Stargate's doctors and scientists - The Labcoat Love discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erin Olenko
    Hello all! I'm new here and I can say that I'm also a LabCoat fan! Beckett...oh my God....and now it's Zelenka, wearing a lab coat in 'Trinity'...I'm gonna die!!! Soooooooooo adorable!!
    Hi Erin!
    Great to see you here! Another lab coat lover! WELCOME!
    Does anyone care to make me a banner?? With Zelenka on it? I can provide the screen cap to it.
    I could make a banner for you, but it would take a few days, I'm working on a sig for Celestial at the moment.
    Originally posted by Cheveron7Locked
    I was at my friend's house picking her up for school a few days ago and low and behold I was walking into her livingroom and BOOM! a labcoat was hanging on her banister! I went over to it and held it up just imagining Caron/Rodney/Zelenkey in it! Needless to say I got a very strange look from her so of course I had to explain how I am the Minister of Labcoat Awareness for the LCLA again I got a strange look, but that's beside the point! it made my day to see a labcoat before I had to go to school on the first day back! hehe!
    Haha, I can imagine the look on your friend's face! I got such a look from my parents when I told them what the LCLA is!
    I loved your little report about your personal moment of lab coat awareness! It's so funny to see/hear how the lab coat love is spreading and affecting people I don't even know.
    And, what did your friend say? Did she call you crazy or were you able to inspire the lc love in her?

I've finally seen "Trinity" yesterday. Zelenka looks really great in a lab coat. Was there any lab coat goodness in "Instinct"?

Bye, A.
    Last edited by Arlessiar; 27 August 2005, 02:35 PM. Reason: fixed grammar mistake
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      Hi Erin!
      Great to see you here! Another lab coat lover! WELCOME!
      I could make a banner for you, but it would take a few days, I'm working at a sig for Celestial at the moment.
      Sure...no problem, I can wait!

And here's another labcoat for us!

Comment

Yep, there was some Beckett labcoat goodness in last night's episode as well as some indications that the good doctor has been spending a little too much time with a certain other doctor.

There's some pointing going on..

More talking with the hands...

Comment

Sure...no problem, I can wait!
          OK, I'll pm you later about some details. Did you read the first pm I sent you yesterday?
          Originally posted by strivaria
          Yep, there was some Beckett labcoat goodness in last night's episode as well as some indications that the good doctor has been spending a little too much time with a certain other doctor.
          Hehe, I see what you mean!
          Yummy lab coat pics. Is it just me or does Carson's lab coat always look as if it's a bit too large for him? It looks quite roomy and he's often rolling up his sleeves. Makes him look even cuter (if that's humanly possible)!

Bye, A.

P.S. Does anyone of you watch the new eps of SG1? Are there any new lab coat pics there?

Comment

Nothing like a dangling stethoscope...!

Bye, A.
            LMAO! The $exual connotations that picture invokes, this may be a PG thread, but eeehh! My wild imagination is creating havok with my senses Ok, I think I need to jump back into the gutter

Anyway, here's another Labcoat contribution....

Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
            and Captain Jack Harkness
            Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
            Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
            Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
            I live here.....Calling All Australians?
            My other home...Stargate Down Under
            My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial
              LMAO! The $exual connotations that picture invokes, this may be a PG thread, but eeehh! My wild imagination is creating havok with my senses Ok, I think I need to jump back into the gutter
              Come now, were you ever really out of the gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                Come now, were you ever really out of the gutter.
                Hehehe!Never! I love being knee deep, no make that 'way in over my head' swimming in the gutter!

Last edited by Celestial; 28 August 2005, 04:37 AM.
                Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
                and Captain Jack Harkness
                Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
                Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
                Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
                I live here.....Calling All Australians?
                My other home...Stargate Down Under
                My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

My labcoat Rodney sim

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

OK, I'll pm you later about some details. Did you read the first pm I sent you yesterday?
                    Yes I got the PM..thanks!
                    Take your time!
                    Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                      Haha, great! A Rodney sim! Do you have Zelenka and Beckett too?
                      I used to play "The Sims 1" a lot, nearly excessively, and I loved the jobs that required a lab coat!

Bye, A.

P.S. Still no new SG1 lab coat pics? Anyone?

Comment

Ah, Arlessiar, 400 posts. Yea!

Some caps, well I seem to have put them everywhere else so why not here.

Comment

My congrats as well, Arlessiar!
                          Yay 400!!

AT
                          thistledown
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                            Ah, Arlessiar, 400 posts. Yea!
                            Thanks Rose and thistledown for your congrats!
                            I'm so sorry Rose, I completely missed your 800th!

And I just LOVED the pics you posted, Rose! "This little solar system thing" - *g* !!!
                            Yeah, always wear your lab coat! It can protect you in more way than just one, because it can constantly remind you that you're a mere mortal scientist, not God.

Bye, A.

Comment

Thought I'd stop by.. a very worthy thread!!!

And the best way to waer a lab coad in my opinion is with only the top or only the 2nd button done up, right above mid-sterum!

Comment

Haha, great! A Rodney sim! Do you have Zelenka and Beckett too?
                                I used to play "The Sims 1" a lot, nearly excessively, and I loved the jobs that required a lab coat!

Bye, A.

P.S. Still no new SG1 lab coat pics? Anyone?
                                I've got Beckett but I havent really played around with him, I'm too busy buffing up McKay Just one more skill to go

sigpic
                                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                                X