No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PB is resizing the pics on it's own, so when you try to upload a too large pic ( like me when I try to upload a 1280x720 one), it resizes it into 1024x576. But there's no resizing box there anymore... at least I can't find it anymore. So if that pic you just posted is that small, then it was that small originally... I think... I don't know.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
      PB is resizing the pics on it's own, so when you try to upload a too large pic ( like me when I try to upload a 1280x720 one), it resizes it into 1024x576. But there's no resizing box there anymore... at least I can't find it anymore. So if that pic you just posted is that small, then it was that small originally... I think... I don't know.
      I just took some as full screen big caps 1024x576 and when i uploaded them to pb they were small again...resized to 160x90

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

I found a thing in more options that was the resize "thing" I changed to the big one but they still end up like this ...
        Spoiler:

sometimes I hate technology

edit: lol, it worked thanks Mac...you're ther best....bet you get told that a lot
        Last edited by ktebid; 30 June 2010, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Yeh, it's working kt, yaay! But that's too big. You should put it under spoiler tags, or post the "IMG Thumb" link.

Yeh, I get that a lot...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
            Yeh, it's working kt, yaay! But that's too big. You should put it under spoiler tags, or post the "IMG Thumb" link.

Yeh, I get that a lot...
            lol, yeah, done, though as you can see I wasn't expecting it to work. Now I've got to figure the sizing out

Comment

Originally posted by ktebid View Post
              lol, yeah, done, though as you can see I wasn't expecting it to work. Now I've got to figure the sizing out
              Don't worry you will get there...and when you do you will feel like you have really achieved something...and I am not being funny here you will...I know I do once I have figured something out...

Kriss
              sigpic

Comment

Have fun with that kt!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slizzie1986 View Post
                      You're welcome, Space. I'm gald you like them. I was going through my new JI caps, found some caps I thought you'd like and made this sig for you:
                      I hope you don't mind.

Here are some snurchable sigs if anyone is interested.

Spoiler:

Sonja
                      Aww!! you made me a sig!! thank you!

I was going to ask you if you do me one! I will upload it at the weekend!

Its a verrry nice one too!

If you have time later can you do me another sig.. I have yet to decide what pics tho as I seem to have alot to choose from.
                      Am totaly loving the JI one!

Space x
                      sigpic
                      Made by me.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thanks about the sigs everyone.

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
                              Aww!! you made me a sig!! thank you!

I was going to ask you if you do me one! I will upload it at the weekend!

Its a verrry nice one too!

If you have time later can you do me another sig.. I have yet to decide what pics tho as I seem to have alot to choose from.
                              Am totaly loving the JI one!

Space x
                              I'm glad you like it, Space. I'd be happy to make you another sig. Just let me know what you'd like.

*drops thunk, sneaks out*

sigpic
                              Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X