Stargate's doctors and scientists - The Labcoat Love discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool! So much labcoat goodness!
    Janet and the guys at the SGC are always so neat and accurate looking with their uniforms under the labcoat! The male docs and scientists are wearing ties and everything looks more formally (and sometimes a little prim).
    On Atlantis everything seems to be a little more casual because of the shirts.

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I prefer Atlantis style -- those t-shirts under the labcoats are sooo sexy

and now some Sam photos in her lovely labcoat:

(it's from "Legacy", season 3)

ENJOY!
      !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
      How do you like my new signature?

Comment

I think someone had mentioned a badge or button somewhere along the line?

And I'm still debating what my position on the LCLA should be... looking over the JF/JS thread isn't helping.... I don't think our labcoated dears need much in the way of ear defending or hair protection....

Comment

OH! OH! OH!

Can I be the Gubernatorial Leader of Labcoat Cleanliness, making sure all labcoats are approriately spotless before appearing onscreen?

Really, has anyone ever seen a dirty labcoat?

Sadly(), I can't make screencaps.

But I am known to be funny on occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria

And I'm still debating what my position on the LCLA should be... looking over the JF/JS thread isn't helping.... I don't think our labcoated dears need much in the way of ear defending or hair protection....
            GREAT badge! Now, can you mass produce them? I want to wear one, proudly.

As for ear or hair protection, I say, yea, not nay. They do need protection. Although those of us here see the pristine white of their labcoats as sexy, they are truly used to protect the precious wearer, from nasty things that can squirt or spray onto them. Trust me, many a labcoat has given their life, just to protect their wearers. (a moment of silence please)

So, in addition to body protection, I believe our wonderful labcoated dears do need hair and ear protection. Been in an OR recently? It's beginning to look like NASA, not a hopsital.
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
              GREAT badge! Now, can you mass produce them? I want to wear one, proudly.
              Well, just right click on it and save it to your hard drive and there ya go.
              Been in an OR recently? It's beginning to look like NASA, not a hopsital.
              Can't say that I have thankfully. I do know there are face shields and the masks... but for the non medical labcoat folks they may not need all that paraphernalia. I hadn't thought to look for it before.. but Rodney and Co. should be wearing grounding straps when they're working on electrical stuff. A stray static charge and things could seriously go boom.

However... with a little bit more thought and a lot more caffeine, how about I just take the position of General Hanger On? A nice authoritative yet ambiguous and generic title. No real duties except to hang out and extol the virtues of Labcoats and those who wear them, occasionally posting pictures to support my words of praise.

I could start now... say with this wonderful specimen, DH as Dr. Emmett from Boa V. Python:

When I finally clean up my screencaps I'll have some from Duet... can't leave Carson out.

Comment

http://home.earthlink.net/~mauka_mak...lcla-badge.png
                Wow, that's a great badge! Really great! I'd give you some green for that, but, you know... have a green smilie for it:
                Great that you made the badge, I wanted to make one too, but I don't have so much time at the moment and I was already wondering when I should do that, so thanks! Can I use that in my sig?
                However... with a little bit more thought and a lot more caffeine, how about I just take the position of General Hanger On? A nice authoritative yet ambiguous and generic title. No real duties except to hang out and extol the virtues of Labcoats and those who wear them, occasionally posting pictures to support my words of praise.
                "General Hanger On", why not? That's what this thread is about, hang out here and enjoy the labcoat greatness!
                But maybe you can put a number behind it to mark that your the first one with this title, because I think it's a rather general title other people might want, too, so what about "General Hanger On #1" ?
                Originally posted by RankBunny
                Can I be the Gubernatorial Leader of Labcoat Cleanliness, making sure all labcoats are approriately spotless before appearing onscreen? Really, has anyone ever seen a dirty labcoat?
                Hehe, great title! You've got the job! Keep the boys and girls clean!
                I bet there are many labcoats that need to be cleaned, they get dirty so fast as they are a protection (like Lida said) for the person who wears them. I cannot even count the number of holes the labcoat of my bf has. For example, something unknown squirted onto it and after washing there was suddenly a hole in this area!
                Trust me, many a labcoat has given their life, just to protect their wearers. (a moment of silence please)
                Oh yes, I can imagine that vividly. A moment of silence for all those brave labcoats
                ---------------------------

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                  Wow, that's a great badge! Really great! I'd give you some green for that, but, you know... have a green smilie for it:
                  Great that you made the badge, I wanted to make one too, but I don't have so much time at the moment and I was already wondering when I should do that, so thanks! Can I use that in my sig?
                  I was going to use it in mine until I realised I didn't know how to. Do I have to set it up then post it to my photobucket account? Because I can't do it in GW sig profile, I tried!
                  Anyway I have edited the quote under my sig, that will have to do for now and the other quote "There are dozens of us" is from FOX's, TV show "Arrested Development" I think it fits.

"General Hanger On #1" ?
                  Haha, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                    I was going to use it in mine until I realised I didn't know how to. Do I have to set it up then post it to my photobucket account? Because I can't do it in GW sig profile, I tried!
                    Yeah, in order to use it in a sig, you'll need to upload it to your own webspace somewhere. Then when you're editing your sig you can put it in with the [ img ] tags.

But yeah... Arlessiar, and anyone who wants to use the badge, be my guest.

Comment

Yeah, in order to use it in a sig, you'll need to upload it to your own webspace somewhere. Then when you're editing your sig you can put it in with the [ img ] tags.
                      No that is what I mean I saved it to Photobucket acc. then tried adding it into my sig with the [img] tag but it wouldn't go to the left or right of my McKay sig. It kept going under it! I don't want it under it.

Comment

No that is what I mean I saved it to Photobucket acc. then tried adding it into my sig with the [img] tag but it wouldn't go to the left or right of my McKay sig. It kept going under it! I don't want it under it.
                        Try "indent" and then "center" for the whole thing (both pictures together), that's what I did.

THANKS strivaria for letting me use this wonderful badge!

Bye, A.

P.S.
                        Anyway I have edited the quote under my sig, that will have to do for now and the other quote "There are dozens of us" is from FOX's, TV show "Arrested Development" I think it fits.
                        Like that addition to your sig and the quote! I wrote that already on the McKay thread but then I saw you talked about it here, so I need to say it again!
                        Last edited by Arlessiar; 17 August 2005, 03:39 AM. Reason: Added PS

Comment

Try "indent" and then "center" for the whole thing (both pictures together), that's what I did.
                          Like that addition to your sig and the quote! I wrote that already on the McKay thread but then I saw you talked about it here, so I need to say it again!
                          O.K thanks I will try that but I am not hopeful.
                          I am a totally addicted Arrested Development fan. I am not the only one "There are dozens of us! Dozens" I'll stop know. Oh Thanks strivaria for the use of the badge If I can get that to work it will be great.

Comment

O.K as you can see I did change my sig and add the badge. However I changed my sig! Redid the whole thing because the -indent-centre thing didn't work then I had to re-size it because it looked too big. Hope this is worth it. Dam LCLA obsession sucks. Only kidding.

Comment

New sig looks GREAT, Rose!

AT
                              thistledown
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown
                                New sig looks GREAT, Rose!

AT
                                Thanks but looking at your sig that is big! Maybe I should have the bigger version. Can't do anything tonight getting late have to go to bed. But tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X