Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't made up my mind based on the SG1 episodes, but I really disliked him in Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveYouBaby
      Same here. It's like from a civilian perspective, he is an evil man, and from a military point he's a good man.

Weird.
      Makes sense to me that a military guy would want another military guy in charge of Atlantis when the Wraith are still a very real and present danger. I didn't see anything "evil" about Landry in that respect, just simple pragmatism. He doesn't know Weir at all, and he only knows Sheppard by his record, which is less than impressive to say the least. Given the resources available to him to make his decision on, I probably would've made the same decision in his shoes. Hell, Hammond wouldn't let alternate Daniel and Sam go through the gate at all without Jack's asking him to last season. It's the military mindset.
      Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
      Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
      Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
      Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

Big time YAY. It will be hard to pull anything over on him (popping out on Mitchell & Daniel and saying he DID understand what Daniel was saying) but pretty reasonable. Daniel is so used to doing the "talk fast and sell hard" that I think Landry is an enigma to him.

Can't wait to see what Beau Bridges does with this character in the future.

Comment

Hello, I'm a first time poster on the Landry thread. Great character. Can anybody help me make a Landry Sig?

Thanks

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

Working...
          X