• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        I just wanted to say Thank You, everyone, for posting such great pics and also for being so nice and welcoming all of the time to everyone. I just noticed some nastiness in another thread, one that I used to live in, and then left because of the nastiness, and then slowly tried to go back and then now it's back so I think I have left for good. *sigh* But anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for not being like that and making this such a nice place to be. {{{hugs all around}}}
        Hi! I needed some Danny lovin' so here I am!
        Hey, isn't that odd? Kinda the same thing happened to me in a thread I lived in. I don't think it was the same thread as yours but all the same it's odd that you had a similar experience, and here we are on this wonderful thread.
        Anyway, sorry I was rambling there. Still going through the break-up.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the pics. Thanks for posting them!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
          (Intentional repost... )
          Sonja -
          No explaination needed!
          Just..
          Thank you.... xxx

Space
          You're welcome, Space. I'm gald you like them. I was going through my new JI caps, found some caps I thought you'd like and made this sig for you:
          I hope you don't mind.

Here are some snurchable sigs if anyone is interested.

Sonja
          sigpic
          Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                Hi! I needed some Danny lovin' so here I am!
                Hey, isn't that odd? Kinda the same thing happened to me in a thread I lived in. I don't think it was the same thread as yours but all the same it's odd that you had a similar experience, and here we are on this wonderful thread.
                Anyway, sorry I was rambling there. Still going through the break-up.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the pics. Thanks for posting them!
                Bummer that you had to go through it too! But good thing we have here to hang out!
                sigpic

Comment

Copter & Los, did I miss something while I've been not on the 'puter? At least there are always the gorgeous pics here

edit: lovely sigs Slizzie...totally snurched thanks
                  Last edited by ktebid; 30 June 2010, 12:10 AM.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Evening all, I finally took some time to try to figure out how to make caps...just testing here to see if it worked

edit: ha okay, it did work...now bare with me as I figure out different settings and cropping etc.

Comment

Hello Silly Lady!! *hugs*

Great pics and siggies, Sonja!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                        Hello Silly Lady!! *hugs*

Great pics and siggies, Sonja!
                        *looks around* um...you talking to me?

Comment

Originally posted by ktebid View Post
                          *looks around* um...you talking to me?
                          No, I was talking to ladyofshalott.

And yeh, I can see the cap too! Or... you wanted to post a thumbnail maybe? Cause than it's not working, cause I can't click on it. Or if the pic is that small originally, then sorry!

sigpic

Comment

No, I was talking to ladyofshalott.

And yeh, I can see the cap too! Or... you wanted to post a thumbnail maybe? Cause than it's not working, cause I can't click on it. Or if the pic is that small originally, then sorry!
                            oh good then, thought for a second you'd been talking to my kids

um, yeah, my pb pics are usually pretty small, I think it's just because I'm cheap and refuse to pay, or it could be another setting that I don't know about

Comment

I don't know, but PB lets you to upload pretty big pics, 1024x1024 large ones... as you can see, I'm posting big ones.

sigpic

Comment

I don't know, but PB lets you to upload pretty big pics, 1024x1024 large ones... as you can see, I'm posting big ones.

ok...maybe it's the size of the pics then I couldn't find a setting on PB, but I seem to recall somewhere a resize pics check box?? perhaps I just need to get larger pics

Comment

Working...
                                X