• Show
Clear All

Mr drop dead-gorgeous!!

Comment

A random pic.

Comment

Another favourite!!

Comment

Blue eyes, bandana and pout....can't go wrong can you?...

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
            ....can't go wrong can you?...
            Oh, but I can go wrong. I can go Very Wrong. And Daniel will suffer for it. Mwahahaha!!!
            Oops, did I say that out loud?

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
              Mmmmm.....am in a mellow mood tonight.....glowy blue eyed Daniel....

It's been a good day....hair went well, Jon's had good results in his course work which all bodes well for him getting what he wants for Uni and he's been out for a meal with his new girlfriend...I've just met her and she's really sweet.....

I'm a happy thunker!...

Deeds xx

Deeds- I LOVE that piccie!!

Here's another nice one.
              Last edited by strider6; 10 March 2006, 02:26 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

long hair blue eyes

sigpic

Comment

Congrats to Daniel's shadow on 600 posts!

whumped blue eyes

sigpic

Comment

random regal daniel

sigpic

Comment

random post memory device Daniel

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                        I so agree Sue. I'd trade Bahamas for Vancouver anytime (though hubby wouldn't be too happy). I'll focus on NJ in Nov. You have Toronto and NJ, focus on them................... ..................... OK, didn't work. I AM SO JEALOUS OF THOSE GOING TO VANCOUVER!

I can focus on toronto when the vancouver con is over and hear the wonderful stuff about the panal and see piccies of tall dark and handsome

Until they will envy those going; and then we can talk new jersey afterwards squee
                        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

close-up of one of the baby blues

sigpic

Comment

Hello guys,
                            I don't know if Su Freund is a member of this forum but I will send this anyway. If this disturbs someone you just have to say it and I will remove this message.
                            So, Su Freund uploaded five new drawnings of Maureen Middleton onto her site: http://ficwithfins.com
                            If I post this here it is because there was a drawning of Daniel
                            Link: http://ficwithfins.com/cgi-bin/galle...Daniel_Jackson
                            Enjoy!!!
                            PS: all credit goes to Su Freund for her site and to Maureen Middleton for her drawnings

Comment

Daniel's stunned and amazed!

His shadow made 600 posts!

Congrats to you DS!

Comment

and hopefully the gals i did group piccie won't mind me showing what 10 of us looked like around michael two gals on his legs during the change of seating had michael doing little circles on their back; we had trouble when the person takeing chair next to michael; they couldn't find her paper work and funny thing is no matter how many times we said her name and pointed out they were clueless; luckily michael was patient with the photo op crew

so those going to vancouver and doing GP like to see how 18 of you work out in case we add more to our group pic.
                                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Working...
                                X