X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a few sunnies before I take off...

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
      Can you smuggle me in your suitcase; I would love to go to Vancouver Have i said how jealous I am of all you guys going jealous jealous You get to see Tall Dark and Hunky two weeks from tomorrow

And how goes the GP?

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=5022495
      Just think in 3 months, 4 weeks and 1 days we get to see Tall, Dark and Hunky in Toronto!!!!

sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
        Good morning to all, and a special thank you to all who gave me words of encouragement yesterday. I really need that sometimes, as I don't always get that in Real Life...I am glad i can come here and be honest, thunk and enjoy the pretty pictures. most of you know I am a nurse, and sometimes it is real hairy, and I was devestated yesterday to the point I thought I might just quit being a nurse for ever. i realize now that is insane, it is my calling, and there isn't anything else I see my self doing anyway. Thank God for all the wonderful friends I have made online...and finally to meet most of you will be a bright, shiny spotlight of the con. (MS not withstanding...) you guys ROCK!!

now, enough OT chatter!

get a load of those amazing blue eyes!!
        {{{{{{{{{{{cindyz}}}}}}}}}}}}}

a hug for what you just said; hope things get better for you and again thanks for filling me in on the gold package for vancouver; i kept thinking it was like the others.

i know i don't post as much as the others but i consider you guys fun to hang around; consider me still a hussie in training; cause i credit those around here and posting lots of pics and makeing the fab books given to michael; still would like to see one in person one of these times before given to michael; you guys are the heart and soul of this thread.

Again huggles again to you

<sorry if that doesn't make sense; i babble>
        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
          Just think in 3 months, 4 weeks and 1 days we get to see Tall, Dark and Hunky in Toronto!!!!

Ah yes and I hope we meet up; I am coming in Saturday; and will meeting up with some of the gals that you met up with in Gatecon

Sure we will try to find something to do Saturday night.
          Sue

sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rym1/msbb1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ielleather.jpg
            Hmmmmmmmmmm....maybe I should go to Toronto Trek. I live in TO so the travelling wouldn't be an issue. It's out by the airport if I remember correctly. WHAT...who am I kidding...a perfect opportunity to see MS and I'm only considering... *off to have head examined*

Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
              Look!...Red T-shirt....it's an omen I tell thee!....

(((Cindy)))...glad things are a little brighter for you today....that's the great thing about the Daniel Hussies...always there for each other with a cheering word or a piccie or two.....

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCat...Gater
                Hmmmmmmmmmm....maybe I should go to Toronto Trek. I live in TO so the travelling wouldn't be an issue. It's out by the airport if I remember correctly. WHAT...who am I kidding...a perfect opportunity to see MS and I'm only considering... *off to have head examined*

come to toronto be fun; are you going to vancouver also?
                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                  come to toronto be fun; are you going to vancouver also?
                  Yes and I can't wait...SQUEEEE!!! I have my photo op ticket all ready. Now what to wear? THAT is the question.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCat...Gater

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD GO!

To encourage BlueCat to go to Toronto here is the link to the Toronto convention

http://www.tcon.ca/tt20/index.php?pg=home

MS is only appearing on Sunday but My friend G and I are going for the whole weekend. The costume contest on Saturday evening is always an AWESOME show. The dance later on is great fun too. I am also interested in seeing Richard Hatch. It is the 20th anniversary of the con. So I have the feeling that there might be even more extra special guests in the works.

sigpic
                    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Happy Friday Hussies! I'm so psyched for tonight's eppy, but also sad since there'll be no more new ones til July (can't it be July like next week-ah, keep dreaming).

It's sunny and 60 in NY today. I'm on my way out for a brisk walk. It's just too darn nice to stay inside. Guess who I'll be daydreaming about as I stroll.

DJ and those baby blues

Be back later.
                      sigpic

Comment

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD GO!

To encourage BlueCat to go to Toronto here is the link to the Toronto convention

http://www.tcon.ca/tt20/index.php?pg=home

MS is only appearing on Sunday but My friend G and I are going for the whole weekend. The costume contest on Saturday evening is always an AWESOME show. The dance later on is great fun too. I am also interested in seeing Richard Hatch. It is the 20th anniversary of the con. So I have the feeling that there might be even more extra special guests in the works.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...m1/michael.jpg
                        Looks like an amazing time!! OK I'm convinced - I'm coming I only live about 20 minutes from the hotel anyways. I'm gonna be SO BROKE after the Vancouver con this month but I can probably scrounge up enough money. And hey, anything for Daniel...sigh! Have you gone before to Toronto Trek?

Comment

Daniel's got that worried look as his hussies have been rather quiet
                          the past hour or so....

Deeds xx
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

say, it's me...just got home from shopping...getting some things for the con, and the last minute items for the birthday party tomorrow (for my 10 year old daughter). Ahhh time to put the feet up, grab a cup of coffee and thunk a bit before the kids come home from school.

a few more things that make me just go HMMMMmmm and smile!

Comment

Friday thunk!!

Comment

Back from my walk. Took the hubby to the airport at the ungodly hour of 5am. Chores are done. All alone in the quiet house. Guess it's THUNK TIME!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X