Stargate's doctors and scientists - The Labcoat Love discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok people!
    The lovely Arlessiar is making a sig banner for me that will include my new title!
    Yes, from now on I'm the Supervisor for the lab coat collection!

And Arlessiar....take your time, ok?

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin Olenko
      Yes, from now on I'm the Supervisor for the lab coat collection!
      Yeah! And I count on you that the people whose lab coats we, eh, "borrowed", won't have a chance to sneak in the showroom and get their lab coats back! Rodney is tricky, he might find a way to retrieve his lab coats! We might need some guards!

I just went through my Photobucket account and found a pic I made for the LCLA some time ago, but I guess I never posted it on this thread, only on the CB/PM thunk thread. So here it is again. Spoiler for "Duet", hence only the URL:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ar/Grabhim.jpg

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        Spoiler for "Duet", hence only the URL:

**LOL!!**

Worth posting again!!!

AT
        thistledown
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
          Yeah! And I count on you that the people whose lab coats we, eh, "borrowed", won't have a chance to sneak in the showroom and get their lab coats back! Rodney is tricky, he might find a way to retrieve his lab coats! We might need some guards!

I just went through my Photobucket account and found a pic I made for the LCLA some time ago, but I guess I never posted it on this thread, only on the CB/PM thunk thread. So here it is again. Spoiler for "Duet", hence only the URL:

Bye, A.
          Haha, I so broke the rules and posted that pic out in the open in a Rockett cap. I should go back and url it now I suppose.

Hmm McKay's girl I am going to use that quote.

Comment

Sam and Janet.

Sam.

Hmm, been quite here. Wake up!

Comment

This is a cool thread! Go the lab coats! I drew a pic with Rodney and Zelenka in lab coats

You like?

Awwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by worth_it
                This is a cool thread! Go the lab coats! I drew a pic with Rodney and Zelenka in lab coats
                http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...elabcoats1.jpgYou like?
                I do! It's great! Love it!
                Oh yes, oh yes, lab coat fanart, great idea, maybe I'll draw some pics myself once I have enough time to search for my pencils...

But what has happened to that poor cat???

Oh, and welcome to this thread, worth_it!

Bye, A.

Comment

To make up for posting a labcoat!Carson in the Beckett/McGillion thunk thread and not here... here's the one from that thread and an extra one.

See, more talking with the hands.... he's been hanging out with Rodney a bit much.

Comment

Okay, I've been AWOL from the forums for a while, and coming back and discovering this makes me happy

Apologies if it's always been done, but labcoats... *snickers*

It's All Teryl's Fault!

"To every story there is an end. And a beginning."
                    Stargate SG-1: Chrysalis
                    Virtual Season 7.5

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki
                      Okay, I've been AWOL from the forums for a while, and coming back and discovering this makes me happy

No, I can honestly say I have never seen that here and I am sure I would of remembered. Haha, very good even if she is abusing that Lab-Coat!

Comment

Made this wallpaper while I was bored-

Photobucket resized it

sigpic
                        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                          Made this wallpaper while I was bored-

Photobucket resized it
                          Aw, nevermind still vv good and yea! Zelenka too. Hmm, why don't you join us? You aren't a member are you? Did Jimmy ever wear a LB? You could photoshop him in one like Valathearchaeologist did to Shepp.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                            Aw, nevermind still vv good and yea! Zelenka too. Hmm, why don't you join us? You aren't a member are you? Did Jimmy ever wear a LB? You could photoshop him in one like Valathearchaeologist did to Shepp.
                            I'm not a member, I dont have many labcoat photos and only 2 Kav pics

sigpic
                            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                              It never stopped me. I just re-post the same ones every now and again, haha, don't tell them, ooh or Arlessiar she is a tough President. She is so going to be confused when she reads this.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                                To make up for posting a labcoat!Carson in the Beckett/McGillion thunk thread and not here...
                                Thanks strivaria for posting the pics here!
                                Good girl! And niiiice labcoat!Carson...
                                Originally posted by Vicki
                                http://pics.livejournal.com/vicki595/pic/0000r9fx
                                Hi Vicki! Great, another lab coat lover! Thanks for the TR pic, never seen it before. Funny!

McKay'sgirl - nice wallpaper! Men in White, yeah! Thanks for that!
                                Originally posted by Mckay'sgirl
                                It's not important how many pics you have/can post, this is foremost about enjoying the lab coat love. And your wallpaper is already a lovely contribution to the LCLA!
                                This thread is for everyone, and whoever wants to become a member with a title can do that. Would you like to?
                                Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                                It never stopped me. I just re-post the same ones every now and again, haha, don't tell them, ooh or Arlessiar she is a tough President. She is so going to be confused when she reads this.
                                Rosie, Rosie, Rosie, the president is not amused!
                                So I'm tough, uh? Hehe.

Serious now: Yes, I'm a little confused. Did you re-post pics on this thread yet? Never noticed. And if - who cares? Doesn't matter, as long as there IS some nice lab coat goodness to look at and thunk over from time to time I don't mind a few recurring pics.
                                I've also re-posted some pics in the last months. Why not, they don't have to get mouldy in my photobucket account when there are still people who could enjoy them!

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X