• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

fingers and blue eyes.....thunk!

sigpic

Comment

Quick fly by Friday thunk before work. Boooo this is the last new Sci Fi Friday!!! Is it July yet??? *giggle*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

TGIF!!!!!!! And tonight, having a little get-together with some friends to have our ritual Sci-Fi Friday and dinner! Must hit the grocery store on my lunch, and cook like a madwoman when I get home.

Scratch that, already am a madwoman.

Blue Eyes!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

More Blue Eyes to brighten our day....

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Since I'm not looking to get to work on time again today, I might as well post more Blue Eyes!!!

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrowl.

Comment

I think I'm just going to blow work off for the next few weeks and head for Vancouver now. Anyone with me?!?! Anyone........? Eh, it was worth a try.

Some more nice blue eyed Danny for Friday

And as usual, I'm off to work. *sigh* I want Vancouver now.

Comment

Good morning! Had to stop in and post at least one pic for Blue Eyes Friday since it's my favorite day of the week!! I have the day off today but must get packed as I'm going out of town until Sunday. (Gonna miss tonight's season finales but will tape them and watch them when I get home.) But I digress...........

Gotta post my favorite in case I don't get time to post anything else!

Chelle - I'm with you; let's go to Vancouver NOW!!!
                      OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                        Looky what I made. Hehe. :-P

LOL!!!!
                        That is just AWESOME!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                          I think I'm just going to blow work off for the next few weeks and head for Vancouver now. Anyone with me?!?! Anyone........? Eh, it was worth a try.

Some more nice blue eyed Danny for Friday

And as usual, I'm off to work. *sigh* I want Vancouver now.
                          Can you smuggle me in your suitcase; I would love to go to Vancouver Have i said how jealous I am of all you guys going jealous jealous You get to see Tall Dark and Hunky two weeks from tomorrow

And how goes the GP?

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                            *chortlegigglesnort* Quick thunk before bed! Hate closing and then opening the next morning eh Scarym1? Bites the big one....

THING!

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=5021679
                            I have to do that every Wednesday night and then open Thursday morning. It sometimes feel like I never left.

Some lovely BLUE EYES!!!!!

sigpic
                            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Good morning to all, and a special thank you to all who gave me words of encouragement yesterday. I really need that sometimes, as I don't always get that in Real Life...I am glad i can come here and be honest, thunk and enjoy the pretty pictures. most of you know I am a nurse, and sometimes it is real hairy, and I was devestated yesterday to the point I thought I might just quit being a nurse for ever. i realize now that is insane, it is my calling, and there isn't anything else I see my self doing anyway. Thank God for all the wonderful friends I have made online...and finally to meet most of you will be a bright, shiny spotlight of the con. (MS not withstanding...) you guys ROCK!!

now, enough OT chatter!

get a load of those amazing blue eyes!!

Comment

Blue on Blue.

Comment

Working...
                                X