No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like you can't believe it's a week since I was having two lovely hugs!
    I gave up on photos as he's a quick mover and being on front row felt it was rude to take any!

Kentisbury

Comment

Ha Ha! I do have a few blurry pics of Michael from my first con.

Comment

Your photos are perfectly fine, Carol. I also used my phone to make photos and some of them are blurry, but I keep them anyway. :-D

I'm wondering,.....if you're a stalker....why is Michael still talking to you and hasn't blocked you yet? ;-)
        You're right, the only opinion that matters is Michael's.

Comment

I keep asking that myself....if he's happy to see me each con (and really I don't go to as many as some dedicated MS fans do ) and continues to give such great hugs I'm quite content in my role as fangirl...

I have lost count of the hundreds of blurry photos I have at Cons from all the Stargate (and other Sci-fi shows) peeps I've seen but I don't have the heart to throw them out/delete them as each one conjours up one more happy memory....

I shall have to start searching through my Con collection of Michael over the years and start reposting a few gems....starting with my first ever Convention Photo Op....noticeable for a) I hadn't a clue how to make myself look "pretty" for a Con Photo Op and b) Michael was wearing the shell-shocked, sleepless look of a father with a 6 day old son

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Here are a couple of photos of Michael during his talks, he talks with his hands so not very clear photos!image.jpegimage.jpeg

Comment

In my photo op with Michael my eyes are as big as saucers and my grin goes from ear to ear. It's easy to see that I was thrilled to meet him!

Comment

I didn't like my first photo (was my first ever) with Michael on Saturday (morning). Of course it was my fault, I made such a stupid face.... (don't know if it happens too fast and I wasn't ready yet) I was disappointed, so I decided to buy another ticket for the afternoon shoot.

When I walked in again, Michael looked at me and I said "yes, it's me again, I totally fu**ed up the photo this morning" he asked "why?" and I replied "I made a stupid face" Michael said "That's my job" and I answered "I'm best at it". He laughed and gave me a great hug, which made me really smile and now I've a nice decent photo with Michael. :-D

Comment

Just a heads up to let anyone who still uses this thread that as Photobucket have changed their T&C's about hosting 3rd party photos at the moment NONE of my photos that I have linked to on here - and this will include HUNDREDS of them I'm afraid - will show up...

As I have to find a new free hosting site and with the lack of traffic on this forum I doubt I will bother to replace them all...

Sorry and all that, but quite frankly when companies do this on the net I vote with my feet and pocket book...I will NOT be paying PB to host.....and I'm not wasting valuable real life time worrying about old posts and pictures...

So you'll get only written updates from me for the foreseeable future.....I will continue to post links to any relevant tweets or information of Michael's when I can...

Peace Out...

Deeds xoxo
                  sigpic

Comment

happy birthday daniel jackson!!

FullSize-sg10711-0223xe.jpg

One day after mine...proud to (almost) share it with you....

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Daniel! I miss your adventures!

Comment

Happy Birthay Daniel Jackson......you're the best (fictional) character I know!!

Comment

Not been on here for a while not been very well!
                          There was some good tweets this week from Michael and Ben for the latest episode of Saving Hope.

Comment

Hi I've just seen your post about photo bucket. Did you know that there's a different ro idler for photos a friend of mine used Imgur.com.

Comment

I know all about different photo hosting units thanks....I've just not got the time or enthusiasm for doing anyting about it atm

Deeds xo
                              sigpic

Comment

Bear with me...trying out IMGUR

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X