing short of positively handsome without the specs, but with the specs he's got that little touch of that nerdiness which makes him cute as a button. Do I choose handsome or cute...handsome or cute...?

I think I'll just take nekkid and leave it at that.

Comment

Congrats Jilly!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I have to say handsome, but when in doubt, I will take nekkid anyday.
                    sigpic

Comment

You know, the "glasses on, glasses off" question reminded of a REALLY POINTLESS question that came to mind when I was watching Reckoning. Has Danny been to the optometrist recently? Reckoning was the first time that I noticed he looked a little different somehow. At first I thought it was the haircut or something. Then I went back and compared a pic of his glasses from "It's Good to be King" and "Reckoning". To me. it seems the Reckoning glasses look a little rounder and fuller. Or maybe I am starting to see things...perhaps it's time I went for MY eye test at the DMV...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        You know, the "glasses on, glasses off" question reminded of a REALLY POINTLESS question that came to mind when I was watching Reckoning. Has Danny been to the optometrist recently? Reckoning was the first time that I noticed he looked a little different somehow. At first I thought it was the haircut or something. Then I went back and compared a pic of his glasses from "It's Good to be King" and "Reckoning". To me. it seems the Reckoning glasses look a little rounder and fuller. Or maybe I am starting to see things...perhaps it's time I went for MY eye test at the DMV...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6..._6/Glasses.jpg
                        Oh, he must have dozens of pair, his Optician is on to a sure thing, he must loose so many on missions. Daniel is putting all three of his Optician's kids through college.
                        sigpic

Comment

O M G
                          I cannot take my eyes off that promo pic. Thankyou frostfox

Originally posted by Buggy542
                          I think the glasses make him look cute... He's a stud without them though...
                          I agree... if it had to be one or the other, i think i'd go with glasses - they're more Daniel. But i like the variety.

I really can't tell if those glasses are different. Maybe its just because he has his eyebrows raised in one pic and he's frowning in the other. Or maybe not. This could drive a person mad!

McKay: In military parlance surprise... is an element on our side.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6..._6/Glasses.jpg
                            No! NO!! Stay away from the DMV! 'Tis an evil place, nothing good ever comes of going to the DMV! The whole driver licensing thing is just a thinly disguised scheme wherein the DMV causes massive headaches and anxiety in the general populace and then they get kickbacks from the pharmaceutical companies.

I see what you're saying about the spectacles...they do look a bit rounder. *wonders if this is Seshat's thinly disguised excuse to look at Daniel pix for an extended time... *

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              I see what you're saying about the spectacles...they do look a bit rounder. *wonders if this is Seshat's thinly disguised excuse to look at Daniel pix for an extended time... *
                              DRAT! I've been found out!!

Well, who can blame me? I've photoshopped so many versions of Danny boy into my former sig that anything out of the ordinary about him sort of pops out at me. (Starts wondering if this was a bad choice of expression to use in this thread...)

Comment

DRAT! I've been found out!!

(Starts wondering if this was a bad choice of expression to use in this thread...)
                                "Umm.....er....pops out?"

Comment

Working...
                                X