X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just cause I can...

Message in a Bottle

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      Oh no, evil Daniel is going to have to punish me. I shouldn't have not forgotten her. I would not be on KG's good side if I left her at the airport.

!!!! *thwaps DJ* !!!
      *sniffle* that's OK, I'll be fine, over here by the carosel.... *tragic sigh*

How far is it to WALK to Vancouver from Seattle anyway? cos if a set visit and the GW dinner is at stake you bet your ASS I'd be walking there! (and seeing as I plan to bring my hiking pack to cart everything around in - just in case I end up living in a Canadian youth hostel while I have visa issues I'll even be comfy whilst doing it!).
      *takes Evil Daniel and runs away with him for some consolation* ooooo, Pants of Power!

*mumbling* geez, you go away for ONE evening, and the hussies start to forget who you are!
      Thanks Kligg's! ((((((Kliggins))))))

Comment

Originally posted by tmp23
        Hello Everyone,

I just joined the forum, and wanted to say hi, and I love the pictures.
        Welcome tmp23!!! Happy Thunking with the rest of us hussies!...

Well it's Mother's Day here, I got a cup of tea in bed, some flowers, a card and a "relaxation kit" with scented candles & chocolates......so am full of love and sappiness for my beautiful son!.....even though he eats me out of house and home!....

Sadly no Archeologist but hey I knew the odds on that were.....zilch!!! so here's a piccie to keep me going through the day and visit to the mother-in-law!....

DD x
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

My baby didn't get me anything but the day is young and the fields are full of mice so I live in hope (previous cat, Spooky, once famously brought mummy a bird for Mother's Day so Max has a lot to live up to).
          sigpic

Comment

One more before me and the pot plant set off for mum-in-law....

Now this is just the sort of "nice young man" you want to bring home to meet mother isn't it?....

Until later hussies!...

DD x
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
              One more before me and the pot plant set off for mum-in-law....

Now this is just the sort of "nice young man" you want to bring home to meet mother isn't it?....

Until later hussies!...

DD x
              Yeeeesss, as opposed to this young man you want to leave chained to the (PG forum).

Snurched from I know not where but whoever you are, thank you, thank you, thank you.
              sigpic

Comment

Gah! I come in to catch up on a nice quiet Sunday morning and am confronted by multitudes of boonies!

Just a quick question: I'm not going to the con either, but will someone PLEASE get a copy of the field guide signed for me? *sniffle sniffle* Pretty please?

Reckoning pt 2! Wow! Speaking of family/friends/etc. thinking you're strange for watching SG-1 too much, I had to call Ang yesterday and ask her if it actually WAS three days to the chicken. (I'm flying to visit her Tues.)

Now...something to remedy that boonie feeling:

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                  Gah! I come in to catch up on a nice quiet Sunday morning and am confronted by multitudes of boonies!

Just a quick question: I'm not going to the con either, but will someone PLEASE get a copy of the field guide signed for me? *sniffle sniffle* Pretty please?

Reckoning pt 2! Wow! Speaking of family/friends/etc. thinking you're strange for watching SG-1 too much, I had to call Ang yesterday and ask her if it actually WAS three days to the chicken. (I'm flying to visit her Tues.)

Now...something to remedy that boonie feeling:

I'd love a copy of the field guide too, signed or unsigned, wobbles lip. But I suspect this would start a landslide (and I can't offer anything in return - apart from wood!).

Three days to the chicken????

[SIZE=1]snurched from jackslashdaniel and oops, it's another beanie, sorry about that jilly! But it's worth it for the cute look. And speaking of chicken, I think lunch is done.
                  sigpic

Comment

While I'm making this printable, I s'pose I should ask...
                    Just how many hussies want copies of TIGWA?

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless

memememememememememmememeeee

Ahem. Sorry, can't imagine what came over me, much be too much tea in my blood stream...

I would love a copy Ang, but I live in a strange place far far away...
                      sigpic

Comment

*begins making list of hussies to contact when guide is complete*

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                          memememememememememmememeeee

Ahem. Sorry, can't imagine what came over me, much be too much tea in my blood stream...

I would love a copy Ang, but I live in a strange place far far away...
                          Worry not. I understand this is what the postal service is for.

Comment

*raises hand with a big smile on face and begs* Me please, signed or unsigned and I'm willing to pay for any postage costs incurred with me living across "the Pond"

Am back from visit to mum in law and ready to thunk all Sunday afternoon...

Now booty thunk or double thunk I wonder?

Double thunk to start off with.....

DD x
                            sigpic

Comment

Worry not. I understand this is what the postal service is for.
                              Will pay, of course or trade for woodstuff.

Next time someone is capping, there is an adoreable thumbs up in One False Step (I can draw and watch DVDs) when they are in village it's about 22.09 or 22.10 mins into it. Ah, oops found it at, yep, jackslashdaniel. How cute is this -

I love Danny and Jack in this one, sniping madly a each other, and Daniel's little dance of frustration too. I think Jack would drive me to murder at times.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...sigpic/jd9.jpg

D: Did you know there was an Illustrated Field Guide to Whumping Archeologists?
                                J: I didn't want to spoil the surprise.

D: "You KNEW About it?? And you didn't TELL me?!?"
                                J: *shrugs*
                                D: "Do you have any idea how many whumpings this could've saved me?"
                                J: "C'mon. It's not that bad...Besides. I needed something to look forward to besides The Simpsons..."

Comment

Working...
                                X