Stargate's doctors and scientists - The Labcoat Love discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    Aw, nevermind still vv good and yea! Zelenka too. Hmm, why don't you join us? You aren't a member are you? Did Jimmy ever wear a LB? You could photoshop him in one like Valathearchaeologist did to Shepp.
    Jimmy!!??

Yeah, I only have a limited supply of labcoat pics too but they never get old! Now, if TPTB would give us some new ones ::grumbles:: and more Zelenka in a labcoat, please!

Oh, Mckay's girl.....LOVE your location!
    Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
    :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Zelenka in a labcoat...*sigh*
      I've posted a pic of him in a labcoat a few pages ago...yummy

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        This thread is for everyone, and whoever wants to become a member with a title can do that. Would you like to?
        Rosie, Rosie, Rosie, the president is not amused!
        So I'm tough, uh? Hehe.

Serious now: Yes, I'm a little confused. Bye, A.
        Well it was late (or very early) so I was getting confused myself. We need to encourage McKay's girl to join! Hmm, maybe if I could find Jimmy in a Lab-Coat. Um, Jimmy is the name MG & I decided for Kavanaugh's first name she didn't like Calvin and I didn't like Barry so Jimmy it is. Dr Jimmy Kavanaugh.

Comment

Just stopping by to say that this thread is GREAT
          ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
          McKAY: I’m always like this.
          ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

Hmm, maybe if I could find Jimmy in a Lab-Coat. Um, Jimmy is the name MG & I decided for Kavanaugh's first name she didn't like Calvin and I didn't like Barry so Jimmy it is. Dr Jimmy Kavanaugh.
            Kavanaugh in a lab coat? Maybe a good lab coat pic could enhance his prestige!
            But I fear we won't find that, in all his short appearances did he never wear one IIRC.
            Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
            Now, if TPTB would give us some new ones ::grumbles:: and more Zelenka in a labcoat, please!
            Yes, we need more lab coat pics! And something like a LCLA delegate who submits this issue to TPTB. We demand more lab coats on the show!

Oh, and:
            WELCOME ICIE!

Bye, A.
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Haven't been here for a while.....On top of Thunking Beckett and riding the Rockett, and less GW playtime, I've been neglecting my duties as Priestess

Love your wallpaper MG...you should really join up and become a member.

I've been hunting for Labcoat screencaps, but have been having probs uploading them to Photobucket. I promise President A. that when I come back, I will have some for the LCLA

Well, I better go to sleep See you all as soon as I can
              Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
              and Captain Jack Harkness
              Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
              Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
              Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
              I live here.....Calling All Australians?
              My other home...Stargate Down Under
              My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial
                Haven't been here for a while.....On top of Thunking Beckett and riding the Rockett, and less GW playtime, I've been neglecting my duties as Priestess
                I've been hunting for Labcoat screencaps, but have been having probs uploading them to Photobucket. I promise President A. that when I come back, I will have some for the LCLA
                My dear priestess, good to see you! Don't worry about neglecting your duties, I bet you're still thunk-chanting in your mind sometimes, right?
                I'm already looking forward to your new lab coat pics, but take your time, there are more important things!

Hugs,
                A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                  Oh, and:
                  WELCOME ICIE!

Bye, A.
                  ooooh... thank you

and I've got something for you (well, Radek wore labcoat in just one episode, but still)

ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
                  McKAY: I’m always like this.
                  ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Icie
                    and I've got something for you (well, Radek wore labcoat in just one episode, but still)
                    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ka_labcoat.jpg
                    Wheee! Great! Thanks!
                    I bet Erin Olenko will love that, she's also a great Zelenka fan!

Bye, A.

Comment

It never stopped me. I just re-post the same ones every now and again, haha, don't tell them, ooh or Arlessiar she is a tough President. She is so going to be confused when she reads this.
                      Really? I went through this whole thread in search of pics and I didnt see any repeated pics.

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                        Dont forget doctor lam

she is so hot, she can operate on me any day...

Comment

Wow! Another great thread that I must post to more often...even subscribe too
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                            I'd subscribe too every thread if it wasnt for school

sigpic
                            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                              Welcome to this thread, PM! Great that you join the lab coat love!

Originally posted by Martouf01
                              she is so hot, she can operate on me any day...
                              I haven't seen her "in action" yet, we're only at the beginning of S8 here in Germany.
                              But I know what you mean. I'd say the same about Carson.

Bye, A.

Comment

Beautiful banner Icie!
                                And speaking of which....how is it going Arlessiar??

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X