X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great picture of Michael in uniform!

Comment

image.jpg
      Found this photo on Twitter taken by someone called ChefB she caught him on the last day of shooting.

Comment

So what IS the deal with Photobucket? I can't use any of my pics here that I have there, and it told me I have to pay to use them? What gives?!
        Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
        (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

I think we might still have a few guests and lurkers popping from time to time so a quick heads up on a couple of appearances that Michael will be making in person and on tv in the next month...

First up, an awesome weekend of Stargate Celebrations in Australia with his good friends Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping and along with Gary Jones and Corin Nemec on 4th and 5th November in Sydney and Melbourne...

http://www.thehubproductions.com/Events/RTTG

Then the following weekend he will be back on home turf on 10th-12th November at Fan Expo Vancouver, Vancouver, BC

http://fanexpovancouver.com/

He will be appearing in the premier of Christmas Homecoming with co-star Julie Benz on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel on 18th November 2017 (see schedule for timings)

http://www.hallmarkmoviesandmysterie...mas-homecoming

And as a Blast from the Past for UK Viewers, Michael's 2006 (?) I think film "Under The Mistletoe" will be showing on True Christmas Channel on 6th November 2017 (see your own channel guide for schedules and timings as I'm sure the film will be repeated again before the Christmas Film Season is over) ...

https://www.truechannels.tv/

So, plenty of Michael to look forward to....I will try and grab as many photos and pictures from the web this weekend in Aus and next in Vancouver from those lucky fans able to go and meet the Man in person (along with his lovely Stargate friends) and share as many as I can on all the Social Media forms I post on and on here.....

Sorry for the long time in updating...real life has been kicking me in the head healthwise, fandom life has been quiet (some of it because of my own choice not to mix in it) and my beautiful (now) 9 month old Granddaughter has the main place in my heart now (sorry Michael ) as I continue to be amazed by and fall more in love each day with her...

Promise to be on here more often for those of you that genuinely want me around

EDITED TO ADD: Again for UK viewers Sony Channel UK will be showing "Under The Mistletoe" on Thursday 2nd November at 4 pm till 6 pm ..check your listings for channel numbers...

https://www.sonychannel.co.uk/programs/under-mistletoe

Deeds xx
          Last edited by discodiva; 30 October 2017, 07:29 AM.
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Posting to see what name I get

Yuk..Aquaman ...wanted Hawkman for obvious reasons
            sigpic

Comment

Happy 47th Birthday Michael...

I may picspam later ...

Deeds xx
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                Happy 47th Birthday Michael...

I may picspam later ...

Deeds xx

Comment

Michael seemed to have quite a few birthday wishes! I was annoyed that certain Stargate sites didn't mention his birthday yet so many lesser known characters seem to get birthday wishes.image.jpeg

Happy New Year Kentisbury

Comment

Originally posted by Kentisbury View Post
                    Michael seemed to have quite a few birthday wishes! I was annoyed that certain Stargate sites didn't mention his birthday yet so many lesser known characters seem to get birthday wishes.[ATTACH=CONFIG]42518[/ATTACH]

Happy New Year Kentisbury

Don't worry....in a few more years you'll get used to it...

We have......sadly it's the norm in this fandom where Michael is concerned....

Sorry the Xmas Day picspam didn't materialise...I was too busy with family commitments...and will be again tonight as I'm babysitting and seeing 2017 out and 2018 in with a VIP - my precious Granddaughter Jessica who has nearly completed the first ever year of her wonderful life......but starting tomorrow I plan to post a pic a day if I can manage it....we shall see...

Meanwhile a Happy New Year to anyone who still reads or participates on this thread and forum..

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

For UK viewers finally "Hearts of Spring" makes it debut on UK TV this month. Movies 24 and Movies 24+1 will be showing it on Sunday 14th January at 15.00 pm and 16.00 pm respectively as a Premiere...

Check your own cable channels for nos and recording details just in case information changes...

Deeds xx
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the pics!

Comment

Loving Michael and all the latest pics! Thanks to those who posted them. He still is one of my favorite actors. *sigh*

Comment

Found these doing a search of pics for Michael. Love them both as they are new to me! I've never seen them before, so enjoy!

Last edited by imzadi35; 29 January 2018, 09:15 PM.

Comment

The bottom pic is one of the promos for one of the Seasons of Saving Hope and should definitely have been posted here by me sometime....I tried to keep up with promo pics throughout the five years it was on but may well have missed posting some, although I know for sure I have a copy of that..the other one also looks like Saving Hope but I'm not 100% sure and would have to check all my folders...which I'm not going to do...

Now I've loaded a few more pics, especially the Stargate stills from the old MGM sites to imgur (thanks photobucket for nothing ) I will be able to go down memory lane and post some oldies but goodies of Dr Daniel Jackson, who will quite often be accompanied by his long-time friend and for me, BEST partner Jack O'Neill...I make no apologies for this as I'm totally 100% a Jack and Daniel girl and the other characters have less interest (a lot less in some cases) for me other than them...

Enjoy and I promise to keep this thread going for those who do still drop by...

Remember those good old "Headgear Tuesdays" when Boonie versus Bandana or Headgear versus No Headgear reigned supreme amongst the Hussies...

Boonie!!!

Deeds xo
                              sigpic

Comment

I always had a crush on Daniel when I was in my teens. I sort of still do, but mostly I just want his brain. I think my crush came from the movie, and wanting to be him. A natural progression I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X