Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

If he would come here, in this costume, trying to convince me about the Ori... I think it wouldn't take too long and I'd say: Hollow are the Ori!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thanks! Looking at these pics is habit forming lol

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
          Welcome to the pond!...hope you enjoy it here with us

How I feel this morning...LOL

Kriss

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Country233 View Post
              Ahh, I love these sexy pics! I am new to the site, I happened upon it while googling pics.
              Welcome to the thread. Glad you could join us in our thunking
              Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post

If he would come here, in this costume, trying to convince me about the Ori... I think it wouldn't take too long and I'd say: Hollow are the Ori!
              "Hollow are the Ori"? or "hollow are the children of the Ori"?

Personally I think I'd need quite a bit of one on one tuition, he could try to convert me any day

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Country233 View Post
                Ahh, I love these sexy pics! I am new to the site, I happened upon it while googling pics.
                Hello Country233! Welcome here! That's how I found the forum too, back then! I was searching for Ben Browder pics ( sorry ) and suddenly there were hundreds of them... so I was like yaaay, I should join...

Originally posted by ktebid View Post
                Welcome to the thread. Glad you could join us in our thunking

"Hollow are the Ori"? or "hollow are the children of the Ori"?

Personally I think I'd need quite a bit of one on one tuition, he could try to convert me any day
                I don't know, but I'd be on my knees in front of him, gladly... I mean you know, as a worshiper of the... O... ori...

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I don't know, but I'd be on my knees in front of him, gladly... I mean you know, as a worshiper of the... O... ori...
                    mmmh...prostration would be rather enjoyable one would imagine

Comment

Originally posted by ktebid View Post
                      mmmh...prostration would be rather enjoyable one would imagine
                      I remember of the line Vala said in Origin... 4 hours of worshiping ( or something like that) well... it doesn't seem too difficult for me...

Click to make him bigger...

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I remember of the line Vala said in Origin... 4 hours of worshiping ( or something like that) well... it doesn't seem too difficult for me...
                          4hrs? definitely no hardship here either, I'm sure I could manage at least that.

Comment

Hello, Pond.
                            Let's see- what to post? What to post? Hmmm... I think I'm in the mood for Victor tonight.

Click for bigger pics.
                            Sonja
                            sigpic
                            Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Evening Pond.

sigpic

Comment

Last edited by slizzie1986; 27 June 2010, 07:09 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X