• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THUNK!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
      OF COURSE YOU SHOULD GO!

To encourage BlueCat to go to Toronto here is the link to the Toronto convention

http://www.tcon.ca/tt20/index.php?pg=home

MS is only appearing on Sunday but My friend G and I are going for the whole weekend. The costume contest on Saturday evening is always an AWESOME show. The dance later on is great fun too. I am also interested in seeing Richard Hatch. It is the 20th anniversary of the con. So I have the feeling that there might be even more extra special guests in the works.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...m1/michael.jpg
      I'm going to Icon25 in 2 weeks. Richard Hatch will be there too. I'm more excited about meeting Carmen though. Of course, my heart will be in Vancouver that week-end.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/cindyzellers/shanks/dj255dana.jpg
        THUNK!!
        Mega-thunk is probably more appropriate for that piccie!!

sigpic

Comment

Stider, that's a nice con thunk. from MSOL I presume?

let's get a chant going...no headgear for the con...no headgear for the con...

Comment

I leave on Sunday to join hubby in Fla. On Mon. we leave for a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas. It's all paid for by hubby's company. Cindy- Can you tell my hubby is not a nurse or social worker? I think I'd feint if I ever got a perk like that from my job!! The only problem is no thunking while I'm on the trip. I'll probably go thru withdrawal symptoms!!

I'll miss those eyes...(and my fellow hussies)

sigpic

Comment

Stider, that's a nice con thunk. from MSOL I presume?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...mbus05_003.jpg
              let's get a chant going...no headgear for the con...no headgear for the con...
              Hi Cindy- Yup, it's from the wonderful MSOL. One of my fav. websites. DanaJeanne does a teriffic job.

sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm.....am in a mellow mood tonight.....glowy blue eyed Daniel....

It's been a good day....hair went well, Jon's had good results in his course work which all bodes well for him getting what he wants for Uni and he's been out for a meal with his new girlfriend...I've just met her and she's really sweet.....

I'm a happy thunker!...

Deeds xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Notice the taped glasses-how cute.
                    sigpic

Comment

strider...the Bahamas?? cool, it will be sunny and warm, enjoy your time together with the hubby...sounds like he has a fantastic job with perks!
                      can you take a laptop? that way you can sneak in some thunks!

loving the oh so blue, blue eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                        Mmmmm.....am in a mellow mood tonight.....glowy blue eyed Daniel....

It's been a good day....hair went well, Jon's had good results in his course work which all bodes well for him getting what he wants for Uni and he's been out for a meal with his new girlfriend...I've just met her and she's really sweet.....

I'm a happy thunker!...

Deeds xx
                        New clothes, New hairdo. MS better watch out. The hussies are having make-overs before they arrive. I smell trouble brewing.....

sigpic

Comment

I love these piccies! Daniel (or I guess it's Michael cause it's from a Stargate Special) looks so terribly cute

Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

strider...the Bahamas?? cool, it will be sunny and warm, enjoy your time together with the hubby...sounds like he has a fantastic job with perks!
                            can you take a laptop? that way you can sneak in some thunks!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...3x215F0033.jpg
                            loving the oh so blue, blue eyes...
                            I bought laptops for both of my children in college, but I only have a desktop.

Thanks Deeds.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCat...Gater
                              Yes and I can't wait...SQUEEEE!!! I have my photo op ticket all ready. Now what to wear? THAT is the question.
                              Envy envy those going; i want to see Michael in two weeks; can't wait to see all the con goodness you bring home guys!

and the GP; so 18 hussies around Michael

Have i said i wish i was going!

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

long hair, blue eyes and tongue!! squeeee!!

Comment

Working...
                                X