• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yep those are from Affinity. Thanks for answering for me, Mac. Lovely caps BTW.

Welcome to the thread, LtCdrFlygirl! Nice pics.

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
          Watched that episode yesterday...god he looks good and after hugging that body on the weekend before filming began lovely memories as well...mmmm

Kriss
          Lucky you! *pretends not to be jealous* I bet he is even more swoon worthy in person!

Click for bigger pics.
          Sonja
          sigpic
          Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

I am convince that I need to move to Canada! There are so many hot Canadians. I need to snatch one up before they're all married lol

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*drooools*

sigpic

Comment

....um.... ...I had something to say but I ...um...kinda forgot what it was...I got distracted by slizzies caps of the well and um...sorry lost my train of thought again...

Oh that's right

...Hi everyone

watched Unending and Ark of Truth today. Love Daniel's spiel to Vala on board...don't like how he gives in at the end, I can see him being sorry for hurting her feelings, but not the way it panned out (IMHO only).

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by slizzie1986 View Post

Lucky you! *pretends not to be jealous* I bet he is even more swoon worthy in person!

Sonja
                      Well if you look at the smile in my avatar pic I think you can see...that was taken on the Saturday and he filmed the beach scene on the Monday...*swoons*

Kriss
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                        *drooools*
                        Surprised you are still with us and not a puddle on the floor at the moment...nice morning pics?

Kriss
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
                          Surprised you are still with us and not a puddle on the floor at the moment...nice morning pics?

Kriss
                          Oh yes! It was like 'Oh dear... too much for this morning... but I love it...'

kt, I love that scene, mostly cause of the beautiful piano music LOL But if I don't think about my slash love (Cam/Daniel) , then my opinion is, I don't think it was about giving in. Yes, he hurt Vala's feeelings, but when he looks at her, it feels like he finally understands her, finally he can see who Vala is, for real. That's what I can see on his face. And Michael is so great with facial expressions

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                              Oh yes! It was like 'Oh dear... too much for this morning... but I love it...'

kt, I love that scene, mostly cause of the beautiful piano music LOL But if I don't think about my slash love (Cam/Daniel) , then my opinion is, I don't think it was about giving in. Yes, he hurt Vala's feeelings, but when he looks at her, it feels like he finally understands her, finally he can see who Vala is, for real. That's what I can see on his face. And Michael is so great with facial expressions

Oh I totally understand that, I think he did a fantastic job ...it's just the "end" bit of the scene that I'm not sure of...maybe it's just because I love the antagonistic relationship they had before hand, the way he kept at her to be better and wouldn't take her old ways.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Well yeh, the antagonistic relat is more fun than the loving, nice one... at least in television... not so much in RL

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X